login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Roberts Blog

So many people seem to have forgotten "who they really are" So, here's a little reminder.

YOU ARE BREATHTAKING, AMAZING, STUNNING, ASTOUNDING, AWE-INSPIRING, STUPENDOUS, EXTRAORDINARY, INCREDIBLE, MAGNIFICENT, WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, REMARKABLE, MIRACULOUS, SUBLIME, IMPRESSIVE AND MIND BLOWING.

YOU ARE GOD.

I LIVE A COMPLETELY CHARMED LIFE

On another forum someone wrote

"If I sacrifice enough, will this prove to the Universe, that I am worthy and deserving, and open up the floodgates of Universal blessings?"

This to me defies the idea that:

"WE ARE ALREADY WORTHY AND DESERVING OF EVERY GOOD THING"

I think it also creates problems for me, because if I'm acting on a belief that I'm "not" worthy and deserving, I will tend to create the appearance, or physical conditions, or experiences, that seem to tell me "I'm not" worthy and deserving. In other words, I would be creating the very problem I didn't want, and if I am feeling unworthy and underserving, who benefits from this belief? Surely, if you want some good, the idea is to just be accepting of it?

Here's a quote from Abraham Hicks you might like to take on board. It says we "do not" need to create whatever we want. We do not have to use willpower to make something come about.

"WHEN YOU DELIBERATELY CONJURE AN IMAGE FOR THE PURPOSE OF CREATING, WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT , WELL, OFTEN PEOPLE THINK "I'M GOING TO SIT DOWN AND DO MY CREATING NOW" AND WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND, THAT ALL THAT VISUALISATION IS, IS PRACTISING THE VIBRATION OF WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY ASKED FOR. THIS IS JUST VIBRATIONAL PRACTICE. ALL THAT VISUALISING IS NOT MAKING SOMETHING HAPPEN, IT'S LETTING SOMETHING THAT'S ALREADY HAPPENED IN. THAT'S SUCH AN IMPORTANT DISTINCTION. YOU ARE NOT CREATING WITH YOUR AFFIRMATIONS. YOU ARE NOT CREATING WITH YOUR VISUALISATIONS, YOU ARE PRACTISING A VIBRATION THAT LETS IT IN. SO, THE MORE PRACTISING YOU DO, THE MORE YOU SET A TONE TO LET IT IN"

Personally, I believe however you are focused, is what you are attracting/manifesting, and/or perpetuating, and you can always know how you are focused by noticing how you "feel" And so, to me (and it's something I'm constantly working on to improve) the "trick" is to get yourself feeling - GOOD, PEACEFUL, SAFE, LOVED, BLESSED, HOPEFUL, INSPIRED - or whatever thought or idea that is going to work to get you into a good feeling.

So, with that said "How are you feeling?"

Now, you might answer that you certainly feel less than grand, less than hopeful, less than peaceful, and you might also say "anyone in their right mind would feel less than grand in my situation" But if you did, the thought I would have is: 

YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES ARE NOT DETERMINING HOW YOU FEEL, SO NO MATTER WHAT YOU CIRCUMSTANCES LOOK LIKE, THEY "DO NOT" CAUSE YOU TO FEEL HOWEVER YOU DO.

And this is WONDERFUL news. Why? Because it puts the power to determine how you feel firmly in you.

You say you want this and that, you say you want, AN ABUNDANCE OF MONEY, LOVING RELATIONSHIPS, VIBRANT HEALTH, AND WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES.

But you "resist" it all. How?

When you keep on insisting, you are not wonderful, or, you are not beautiful, or, you are not worthy and deserving of every good thing. In essence, you are keeping the good stuff away. You are distancing yourself from your Source,

AUDACIOUS:

(adj) Fearless, daring, bold, spirited.

What does it mean to be Audacious?

To me, it means thinking of myself as IMPORTANT and SIGNIFICANT, no matter what anyone else seems to think of me. It means having the attitude that I'm no bit player in the movie of my life. I am its STAR, its central character or protaginist. I am the reason my movie is even being played out. Without me, no plot, no reason, no movie. And so it is with you. Are you not the star of your life, no matter how you've been playing it? It's an attitude I find generates GOOD FEELINGS, FEELINGS OF SELF WORTH, SELF CONFIDENCE, AND CONFIDENCE IN THE UNIVERSE. It's an attitude that seems to support my growth and sense of what's possible. And since I believe I am fundamentally the same as everybody else, it supports my efforts to encourage others to think well of themselves.

