login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Discussion★★Revisited &/or Brand New Tools ~ Really Helping You Right Now?

Please share a

Revisited

or Brand New Tool

~ Really Helping You Right Now...

intro coming soon, feel free to join in whenever you like(:

Looking forward to sharing

& looking forward to being shared with(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Kathi and her Happiness Meetings always excite me. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Me too!

Love the meetings! 

And I know youlaughingknow too well...

we can just let the info or the focus areas ...stir things in us... and it opens doors /pathways for so much!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post:  Awww, thanks Poppy!!

I am sincerely grateful that the Happiness meetings are valuable and meaningful!! 

The meetings are more valuable when people share authentically. I always get a lot out of your sharing... I love your poetry and the journey that it gives, and I also love when you share what happening on your sacred path!

HUGS!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:I have not shared very much as of late but I always read and re-read your Happiness Meetings. Lots of personal stuff going on with me right now and I don’t feel I have the time to devote to thinking and writing. I enjoy responding but it takes me awhile to get the words just the way I want them or I am so tired I just can’t stay awake. 

My poems have vanished as my mind has been working on other things. Health things are taking up a lot of my energy. 

Maybe you might challenge me to me to write a poem about a topic you would like my thoughts about. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

proposed next mtg is Tuesday....

I feel a Poppy poem coming on(:

when he feels inspired(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post:In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:In response to Kathi's post:

Poppy,

You are very kind, and beautifully focused on whatever is needed in your life and in the lives you give to.

You don't try... you do.

I love that about you.

And when the time is right

you write.

You give new meaning to 

when you have challenges

you create more opportunities to love.

Thank you for always being you!

blessings, selfcare

Image result for bmindful pics happiness meetings soul food series

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

I would like to share what has recently been helping me. First off I will share like Poppy & Kathi - I love Bmindful Happiness Meetings. 
It only takes 2 to have a meeting, though am always thrilled when others contribute and share. From experience I know how transformational the energy is there. And it is exciting to know others are adding to their place of inspiration... and in turn inspires all who pass by! {it some way or other we are all receiving something from we allow ourselves to experience} (:

I also engage in a serious, yet completely joyous affirmation practice... which I eventually will share about. And yes the creation of threads is my way of assisting myself

and hopefully someone somewhere at some time receives too! (:

{and love it when we all share with one another when others are inspired} (:

And allowing the energy of newness daily is where it all begins for me. 

On some level, I've been doing that for awhile.

Though it kicked in to a place truly unexpected

about a year before a particular birthday this year(:

For some reason... the birthday held some significance ... differently then previous ones. 
My mind kept recalling a history of birthdays to begin allowing this wonderful new birth year to celebrate.

I even thought -checking out my hubby's experience with time and age would assist... (he being a bit older) 

I didn't realize I was looking into  wanting to learn from those I admire  that had been this age lol. That didn't work AT ALL. The initial  result was frustration.

this  affirmation helped... My frustration turns into fascination(:

I knew my age was not that of my parents' when they were alive and giving meaning to so much ... for my family in different ways.

I knew it wasn't like anyone I knew... because I have established who I am to me...

this affirmation helped: ... I maintain balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others.

So what was I to do?

This was beginning to make all of my other attempts at newness quite passe. 

This affirmation helped:

I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

I have used it before ...

though now -this context created & allowed  greater feelings of brand newness

I kept standing back and standing back....and engaged in life more harmoniously than I could ever remember ... 

I was often stepping way out of my comfort zones... though while the growth didn't feel easy... it didn't create a spirit of unease. I was truly ready for whatever I was allowing...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post1

and  SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post 2

To move forward to this moment... this day... what new tool or old tool revisited is helping me now?

It is something I have shied away from for many years.

Everything else I mentioned regarding energy work is a given... Though now AGAIN...

utilizing audio tapes by some of my mentors {namely Brian Tracy}

Why did I get away from listening...?

I  had begun  feeling as though I was becoming a human doing rather than a human being. Was I productive? Oh yeah!

Though I've always known we are more than what we do.

And this new age I became (not New Age) (:

was the challenge that became a stepping stone into 

my developing and allowing open path ... 

and now I'm ready to add it to more inspired action... like Brian Tracy always helped me set the stage for.

quote-just-as-your-car-runs-more-smoothly-and-requires-less-energy-to-go-faster-and-farther-brian-tracy-53-36-64.jpg

So that's where I am(: (in this moment) 12-08-18 7:27 AM (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post:James-River-Morning-quote.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content