login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★Happiness Meeting NOW: Celebrating the Gifts of 2018 and welcoming 2019! Unbridled, unlimited potential!!

Welcome All to the Happiness meeting!  

This will be the last Happiness meeting of 2018!!  And we are being invited to look back at the journey, the choices, the creation, the growth and sweet success that we generated in 2018! Be empowered as you review and celebrate your growth!! And let your Bmindful community join in - and celebrate YOU and your sacred journey!! 

This Happiness meeting is intended to create openness. And options!! Unlimited openness, unlimited options! Lets do this!! There will be questions, quotes and powerful affirmations that can be utilized as tools for creation and manifestation, and onward to our next level of growth and unlimited potential. 

WELCOME ALL BMINDFUL ROCK STARS!! 

THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR WORLD BEAUTIFUL!!

PREVIOUS  MEETING-THANKSGIVING EDITION

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

The topic of this Happiness meeting is Unbridled, unlimited potential!

As mentioned above, it is valuable to create the context and the necessity for being open.

What does being open mean? And what does it make available?

Definition of "open":

Adjective: completely free from concealment. (exposed). Having no enclosing or confirming barrier (grazing in an open range, an open door). Exposed or vulnerable to attack (open to doubt, open hostility, an open war). Not finally decided (salary is open to negotiation, or an open question). Free from reserve or pretense ( open about personal life). Characterized by ready accessibility and usually a generous attitude (an open offer, open to suggestion).

Verb: To move something from a closed position to open (an open book, an open door). To initiate access (open a new store, open new land for development). To enter on/upon or begin: (open the meeting). 

Noun: Opening, openness, open air, open window, open contest, open tournament, opening bid. 

What "being open" makes available:

Being open is literally the gateway to creation. No matter what you are wanting to create personally, professionally or spiritually, willingness and openness are foundational. 

The act of being open allows us to allow others to know us for who we are. When others are allowed to know us, they are able to connect and interact with us. It also allows us feel and experience being vulnerable in a way that empowers us and fuels us to continue to seek optimum growth, health, creativity and joy.

Personal transformation starts with being authentic.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Unbridled, unlimited success:

I would like to start this meeting off with a few affirmations!

~ I am open to the flow of Love, appreciation and the delight of the Universe!

~ I listen within, I see within and I am guided. I tap into the energetic connection of the Universe as I awaken to Divine potential.

~ My days are full. My kitchen is loaded and balanced with healthy food and my heart is joyful!

~ I am connected to my soul. I am conscious of the perfection within.

~ Today I bath every cell in my physical, mental and emotional body with unconditional love. This Divine Love is so fulfilling that it flows into the lives of all that I meet today. 

I am grateful to put this Happiness meeting together. I know that doing this work does help me to create in small but powerful ways in my life. 

We all have a lot thats going on in our lives. We are all "in process", and making strides to maintain our highest good.

The Happiness meetings are here to support your inner and outer goals!! 

Questions and reflections:

~ In the previous Happiness meeting, we looked at "The energy project", which was produced by Tony Schwartz. Excellent work, offering great suggestions that bring clarity, insight, listening, reflection, with several rapid improvement suggestions - for our work environment, our connection to our environment, to communication, and ultimately to our level of fulfillment  - into daily lives. Basically, he looked at our work life and how this impacts us. I love the key concepts of energy management. I loved how this is so empowering and vitalizing!!

It resonated because there is such a connection between our jobs and our level of fulfillment, self expression and vitality. 

The more I value my vitality, the more I value a job, my work environment and a home life that supports ME! It supports my vitality - rather than the other way around!! This allows me to be able to fulfill and contribute at my peak expression!! Thats unbridled!  Thats unlimited!!!

I invite you to look at your vitality. Look at your energy management and your flow. What structures have you put in place to address physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy? 

Have you discovered or tapped into your hidden strength? 

As you look back at 2018, what did you learn??  Take time to inventory, so that you can make adjustments physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Learning is always a gift that we give to ourself!! In all of our endeavors, learning to be gentle and kind to ourself is very valuable!!

How are you giving to yourself? Lets create space, and lets let all the beauty in that we can allow.... Lets be open to contribution and to connection, and lets value our greatest resource: our self!!

Wishing you All a very Merry Christmas, a very joyful Holiday! From me, from my family, from my community, from my world to you, to your family, to your community and to your world!! May this new year bring a wealth of abundance, positivity, peace, transformation and connection to you All!!

This meeting is now open to All!!

