login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Self Care & Love Filled Hugs For Caregivers...1

Caregiving-Quotes-that-soothe-the-soul-a-fit-caregiver.png

intro coming soonSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for caregiver encouragement quotes pics to a friend pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/small/67/47/506055018-rest-and-self-care-so-important-eleanor-brownn-daily-quotes-sayings-pictures.jpgSee the source imageImage result for beautiful flowers and birds for caregivers

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source imageSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1*XS5rG2z8ufz8JWSQ76mrYQ.jpegSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:  Beautiful thread Self care. I am touched by your thoughtfulness, your compassion and your kindness. 

For those in our Bmindful community who find themselves in the role of being a caregiver, I salute you and your incredible gift and selfless contribution.

I believe that no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Everyday, you make a difference.

Everyday, you hold down the fort and you make Everything function and run smoothly.

It is because of you, holding the space and balancing, juggling, multi tasking, cleaning, cooking, making arrangements, booking appointments, being pro-active, managing all of the big tasks, and managing little details that make a huge difference...

What a beautiful Gift that you and your Loved One are being Given. To have the gift of love and commitment, and this journey that is shared it is a legacy of Love. 

And, you will both have good days and bad days.

Its ok to cry. Its ok to vent. In fact, its probably necessary, healthy and beneficial for both of you. Doing so may help restore clarity, and reinforce your commitment and your intention during this journey.

Please remember to love and care gently and generously for yourself too. Please be pro-active, and allow others to join in and share with the care giving. Allow others to help out, even though you are the main one. The help may be limited, but still, its valuable and you need as much balance as you can get. It matters. You matter. Its necessary to keep perspective.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Image result for beautiful flowers and birds for caregivers

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post:

Thank you for your kind thoughts and loving awareness.

And you hit it right on... this gives proactive a whole new perspective(: And, oh Kathi, this is a topic near and dear to probably more people than realized,

This thread is dedicated to all of those who love and care.

I think of those I know on this site who have shared-this is currently a major way they devote themselves today with someone very very close.

I think of those I am exposed to and lovingly interact with daily -work and daily life.

I think of myself and family members -time frame before they passed, and an individual I became their health care person legally responsible for them per their family. 

And last but never least, I think of my own spouse, and how I must be cognizant of normal life changes and pain issues...

things that have cropped up 

...as some of us age

and things unrelated to age...

and how to be there differently... always love... though ways to 'be there' that gives thru changing times. 

We are all in this together, and may we all reinforce compassion for everyday life-and the added dimension of 'being there' for others... and all that means to being there  even more for ourselves.

love love love to all.

And at this very special time of year, often referred to as the season of giving, may we remember and extend ourselves to everyone-those who have shared they need some extra help, and to those who give this way on a daily basis.

It requires, as you said Kathi, a different energy.

Though an energy one that all members on this site awesomely demonstrate daily

And yes yes yes

This is a gift to ...Love Love Love!

Image result for beautiful flowers and birds for caregivers

Related image

Image result for kindness thoughts pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Life is rich in its flow of daily Giving!

Everyday is its own reward!!

Early to bed, early to rise!! 

Care takers take the prize!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content