Often it's the little (seemingly inconsequential) decisions we make that can have the biggest impact on our lives. Like the decision to read something UPLIFTING, or the decision to practice our POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS, or the decision to step back from an irritation, or the decision to do something GOOD for our body, or the decision to FORGIVE someone, or the decision to watch something INSPIRING on youtube, or the decision to do something that FEELS GOOD, or the decision to do some KINDNESS for someone else. Often it's these little decisions that make the biggest difference, not just in the moment, but in the overall scheme of things.

Find things to FEEL GOOD about. Do the things that PLEASE you most. Spend time with people who INTEREST and INSPIRE you. Go to the places you ENJOY the most. Think and speak more about the things you "do" want, and less about what you "don't" want.

Find something, thoughts, things, ideas, anything that INVIGORATES and ENLIVENS you.

Even in the middle of things you don't like, you can still find a thought or thing to focus on, that will begin to UPLIFT YOUR SPIRIT, and if you continue in this way, you move things around for the BETTER, and things start to happen. THINGS TAKE A TURN FOR THE BETTER, AND YOUR LIFE BECOMES EXTREMELY PLEASING TO YOU.

Problems are dualities. In other words, every problem is also some kind of OPPORTUNITY. If we didn't have problems, we wouldn't have OPPORTUNITIES. If you can come to truely understand this, it will completely turn your thinking around. You will start to see OPPORTUNITIES, BENEFITS, and GIFTS everywhere.

Today I was thinking about what Abraham Hicks said: it doesn't matter what you FEEL GOOD about, just FEEL GOOD. Why? because the GOOD FEELINGS will attract dissimiliar GOOD CONDITIONS, as well as whatever you're FEELING GOOD about.

So it seems, it doesn't matter what you do to get yourself FEELING GOOD, just FEEL GOOD ABOUT SOMETHING, ANYTHING.

Whatever we experience is the sum total of whatever we've imagined most vividly.

If you have most vividly imagined an hard life, you'll come to experience an hard life.

If you now begin to vividly imagine your life like you'd prefer it to be - HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, EXCITING, AND FULFILLING -  you will eventually (if you make it your dominant imagery) come to experience life as you'd prefer it to be.

Of course, this means you need to stop rationalizing, or justifying why conditions must be anything other than ideal. Some just say, you need to recognise and stop believing your own "bullshit".

Negativity is dissolved by becoming aware of its source. I personally define negativity as the resistance you have to what is so. Life is just rolling along and there you are, resisting whatever it is life is doing. The past is simply a figment of your imagination that you are now resisting. The future is an illusion that you are now resisting. People are doing just whatever it is that they are doing, and you are reacting to your opinion of whatever they are doing. It's not what they are doing that is bothering you, it's your opinion about what they are doing that is bothering you.

In a nutshell: Your "opinion" is the source of your negativity.

You have been conditioned to think, that this is the right way to do this, or this is the right way to do that, or these are the right behaviors. But all of this is just, your parents, who whoever raised you, doing their best to get you ready for life. What you believe about the world is not the truth, what you believe is just conditioning.

TODAY JUST ROLL WITH LIFE, AND WATCH YOUR NEGATIVITY DISSOLVE BEFORE YOUR EYES.

We don't see the world as it really is.

We see it as, what we have come to believe it is.

And strangely or astonishingly or mysteriously (depending on what you believe) the world "mirrors" back to you what you believe it is.

Now, depending on what your beliefs are, this can seem like MAGIC or black magic, GOOD LUCK or bad luck. It can seem like the Universe is simply out to "fuck you up" Or, IS ALWAYS ON YOU SIDE.

One of the keys to making your life work, is playing with the idea, that it's always "you" who is making the Universe create your particular version, and experience it.

Wouldn't it be something, if you were to realise:

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN "YOU" IN THE DRIVERS SEAT OF YOUR LIFE,

rather than someone who's just along for the ride?

"All worry, stress, and anxiety is a sign you "don't trust" the Universe"

Isn't that true? Well, it makes sense to me, it seems, if I had COMPLETE FAITH IN THE UNIVERSE, I wouldn't be worried, stressed, or anxious about "anything" at all. I'd be completely open to receive all my greater good - JOY, LOVE, PROSPERITY, HAPPINESS, WEALTH, VIBRANT HEALTH, SATISFACTION and CONTENTMENT.