I am open to a personal challenge!

Physically: I am taking on a 30 day exercise program. I am going to make a plan and stick to it! I am also going to set goals for reducing carbs and reducing my BMI. Identify barriers. Structure my home environment to support these goals!! 

Mentally: What matters mentally: List of needs and their priority. I will be moving soon as my lease is up soon. I am in between jobs and looking for a really viable opportunity that is a good fit mutually. I plan to list needs and prioritize them. Will keep my list manageable and keep my home organized to reduce the feelings of overwhelm, doubt or uncertainty. Prioritize healthy and meaningful social connections and plan to avoid watching or following the news. Tune out from worldly dysfunction. Tune in and restore inner connection. 

Emotionally: Work on resilience. Work and play with affirmations. Make a daily "dash board"!

Spiritually: Prioritize daily meditation. Foster inner peace. Release all that blocks my inner peace. 

2018: What did I learn and how am I giving to my self:

I learned a lot about what is truly important. I have learned to value my self and my thoughts. I have learned to trust and release fear! I have learned to be generous, patient, forgiving and kind to my self. 

How am I giving to myself? I am really looking at this, and I am trying on all kinds of impossibilities! Im looking at moving to Reno. Im looking at traveling, and listening to all the things I've always wanted to do. I've always wanted to spend time in Europe, taking cooking classes and check out all the shops. I love antiques, and I love country living. I've always wanted to write a book about healing. I've always wanted to set up a spot where I could work with crystal bowls and give people 30 minute sessions using crystal bowls. I love turquoise and gems, and I want to get more connected to making rings and designs with gems and minerals. I would love to have a 3 to 5 acres of land, with a garden, and always have much, much joy in the garden. Endless homemade salsa!! Oh, and I love to incorporate using essential oils with the crystal bowls!! I love essential oils!!

I have learned to seek pleasure and find it!  And, keep finding it!!!!

Its all over the place!!

Awesome meeting Kathi!

bbd098e94cde29286b82fd3eadaac0b5--christmas-jewelry-christmas-decor.jpg

Thank you again for a tremendous way to pave the way for an awesome 2019!

There is so much good here, want to take it in a bit and see what surfaces!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Growth-video

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

~~~~~~

like your personal challenge:

In response to Kathi's post:

PHYSICALLY,MENTALLY,EMOTIONALLY ,SPIRITUALLY

For me, I will create a meal planning binder... I will eat foods I absolutely love that are delicious and great for my health, appearance & good feeling goals.

I will create a body building binder... with articles, affirmations, pics, quotes & a weekly accountability guide.

Emotionally

I will be flexible with the way I achieve my goals, though be firm with moving forward with them.

Spiritually

I will surrender often. I do nothing alone. Thank You Dear God for letting me know this in wonderful ways.

~~~~~~sss-quotes-100915-shawn-anchor1-949x949.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• What surfaces first for me is family.

•  

and of course other meaningful others

• {so many areas surface.. though must sift thru, and begin with highest value}

Though, what I know all too well... to do well by my family... & others

->I must first take care of me. 'Only' takes

a good foundation ... before reaching out to others...

