login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Where it counts confident? [affirmations]

We have a lot of threads on bmindful, assisting in areas to move forward and being more mindful on the infamous journey. I have questions for all of my bmindful friends, where it counts do you have the confidence you want to have? If not do you think anyone is in a better position than you to be….you? Would you REALLY want to be someone else, with everything that goes with being someone else? Or do you see it is you ..you want…just the best you..?

And if that’s the case(being the best you), are you making the best use of you and your resources? If not, why not?

This might be a good thread to list affirmations that allow you to accept yourself right where you are-> to move into that place you’re walking toward.

Here is mine for today:

My life is in the flow right now, and I’m thankful for all of the rewards for being who I truly am.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

OOH This is a good one for me today Laurie!
I need to assess my confidence to feel the way I feel and not feel I have to find excuses for it. I need to have the confidence to be the best me I can be in all emotions and thoughts and trusting that all challenging emotions, such as hurt/pain are all part of my plan/journey of self improvement.

I am sensitive to the actions and words of others – and this is ok. However, I should not expect others to have the same principles as me.
Therefore: “I accept myself as I am and I am confident in my thoughts and actions”
“I give myself permission to feel my feelings”
“I give my best to others wholeheartedly and expect nothing in return”
“I only attract positive and loving people in my life”
“I am creating the best possible surroundings for my life to develop in a positive way, by leaving behind anything or anyone that doesnt create wellness in my life”

A full and thankful heart..

My todays confidence affirmation is:
Everyboy respects and appreciates me.
I love myself.

I believe most of my affirmations are around confidence. I bet MCM has alot to say here also :-)

…what a wonderful world….

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content