login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Mindful Joy All Year Round!

Reinforcing That Healthy Stuff - Claim It & It Begins

As I've just come home from 1 of the end of year holiday parties, I became aware of the joy I love and things I want to be more mindful of ... and love the heck out of those things.

So.... this thread is dedicated to mindful Joy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I intend to relax and enjoy... even while being conscious of my food choices which fit the bill for my health & appearance goals.

I am the creator of my life. I create through my thoughts, my words, and my actions!

I believe in myself and my unlimited potential. I feel confident in my in my ideas and abilities. I have deep resources of untapped inner strength. I believe in my power to change and become the person I've always wanted to be.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yesterday I woke up in just the nick of time to make it to work.

I learned I can get ready very quickly and time is my friend. I made it to work with a minute to spare! It was amazing.

I learned a lot from this experience...

While I can do it... Amazingly so.

I prefer to ease into my days... being in touch with my thoughts, feelings ... and doing my daily intentions/affirmations/prayer & meditative-ways FIRST. I prefer to mindfully prefer morning food.

I will say I'm deeply grateful and appreciative for the awesome lunch my hubby brought me later that day(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• I take loving care of myself and I LOVE taking care of my needs.

• My needs are a precious part of my humanity.

• I now choose to enjoy my life!

• I am free to be joyous!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content