to be continued...

~~~~~~

In response to Kathi's post:

affirmations, quotes & priorities

Openness & Priorities

1) staying in tune with myself

See the source image
  • PHYSICALLY,MENTALLY,EMOTIONALLY ,SPIRITUALLY

Thank you again Kathi for this great opportunity to better/best move forward

CAREER/RETIREMENT/OPPORTUNITIES

My thoughts that visit the future  do so with joyful-ease

family home care

• BUSINESS - FINANCIAL
      I Am believing in my financial and organizational abilities
      I am at peace and comfortable in every area of my life.

HOME RE-ORGANIZATION, RE-DECORATION, FILING SYSTEMS, BINDERS, PAPERS

PRAYER-LIFE, MEDITATION, BODY BUILDING,MEAL PLANNING

Image result for pic was good because pic quote

CLOTHING/APPEARANCE

CREATE THE BEST OF THE BEST -OF MY AFFIRMATIONS, QUOTES AND INTENTIONS FOR HARD COPY AT HOME

more specifics coming soonRelated image

more affirmations coming soon

Love that I am living from a positive knowing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Looking at 2019, and making plans!

• Really great job without insane hours
  • Put my affairs in order for daughter
  • Get rid of stuff. 
  • Prioritize health, fitness, life style. Daily exercise.
  • Stick with chiropractor and body work
  • Support brain and mood. Daily fish oil.
  • Double dose of health in the kitchen: Keto vs Paleo
  • Ultimately make new friends!
  • Take small get away trips - and GET AWAY!! 
  • Learn, grow, surrender, enjoy!!

Image result for HAPPY BIRTHDAY kATHI PIC

BIG HUGS!

BEST TO YOU WITH YOUR AWESOME SELF

AND MAGNIFICENT LIFE!

LOVE,selfcare

PS You're easy to believe in!!2764.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:  Thanks!! 

HUGS!!!

Hope your birthday was everything delightful.

Just like you

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My growth from this thread continues! 

I am getting/giving my self freedom from many things: freedom from beliefs! Freedom from relationships... Freedom from lessons! 

Realizing my inner strength and giving my self over to inner peace is the greatest gift. 

Peace is allowing alignment on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.

I know that I am more than this life, this age, this role, I am more than _______'s sibling, or _______'s parent.... I am more than the job's that I have held, and fulfilled. I am more than the services I provided. I am more than an value that society could assign. I am more than my physical age and my physical body.

I am so deeply grateful for all that I truly AM! 

Many unbelievable beautiful and moving parts - in the beautiful people, the beautiful plants and animals, the beautiful life that fits me like an endless cocoon as I continue to grow and experience this life.

I know that the peace that I feel now is a chosen peace, and I have to continue to choose wisely, and to generate from peace. 

Today, I chose to climb the Mountain on inner strength and to embrace this life!

Awesome Kathi!

Loving this!

Waiting to hear whatever you want to share.

Beyond Exciting!!!! This is the gift you joyfully give to you and cannot wait to hear how it trickles into moments!Image result for merry christmas happy holidays new year community pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As for me, I have had some amazing occurrences I've yet to put into words...

Though on this Happiness meeting I will give it a try:

I have been 'working on' doing more... being more of what I want

... with more love and peace & playfulness.

From a distance it appears I do this ...

Though definitely had room for improvement.

I get good feedback at work

My spouse sees how much I am giving to our family unit...

Though something was missing for me... Not big... because the energy-vibration work pays off everyday!!!

I was needing much down time after everything!

Don't get me wrong... R&R is vital.

Though, I was feeling the burn-out creep in.

I could rationalize, and tell you about long hours, few breaks, interacting and serving many

I could say lots on my plate (voluntarily & 'must do's)

I could say ... various stressors ' would do it to anyone'

Though, my gut said nah

Its something else

So the other night, my hubby wasn't feeling so well... and of course that concerned me.

I invited him to 1 of a few Christmas parties that I had rec'd an invite to after work.

I made a decision to just

(did I say 'just' ?)

enjoy.

OMG

let me tell you what happened...

to be continued

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

My spirit felt transformed.

I experienced my hubby  as not feeling well

I experienced his nature I fell in love with

It reminded me of our early days - 40 years ago!

(We were loving & playful before this experience)

This was different...!!!(:

more lighthearted than I could remember

It was like old days before the PC when everything was an adventure, and something wonderful to experience

The music was 'too too loud'

Though we were fine.

The food was ok.

My mind knew what to do.

My spirit really knew and I allowed this.

It is lovely.

Though you would've thought we were at an party that we created.

Maybe we did(:

This transferred to other experiences I want to share.

(for now -I will say it was positively very much a good thing)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Bravo!

Isn't love the greatest?? It must be the universal language that is understood by all!

I'm happy for both of you! 

I do believe that love is the greatest Gift!

Cheers!!

Thank You Kathi...!

Got more to share gratitude  !!!

with the lovely energy of the season...

More Love!

re-posting the quote from gratitude link post, because i love it!

See the source image

and My affirmations listed above have truly been coming to life too(:

Love that I am living from a positive knowing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tapping back into that energy - of climbing up this mountain of inner strength:

I notice that there is a steady flow, a current that pulls me forward.

There is no resistance. 

I'm aware of the freedom of detachment... from people, from events, from the past.

This detachment is like taking all of my vitality, and putting it all back into me, into my system, and allowing the system to function optimally, efficiently and have the best part, ALL available to experience peace for longer, and healthier... 

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Nice affirmations!! Thanks!! Love the power of the Mustard seed!! Powerful!!

A huge bravo to you... 

Right where you are is the Energy!

all you shared

Awesome place to be!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU

WHAT A WAY TO GO INTO A NEW YEAR!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMYmh7TsxF250XWe_N4jSrHyhoAxYpFE5BGRgdHWJXpvOJBQE3iw

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content