login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Next 3 Things that you will enjoy

The more in harmony you are with the flow of your own existence, the more magical life becomes. Adyashanti

What are your next 3 areas that you will enjoy?

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

1. being home
  2. being home
  3. I think.... ahhh being home(:

glad to be home(:

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

1. resting -taking it very easy
  2. loving being home
  3. love knowing tomorrow is a day offkeep-calm-tomorrow-is-my-day-off.png

1. Enjoying a relaxing candle light bed with rose petals, a delight for the sensesb202df91355c267918bde1d55434bacf.jpg
  2. Enjoying a glass is Chablis while soaking makes me so happy
  3. Taking time out to pamper myself is sheer bliss.

I will enjoy a day of service at the church sharing gifts and talents with others in fellowship and love.

I will enjoy preparing for an evening of fun with family and friends, whipping up two delectable chicken wings recipes  to share nurturing my passion of cooking.

I will enjoy this crisp Autumn day with everything magically going my way.

Enjoy+Your+Autumn+Weekend.gif

In response to Nancee1953's post: In response to Nancee1953's post

so inspiring from our inspirational Nancee. Always much ❤️ love.

I have made friends with all of my emotions, and have chosen to greet, meet, and only hang on to that which benefits my Highest purposes of a joyful good life.

1. Today I will go walking with a lovely new walking buddy and will thoroughly enjoy the experience 
  2. Today I will enjoy a lemon water and light food before I leave
  3. Today I will look forward to all things I will doing after my walk with passion, gladness and good preparation.

I have made friends with all of my emotions, and have chosen to greet, meet, and only hang on to that which benefits my Highest purposes of a joyful good life.

My walk was very good the other day… wonderful new friends are so beautiful and strengthening older bonds are quite nice too.

Today I will enjoy another great walk with my new …very refreshing friend.

Today I  will enjoy doing some creative helpful reminders in big bold letters … also in bold I will enjoy my magical affirmations and maybe even create some tapping (EFT)for present moments and future thoughts.

Today I will be grateful for what I am accomplishing.

Today, I will continue sorting out my home, organizing, cleaning, throwing things away…and creating my sanctuary right here … right now in my home.I may research some easy to care for plants … and ones that are great for purifying environment.

I love that idea.

Today, I will eat 3 nice meals a day with healthy snacks. I will continue to progress in this area.

Today, I will create my list ‘of what I will look forward to’ That is such a helpful thing too.

I will enjoy my morning brunch 

I will enjoy preparing do my laundry 

I will enjoy creating a plan for the rest of this week to have complete ‘say’ in what matters to me

I will enjoy my morning. afternoon and evening choices.

I will enjoy the day as it materializes.

I will enjoy the things I need to do and the things I call more lighthearted direction.

I will enjoy tonight’s sleep.

I will enjoy all the relaxation I will have

I will enjoy the sweetest of dreams.

I will enjoy creating upcoming plans and noting related ideas/feelings

I will  be  enjoying making decisions about today’s meals for myself

I will enjoy cleaning, organizing and decorating my home.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content