login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Enjoying Values For Self Care...1 {affirmations,quotes& more}

TruLuv_SelfCare.png

Today I ask myself what I need and give generously!

0c3441496166d1e44a2f45e30cbc1742.jpg

☑I am making clear and wise decisions quickly and easily

→my health speaks to me in wonderful routines .→  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am whole,perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.→ ★I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time…Today my self-love speaks health to me in wonderful routines.

→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed

Self-Care+cake+mix+by+%40janellesilver?format=500w

this is an awesome must for so much for me!

it is a flashcard maker-great for everything...from to do lists, affirmations, and learning new things-flashcards

I Enjoy Positive Self-Talk

I Believe In Self-Compassion

I Engage In Intentional Habit Building

I love drinking waterphoto-1511994501413-7752c87af739?ixlib=rb-0.3.5&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&s=3c6dce2f42bbb16ed8f67252b059c0c2&auto=format&fit=crop&w=500&q=60

——- → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love and care for my body and it cares for me.

I am the creator of my time.

——- → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

christianlouboutin1.jpg

I dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.

☑My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused

related threads in process

Power of Affirming Your Values-article/thread

LANGUAGE OF SELF CARE {affirmations} ...1

LANGUAGE OF SELF CARE...3

Surround Yourself With Energy Which Serving You Best

ef5a9117f48e11c9145ba20e21469ea8--affirmations-for-women-morning-affirmations.jpg

Taking ChargeSee the source imagest,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Dls-FLbXgAEnHc6.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

mindfulness-quote.jpg

Image result for higher perspective quote pics joy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday.
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am so much more alert, more refreshed, calm, completely focused, stronger and remarkably healthy.

I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am I am inspired to write my creative truth.

I begin it now. I now express my creativity in my own unique way. I give thanks for the blessings in my life.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

more-self-love-quote.png

In response to trikletrade's post:

perfect!

I have found (even more... if that's possible) - the most meaningful things to me are getting my complete attention... 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You have the need and the right to spend part of your life caring for your soul. It is not easy. You have to resist the demands of the work-oriented, often defensive, element in your psyche that measures life only in terms of output — how much you produce — not in terms of the quality of your life experiences. To be a soulful person means to go against all the pervasive, prove-yourself values of our culture and instead treasure what is unique and internal and valuable in yourself and your own personal evolutionJean Shinoda Bolen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for choosing to self care affirmations

Related image

Louise-Affirmations-Health6mob.jpg

How you feel about the change in your life determines what you will experience

this post under construction 🚧 

I am now focused on the results I want, driven by a passionate purpose, and charted with massive action plans.

I now celebrate my achievements in advance.

I choose to create a fun, awesome personalized system which is based on alignment, greatest needs, desires and massive action. 

I am dedicated to increasing my strength and fitness.

I love to eat healthy foods, exercise and take care of myself and have fun doing it!

My life is filled with the energy of fun experiences which I gain from in personally powerful ways.

I HAVE AN ATTITUDE OF POSITIVE EXPECTATION 

I HAVE AN ATTITUDE OF POSITIVE EXPECTATION

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ   What you hope you will eventually believe. What you believe you will eventually know. What you know, you will eventually create. What you create, you will eventually experience. What you experience, you will eventually express. What you express, you will eventually become. This is the formula for all of life. Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends By Neale Donald Walsch

• Sleep – What do you feed your subconscious mind when you sleep?

Think – What thoughts feed your conscious mind during the day?

Eat – Did you eat healthy or unhealthy foods today?

Physical – Did you get any physical activity today?

Spirit – Did you nourish your spiritual muscles?

Not sure where I originally received these basic though valuable questions…but use them when evaluating my personal care :

There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.”

 You get exposed to more information in one day than a well-educated individual living in the 18th century encountered in a lifetime.

 You have up to 80,000 thoughts a day.

 You are bombarded with 4,000 messages daily in your environment. It’s no wonder that you forget things! Carmen Coker

you-dont-have-to-be-great-to-start-but-you-have-to-start-to-be-great-quote-1.jpg

• I Love being in my BODY. I accept and delight in its needs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTywceIAGPcvXmro9X9RB6imJ_TdnqCEFk2cZFAJNlR_g09-IKeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxP2WNkerNsWjEbsz1bXb4it8lvGKQUpGSUE-0FZM-Hk8RoNGp

I am now focused on the results I want, driven by a passionate purpose, and charted with massive action plans.

I now celebrate my achievements in advance.

I choose to create a fun, awesome personalized system which is based on alignment, greatest needs, desires and massive action. 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content