login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★about 10 affirmations a day{change it up as you love}!! Powerful End of Year '18

I am always moving my affirmations around to create the self-talk I love!

Feel free to join in.

Feel free to add what is beautiful to your spirit(:

You are always welcome!!!

PS no worries-if the one you choose matches someone else. When you claim it-its for you too!

feel free to go in and edit throughout the day -or even edit later... This list is all about you... and of course inspiring others is usually a given!!

Related image

{new joyful challenge}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

October 9-10 2018 Tuesday and Wednesday

I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.Related image

I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life...

My focus always includes joyous heartfelt gratitude and appreciation.

Image result for demonstrative love affirmation pic

My mind, body, spirit are all filled with loving thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.

One thing that you are particularly noticing, is that anything that is productive to do once, can be harnessed for even greater progress. You can easily get the most out of your success strategies, by doing them more automatically and more consistently.

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

I have the ability to simplify and eliminate the unnecessary.Image result for beautiful photographs meditations quote pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

October 11, 12, 13 {Thurs, Friday,Saturday}

I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.
Taking responsibility for my life is enjoyable because I love experiencing things which nurture feelings of loving life.

I am the embodiment of clear beautiful focus…

and memory is increasingly wonderful

whenever it best serves me

I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Whatever I am feeling is fine.

I know my truth. I can speak from my heart. I feel my center and can move through my daily life with ease.

I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness.

•  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

October 16, 17, 18, 19 {Tuesday, Wednesday ,Thursday &Friday}

Why do I feel so blessed?

Why does everything I want come to me effortlessly?

How come at every turn, opportunity appears before me?Why do I expect something great to happen today?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

October 20, 21, 22

I have faith that I am being guided in ways that bring amazing results.

I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

10-20-18

You feel pleased with your focus today.

Why does everything I desire with deep conviction arrive for me so effortlessly?

Why do I expect something great to happen this evening?

I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything 

Why do I expect something great to happen today

tomorrow

and continuously ?

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life...

Why is this day the most relaxing ever?

I AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.

I can use my time as I like, and relish the true value of leading a joyful life with a glad heart.

Love this today! I am dancing joyfully with all of my feelings.

How come at every turn, opportunity appears before me?

This or something better now manifests for me in totally satisfying and harmonious ways, for the highest good of all concerned. Shakti Gawain

Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

Lightheartedness is such a lovely feeling!!

Image result for demonstrative love affirmation pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

October 26, 27, 28, 29

Friday morn

Mon morn

Why is this moment much much happier?

It is natural and powerful the way my thoughts align with my Highest Good.

I understand my needs and accordingly devote time to myself

I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Nov. 3, 4, 5

Sat. morn

I Am Pure Love and Joy.

I Am Intuitive and Powerful.

I Am Creativity, Resourcefulness and Awesome Focus.

I Am Capable and Spiritually Nourished.

My Now is continuously refreshed with high vibrations of perfect health and other desired prosperity.

I love to smile and laugh at alot of things!

1)single song of wisdom,
I love to listen to joyful music

music …Jason Mraz Anything You Want

Jason Mraz-Up Life Is Good

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content