login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Easing Into Whatever It Is ...1

thread recently created -in process

Image result for pink isn't just a color it's an attitude zen to zany

Image result for matt kahn best thoughts on being right where you are supposed to be pic quote

Related imageImage result for pink isn't just a color it's an attitude zen to zany

People tend to dwell more on negative things than on good things. So the mind then becomes obsessed with negative things, with judgments, guilt and anxiety produced by thoughts about the future and so on.

Eckhart Tolle

Just open up and let yourself be happy!!!  You deserve it. Let me make you happy. I miss you.

Related imageRelated image

inspirationImage result for matt kahn vibrational frequency pic quotes
Image result for matt kahn best thoughts on being right where you are supposed to be pic quoteImage result for peace zen to zany pic
Image result for matt kahn best thoughts on being right where you are supposed to be pic quote

The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love, therefore my world is beautifully harmonious,awesomely kind and magnificently abundant.