If you know about the Law of Attraction and vibration, it seems that our feelings act to attract or repel the sum of possible circumstances, relationships and experiences of our lives. Largely. the Law of Attraction is saying (or so it seems) that WE MANIFEST HOWEVER WE FEEL. If this is so, then it makes all the difference in our world, for us to get better at feeling as GOOD as we can, with whatever our  circumstances or experiences are, or, CHOOSING THE POSITIVE, EVEN WHEN WE HAVE LOTS OF EVIDENCE OTHERWISE, IS GENERALLY THE GOOD CHOICE.

I think we all need this reminder from time to time

"IF YOU WERE LISTENING TO THE HYPNOTIC VOICE OF YOUR SOURCE, YOU'D BE CONSTANTLY HEARING THE DRUM BEATING THAT SAYS "YOU ARE LOVED, AND YOU ARE WORTHY, AND YOU ARE VALUED AND LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO FEEL GOOD FOR YOU. YOU ARE WORTHY, YOU ARE VALUED, YOU ARE LOVED AND LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD FOR YOU"

Abraham Hicks

When you are in less than ideal conditions, what is it that you want to think? You don't want to think this is "awful" because this feels bad. Instead, you want to think thoughts like:

EVERYTHING IS GOING RIGHT

ALL GOOD THINGS ARE COMING TO ME

EVERYTHING IS GOING WONDERFULLY

AMAZING THINGS ARE HAPPENING TO ME

SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

MY WORLD IS GETTING BETTER ON ALL FRONTS

WHATEVER I TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD

I AM PROSPERING NOW

SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ON THE WAY

EVERYDAY GETS BETTER

LIFE IS GET BETTER AND BETTER FOR ME

I AM OUTRAGEOUSLY SUCCESSFUL

I AM ABUNDANT IN EVERY GOOD WAY

MY LIFE IS A CELEBRATION AND GREAT FUN

I AM EXCITED BY LIFE

MIRACLES SURROUND ME EVERYWHERE I GO

In other words, you want to think thoughts that allow you to FEEL GOOD, regardless of how conditions appear.

At any given moment, there is something intangible that each of us wants to experience. we want to experience a GOOD FEELING, whether we consciously know it or not. It's the basis for practically every choice that we make. It's also the essential reason we have any desire, whether it be for financial ABUNDANCELOVING relationships, WONDERFUL experiences, skills, knowledge, recognition, ect. In other words, the reason that we want every single thing that we want, is because we think we will FEEL VERY GOOD in the having of it.

"THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU'RE WANTING TO KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND FULLY. AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU'RE WANTING TO KNOW THAT THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'RE WANTING TO KNOW, AND HAS ALREADY BEGUN THE PROCESS OF ANSWERING. AND SO, GO FORTH IN EXCITED ANTICIPATION THAT THE NEW IDEAS WILL CONTINUE TO BUBBLE FORTH, AND THE UNIVERSAL FORCES WILL CONTINUE TO COME FORTH IN LOVING, BENEVOLENT, ETERNAL ANSWERING TO THAT WHICH YOU ARE ABOUT"   Abraham Hicks.

What do you want to know? Do you want to know how to be financially ABUNDANT and independent, but you don't know how to get there? RELAX about it, and let the Universe deliver the answers.

There is an analogy of why we sometimes get answers, and don't at other times.

"YOUR SHIP COMES IN OVER CALM SEAS"

It's said when there's a storm at sea, ships will stay out, instead of trying to manouver into harbours. Why? when there's a storm it's much harder to control the ship, and the chances of it going off course and crashing are increased. So captains will choose to wait out storms, before entering harbours and docking.

Have you ever stessed about getting an answer to a perplexing question, only to become tired and frustrated, and then when you finally gave up, the answer popped into your head?

"YOUR SHIP COMES IN OVER CALM SEAS"

Do you want to know how to experience, friendlier, more FULFILLING relationships? EXCELLENT health? WONDERFUL circumstances?

"THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU'RE WANTING TO KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND FULLY. AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU'RE WANTING TO KNOW THAT THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'RE WANTING TO KNOW, AND HAS ALREADY BEGUN THE PROCESS OF ANSWERING"

The answer could be staring you right in the face, but if you're upset, stressed, worried, angry, or resentful, you may just blind yourself to seeing it. If you want answers, you need to get yourself somewhere in the proximity of the answers. You need to get CALM and PEACEFUL. You need to RELAX.

