login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★rampages, comments, thoughts...whatever you love {favorite thing-game}

fe75cab0b7ac94a0c2701d4cd09e3758.gif

related threads in process

Feel free to utilize whatever works for you on this threadfor  ways of loving more of your life!I will be using THE MY FAVORITE THING-GAME.

95da6e23f0b0ca8de6962cb3c3516236--news-games-healing-quotes.jpg

What-I-like-most-about.jpg

What i most like about Today

TODAY is Starting over as often as I like... and/or  continuing from where I love.

My favorite thing about this is... I always get to choose what I'm loving and the energy I love.

I love how better things always emerge from this including

(but never limited totongue-out...)

living in the present, experiencing the joy of newness, and better interactions with EVERYTHING.

'Staying put' feels better too... being wherever I Am... because I know if not this something magnificently better.

I love feeling neutral too... because knowing observing from a contented heart ...allows me to somehow know I will  gain from everything...including contrast.

Contrast is such a great teacher... Though the more love I love ...in my heart, the more contrast is just another teaching moment(: And it can be 'all good'...

I love how even when I think how can this get better... something inside... tells me.... it is ok now and more good is on its way.

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

What I most like about  going to work today

It can be the experience I desire

My favorite thing about it is allowing a party I've created in me to be shared with others{I bring my own sunshine} (:

My favorite thing about this creation in my life... over time... I have interacted with extremely diverse populations where sharing a smiling heart can be understood in every language.

What I most like about  getting ready for work is enjoying alignment.I love how easily I allow with affirmations I love and happy-tools like this. I love looking forward to it, and swimming in the vibration.

A simple creation of getting my things together and preparing morning food becomes art(:

What I like most about creating a life of ease and joy... the ease & joy(:

What I most like about  thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow has a Good essence like today in regard to newness-only MORE. This is especially true when I am off from work.... like TOMORROW.

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Yesterday was incredibly magnificent in ways I could never plan alone!!! Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU

Just remembering how ... just taking responsibility for my life, my joy, my moment, my day... allowed awesome happenings. I am so appreciative for following my heart!

What I most like about Today is it is fresh and new.

And knowing the magnificence of the day is in the air

One of my favorite things

is all of the things I love

(:

that I've posted on Bmindful for so long.

{admit it, if you've come here to enjoy higher vibration, you will only post what you love!}

Another one of my favorite things is of course my wonderful friends

and the entire community and how they've added to my life

And the awesome posts from everyone

...and Affirmations are so dear to me!

I love the energy I love when I visit Bmindful

Hope I covered it all...Loving the energy I love...feels infinite

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content