login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Discussion★★Please Help Me Help Another

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm helping a friend with a request she asked of me.

She would like  me to share affirmations for  her family... lovely  elementary school age children... 1 in particular.

I told her I'd have some affirmations and afformations  by tomorrow... though I know with others here... I will have many for her to choose from.

I can continue to share w/her past tomorrow ... if needed.

I will give you the areas she wants to focus on with them in moment, and who knows ... not only will they have fun and get help... maybe we can help many others and ourselves more too.

[procrastination, desire to do what is needed, focus]

Feel free to add comments as well as affirmations !!!

thank you in advance.

these are my personal favorites for focus and doing.

“I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”
“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”
“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”
“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”
“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”
“Clarity”
“Focus”

I AM INSPIRED

"I am inspired by life. New and exciting thoughts are constantly flowing into me. I always surround myself with people who inspire me and I have the power to inspire them, as well. I spend time in environments that inspire me. I am filled with this beautiful, joyful, creative energy. I know that there are no limits to my imagination and my potential.
I am Inspired"

others I located -that I will cut out and give  or send her by email.

Related image

ec03e6d72afffd310e21fbfc9e4b6bc8.jpg

934d06fab8aa7b197ec63d8b7e338736--prosperity-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpgU2BRock%2BPoster-425.jpg

7a3c116cf219afba3b2f2b042be1a389--motivational-messages-quotes-inspirational.jpg

HARDTHINGS.jpg?resize=360%2C504

bd46f5dfe1c07131aa18847bdc836be0--fun-art-daily-affirmations.jpgmanifesting-desires-15.jpg?w=519images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF_TdZAaYS0wFfBI2t_ou2Bs1qJezvZkNRxSxSGmxRSdYXV4qqqQ65d4f00de9b2c0b70c1d1817f9c0cdd6--classroom-window-in-the-classroom.jpg599d87664e5ba9410da469ca5d87e133--daily-affirmations-teenagers.jpg
1311fc9887fb45320cdf889d3d77f052--fun-art-yet-to-come.jpg
79217ae9991a09de5d79d161c3cf2a45--love-life-life-s.jpg8df36afa4470d3b4e3986ca4cf2d0a28--i-love-my-life-motivation.jpg
c5c0f22b30ae07246843fa6fab979b29.jpg
3dae91d2ed2471130a4d7001d3ac4068--prosperity-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg
See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How I feel matters.

I am Loved!

I am strong!

I am brave!

I am an excellent listener!

I love myself just the way I am!

I can do anything I set my mind to!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

My life rocks!

I learn from my mistakes! I'm strong like that!

I am a good friend!

I am happy for others' success!

My life is beautiful!

I approve of myself!

I learn something valuable from everyone!

The universe supports my JOY!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

a8694bdfbf989cb22d36d757ea88cfca--mindfullness-meditation-louise-hay.jpg

Here is a little song you can sing to elementary children. 

Do what you gotta do

Not what you want to do

Cause when you do 

You get to do 

What you wanted to 

Cause you did 

What you had to do.

I know it’s silly. Just make up a little tune to go with the words. And sing it when your student is distracted and it will help to refocus them. Soon they will have this silly tune in their head and be singing the first two lines to themselves.

Another way to use it would be to put some physical action into refocusing them. For instance have them do a little dance while singing the first two lines. Make staying focused or completing a task fun and it will help motivate them to succeed. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to

Kathi's 1

Kathi's 2

Nancee1953

Poppy's post

These are SO wonderful! THANK YOUeeea2bb211189b1e4a70d0c1e040ea85.gif

It's Friday morning and I will share these, and will keep this thread going... I see this person often, and I am desiring to truly fill her home with these wonderful ideas. She is a hardworking mom, and her  children have  'special needs'  and so bright. I am believing as the children experience the rewards... the family will pass it on too. 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

please continue with this thread...thank youImage result for love completing projects affirmations pic

43f939ae54484b75e646c805cbc13363_490-best-images-about-monsters-and-robots-on-pinterest-reading-monster-clipart_406-500.jpege1ccf701ed5dc30975e5764a1b3eeb78.jpg842e85d7c61752ec22c7aa74a25cbf4a.jpg

reading frog

clipartxtras.com

reading monster clipartoneword.jpg

Image result for andy dooley affirmations for school age children

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post:

thought you'd like to know both children created a rap song with your suggestion & loved the idea very much!

so did their mom!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content