Here's a very interesting perspective on "money" Specifically, some of the benefits of not having very much.

http://www.mindpowernews.com/BenefitsOfMoney.htmhttp://www.mindpowernews.com/BenefitsOfMoney.htm

I especially like the one about "movement" In my experience this one rings true. For me, it's one of the easiest to do "mood pick me ups" there is.

That said, I'm not advocating just being happy with no money. But as I understand it, IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH NO MONEY, YOU'RE ALSO ON THE PATH TO ATTRACTING PLENTY OF IT. So, why not just BE HAPPY with whatever amount you have.

I pursue certain principles very passionately and persistantly, and I apply and test what I learn to see if it rings true. One of the principles I've tested for many years goes against what many other people believe. Some people are not even open to examine the idea, their convictions or prejuduces to the contrary are just too strong. Still, it seems to ring true to me. What is this principle? It is,

"NOTHING OUTSIDE OF US IS EVER CAUSING US TO FEEL WHATEVER EMOTIONS WE DO"

And why is this important? Because until we really get control of our emotions, we're going to seem to be at the mercy of others, conditions, events and circumstances. Our emotional well-being will seem to be at the mercy of forces outside of us, and believing this is debilitating.

And what are the consequences of this sort of debiltation? We lose our personal power, we lose our ability to determine our emotions and reactions. We make ourselves into persons who are hard to get along with, or unattractive to exactly the kind of people we want in our lives. In short, we give away our control over our own lives.

But what happens when a person realises their emotions are self-caused? Well, for one it gives the person a great sense of their actual personal power, their power to determine their own emotional experiences. And what does this give a person? It gives them an actual realisation of their personal freedom. They no longer feel at the whim of others, or circumstances, or of their past, or whatever the future may hold.

Can you imagine how much better your life would be, if nothing could disturb you inner peace, your inner sense of self-worth, and well-being?

Can you imagine how much better you could handle all the varities of experience, all the so-called difficuties, set-backs, and seeming obstacles in life (also known as opportunities)?

So, the next time you're feeling less than great, ask yourself who or what is causing your emotional experience. If you think it is something outside of you, I suggest you take a closer look at what is causing your emotional experience. For if the cause really is in you, maybe you will begin to realise how you have been holding yourself back for so very long.

How about a little ditty?

RUBBER AND GLUE,

THAT'S ME AND YOU.

YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT BOUNCES OFF,

AND WHAT STICKS TO YOU.

Everyday, you're going to have good thoughts and bad thoughts. The trick is to have the good thoughts stick, and the bad ones bounce off you.

You can choose the thought that makes you worry or the thought that makes you HAPPY, the thought that frustates you or the thought that THRILLS you, the thought that depresses you or the thought that ENERGIZES you. You get to choose the thoughts you pay attention to. How you choose will make all the difference in your life.

I love this quote

"IN TODAYS RUSH WE ALL THINK TOO MUCH, SEEK TOO MUCH, WANT TOO MUCH, AND FORGET ABOUT THE JOY OF JUST BEING"

Eckhart Tolle

Do you feel WONDERFUL, MARVELLOUS, AMAZING and TERRIFIC about yourself?

If not, why not?

if you don't feel WONDERFUL, MARVELLOUS, AMAZING and TERRIFIC about yourself, it's not because you're not. It's because you've bought into "false" reasons and rationale, about feeling less than good feelings about yourself.

The truth is: You actually "are" WONDERFUL, MARVELLOUS, AMAZING and TERRIFIC.

The same goes for life. It's WONDERFUL, MARVELLOUS, AMAZING, and TERRIFIC too.

But if we "don't" experience it this way, it's because we've bought into ideas, perspectives, or points of view that make it not seem so.

"SO AS YOU BEGIN TO PLAY WITH YOUR EMOTIONS, OR BE AWARE OF THE WAY YOU FEEL. WHEN YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE WAY THAT YOU FEEL, WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO NOTICE IS, YOU EMOTIONS LET YOU KNOW, YOUR EMOTIONS ARE YOUR GUIDANCE SYSTEM THAT LET YOU KNOW HOW YOU ARE VIBRATING. AND IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT, BECAUSE WHEN YOU KNOW HOW YOU ARE VIBRATING, THEN YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT IS COMING TO YOU"

I believe that it's essential to understand that it really makes a difference how you "feel" and that feeling better, getting to where you're experiencing better moods and feelings - JOY, INTEREST, HOPE, GRATITUDE, KINDNESS, ENTHUSIASM - significantly affects the quality of your life, your relationships, your health and well-being, and even your material and financial condition.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content