login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Who is YOUR famous twin?

I know you’ve been told in your life that you look like someone famous! I’ve had lots, some more flattering than others.

Apparently I look like:
Bob Hope
Steve Perry
John Belushi
Jim Belushi
George Michael

I actually look like:
Ernest Borgnin & Marty Feldman’s love child.
or
Frankenstein’s ugly brother, the one they don’t talk about.
possibly
The Wolfman

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
MCM,
you have quite the sense of humor(: But I knew that(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

my brother is the image of sven – the football bloke until he speaks – scouse accent

my ex looked and sounded like Ken Barlow of Coronation Street

my mum looked like Aunt Petunia in Harry Potter films – nothing like herpersonality ,my mum was so kind ,funny and affectionate .

used to get told i looked like cher – when i had my long hair permed ,now its Denise Linn or Juliana – Lllewellyns wife (new age composer ) ,i think its the long brown hair and big blue eyes .

Alas and Alack, I am no one famous (yet) I am every woman. People often ask me if I live in (fill in the blank) because they thought they saw me here or there. I hope I haven’t gotten anyone in trouble;P

In response to jancydat’s post:
:-D you’re lovely

Audrey Hepburn – That was in my younger days and I was EXTREMELY flattered.
At some point someone said I looked like the lead singer of the band Everything But the Girl – I was not very flattered.
Think it was all because I used to have very short hair in my 20s.

…what a wonderful world….

Thanks Afi! Audry Hepburn – fabulous! Now that I think waaay back, in my teens I was told I looked like Sally Fields’ Gidget. That’s fun to recall.

People always tell me my husband looks like George Clooney. Me, in my younger years used to tell me I looked like Mindy in “Mork & Mindy”…. hehehehe…. I’m sure that obscure show is faaaaaaaar out of people’s minds.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Oh, but Nanu Nanu MM! She was really cute – Pam Dawber. ;) Jan

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
I remember Mork&Mindy, it was one of my challenges when I was getting used to the english language (american better said). Mork was impossible to understand. But I had to watch it, cause they were both so cute.

…what a wonderful world….

In response to aftab’s post:

Afi – that is so funny. I cannot even think of being ESL and trying to understand Robin Williams!!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content