login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What are your plans for the holidays?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any interesting holiday plans?

:)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

We’ve got a busy one planned.

First up we’re spending time with both sides of the family in different places, then we’re heading up to Queensland for a folk festival where we will bring in the new year.

After that we’ve got a few days with nothing to do and no set way of getting back home. We don’t have a car, so unless we meet some friends who are heading somewhere interesting and have some spare seats, we’ll probably end up on buses and trains and make our way back slowly.

Should be fun! We visited the folk festival last year but only stayed for two days. This time we’ve got tents booked and plan on staying for the whole week.

It was such a great place to be last year, so we’re really looking forward to it!

I don’t plan on doing anything :) Relaxing, just the way I like it.

I’m not doing anything this year. Because I’m going to the Rainbow gathering in Tasmania at the end of January for 3 weeks or so.

I need down time and doing nothing is good down time :)

Focus

Lee – are you going to Woodford?

Focus

December is quite a celebratory month for us—beyond traditional holidays, we also celebrate our anniversary! Not sure what we’re doing, but it will be nice(:

Lee and Mel fun w/family and the folk festival sounds great. Hope it is!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

freygan, that’s the one :)

We’ve booked tents and tickets for the entire seven days! Yay!

Thanks laurie, and congratulations on your anniversary!

Relax, recharge and rest. Books, movies, beach and fun with family and friends. Happy holidays!!

Lee – I am VERY tempted to go to Woodford. But I need down time :) Have fun, I have lots of friends working at the festival.

Focus

My husband and I are looking forward to a few days in a house by the lake. A good book and a bottle of wine. Also our Children and their partners will be there. It will be lovely and then we all take off in different directions for New Year. We will be opposite Sydney Harbour Bridge on Cockatoo Island for New Year.
Mind you the break and relaxing with the family will be the ultimate.

Love Life
Sue

Christmas Eve going to a brazilian party to practice my portuguese
Xmas day spending with my mum and sisters and friends of family
Boxing Day (day after xmas day for the americans) going to the racecourse to see this brazilian girl i like :)

NYE – my supervisor at work invited me out on his yacht in sydney harbour to see the fireworks from 6 to 9pm then i head over to Bondi Beach to watch Eric Pryds and Underworld play

i pleaded with my boss to get january second off work “please, i know myself too well and i extremely doubt my capability to talk on the phone after too much alcohol”

and she gave em the day off! hahah

thread is from 2009…though as holidays get near…maybe we can share a bit here(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content