login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★More Quotes and Images... 1 {allowing quality moments}

we are a quote loving place...

heck, we are a loving kind place

What's one more quote thread for soul expression...lol

stop by and share what you love

Image result for forwardstepsinfo pic quotes fun joy

Image result for beautiful photographs meditations quote pics

henry-david-thoreau-on-the-quality-of-the-day.jpgbeautiful-life-quotes-hoda-kotb-1531946634.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*Image result for beautiful photographs meditations quote pics

Self-love is not opposed to the love of other people.  You
cannot really love yourself and do yourself a favor without
doing other people a favor, and vice versa.  
Karl MenningerRelated imagee82fc11105025b042fba1474ff20e99e.jpg1b184e633246a6d179d561c63368a180.jpg

“If your life were any different, you'd feel exactly the same. This is the irony of life's eternal perfection. Once you no longer rely on outside circumstances, in order to feel good, or even require feeling good, in order to be relaxed and open, something far greater than the tracking of ups, downs, gains and losses awakens within you. This is the heart of awakening.” 
― Matt Kahn 

Image result for beth frates pic quotes

christiebrinkley1.jpgImage result for beth frates pic quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for pic quotes quality moments beautiful quotes photography meditations

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for napoleon hill write down pic quoteb38ad4f8ca4ddd19f55beb96bef1fa26.jpgRelated image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for meditation quotes beautiful

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to trikletrade's post: (: 

The universe is one great kindergarten. Everything that exists has brought with it its own peculiar lesson. The mountain teaches stability and grandeur; the ocean immensity and change. Forests, lakes, and rivers, clouds and winds, stars and flowers, stupendous glaciers and crystal snowflakes every form of animate or inanimate existence, leaves its impress upon our soul.Orison Swett Marden

In response to trikletrade's post:

hope you repost -your quote vanished

& I'm sure it was awesome!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1199186962-never-have-a-negative-thought-again-life-daily-quotes-sayings-pictures.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3vPloZtFQhitD67K9UVa5YXNE2vcgOXElnNoT2MSj_PbZPZyP3w

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4ioiBT7HiD8sJP3I-fcVD0DsDPKBtZvgVgWkVax95FQ59y3sbGA

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

56d240e2a263a9b367c1b87e215b26b2.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for picmix gif

9d9f8153b359bfe7e5643c479d61f290--law-of-attraction-spiritual-quotes.jpg

ddc861457a71964df53cd2071948adec--me-quotes-spiritual-awakening.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

please join in anytime

you are always welcome!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Inspirational-Love-Quotes-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

M1O39598.jpg

from  Rules of Happiness 

by Karl Moore 

Rule #15 –Accept What Is. By accepting, welcoming, embracing what is, you clear all of your emotions. Your thoughts gain more clarity. You become happier. You experience more freedom. If you can change things, after accepting them, you’ll have a sharper mind and more energy to do so. Pointless worrying – there’s nothing you can do about it. Shrug and smile about it, that’s life. “Happiness is a function of accepting what is.” – Werner Erhard

Rule #2 – Be Grateful. Think of all the wonderful things you have to be grateful for right now. It could be your family. Or your health. Maybe your home. Your friends. Your brain. Your heart. Your spirit. We’ve all got amazing things in our own lives that make us smile with joy. And if we can count these blessings every day, we’ll discover a greater appreciation of the beautiful world we surround ourselves with. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” – Meister Eckhardt

Rule #14 – Enjoy Simple Pleasures. It’s an attitude. The ability to appreciate the happiness, the beauty, the pleasure in the simple things around us. Remember the simple things that you truly enjoy. Then take time out to experience them again. Or even better, turn them into little daily or weekly rituals, filling your life with sunshine. Quite simply, enjoy simple pleasures and rituals – and you will be happy. “Simplicity is the essence of happiness.” – Cedric Bledsoe

from Live Life Happy

LIVELIFEHAPPY.COM rules of Happiness

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content