login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★A Gentle-Do It NOW {With Joy}... -thread(:

02-the-10-things-tell-spouse-for-happier-marriage-AB.jpg

I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

I have enjoyed my morning and shifting gears to my work mode.

No reason to stop enjoying.... though will shift focus...

This thread is a gentle thread ---increasing focus to the next moments of focus

FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN ANYTIME YOU LIKE FOR YOURSELF(:

related threads in process 

Smile At Your Awesome New Work Out Routine-thread

Yes... had a great energy morning (on the frequency inside)... feeling it harmoniously-outside

Now my intention is to  prepare a lunch I will love for work for additional good energy

I love when my food choices are delicious and nutritious. I add a thought with just about every  bite-that everything makes me even  healthier & healthier.

Its someones b.day at work today-will love bringing in a treat for the celebration.Image result for bmindful is joy pic

ok its off to work soon now.. The joy & love are bubbling 

and when I walk in someone always wondering ... lol what I'm on lol

...not in a bad way... They like to smile more too(:They say: "you having a party?"

I share- "...yup, bring my own party wherever I go(: "

Image result for bmindful is joy pic

re:my post above:

It went just how my energy predicted(:Image result for leisurely eve pic quote

awesome day at work... in every way!

One happening at work...an  older adult female -I was assisting-grabbed my hand and kissed it, and said "that's why i love you! You make everyone happy" 

I really could feel that is a high value of mine- to do for others & bring smiles/joy to their lives.Image result for leisurely eve pic quote

I feel so blessed.

Image result for leisurely eve pic quoteImage result for harmony in workplace quote pic

My next gentle reminder on my do-it now list for tomorrow is:86deabcfcde1ce743f296db56fb80e65--finding-happiness-happiness-tips.jpg

to prepare well for tomorrow's day-so I can take it very easy in the morning.

And tonight -I will add some affirmations here for tomorrow.Image result for great day at work affirmations tomorrow pic quote

Image result for great work day affirmation pic quoteImage result for great day at work affirmations tomorrow pic quote

Image result for great work day affirmation pic quote

I see in my minds eye complete harmony between those I work with

Image result for great work day affirmation pic quote

I will enjoy tonight very much doing leisurely things.

It will be a great eve and a lovely tomorrow.Image result for great day at work affirmations tomorrow pic quoteImage result for great day at work affirmations tomorrow pic quote

Yes... had a great sleep so far... I have awoken to add some energy affirmations  and quotes on the site

c8df267cca90ca2ca49f2398bbef6561--run-away-running-away.jpg

my intention is to create a higher frequency before returning to sleep.

I love doing this... waking barely... though enough to add to my positive energy and easily going back to sleep(:

Image result for brilliant life coaching positive affirmations free pic quotes

Image result for great day at work affirmations tomorrow pic quoteImage result for great day at work affirmations tomorrow pic quote

Image result for great day at work affirmations tomorrow pic quote

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content