login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Oh Yeah! {abundantly-}free {affirmations & more} ...2

Related image

Image result for bmindful forum

Image result for bmindful forum

See the source image

Affirmations by Wayne Dyer:

I relax and enjoy life.

I am a divinely healthy and fit human being.

I choose to feel peaceful.

I am realistic. I expect miracles.

I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.

I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.

Image result for bmindful forumImage result for bmindful forumSee the source image

{abundantly-}free {affirmations & more} ...2

previous page free
5180.jpga9511e24a2c63c50e6389de7958aaf1e.jpg9f73b5d75bf4fa74aa5c3fdddaca3756--colorful-artwork-vintage-artwork.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQymXcAlXAP-ehjHUBYDv8uAGFPXQTUeYZjpc_-OFt_wMJqTolt2w

Each one of us is Life personalized. We are each Life as a person; therefore, each one of us contains within himself all the intelligence, the power, the faculties and the instruments for the expression of Life… To know that Life became you for a purpose and that you occupy a place no one else in all the world occupies. – Dan Custer (The Miracle of Mind Power)

Hello Bmindful - motivation & inspiration is awesome. Feel free to inspire yourself

and hopefully so many others that would prosper(: 

I am motivated at all times when  it would  serve Good

→my health speaks to me in wonderful routines .→  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am whole,perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.→ ★I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time…Today my self-love speaks health to me in wonderful routines.

→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed

Today I ask myself what I need and give generously!

I am always as motivated as I need when I need it, and always get things done on time and quite proactive.

Higher Power Declarations /thread

Yes God has opened the floodgates of abundance in my life!!!

I Am  a naturally motivated individual and motivation comes naturally to me and discipline is the awesome byproduct. 
I Am
I Am naturally motivated and energized at the beginning of every day
I Am highly motivated, ambitious and driven in the easiest going ways.
I find it easy to motivate myself and get myself in the right state of mind
I Am always looked up to as someone with high energy, drive, and motivation
I love how I stay motivated throughout a project no matter what
I am always motivated and my positive energy motivates and lifts those around meSee the source imageSee the source image

thoughts for each day

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

{abundantly-}free 

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image2402c1f98cf75f2153f284336e30846f--mary-mary-mary-engelbreit.jpgSee the source imageImage result for bmindful forumSee the source imageSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source imageSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content