login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Are you getting your dose of laughter?

Hi! How is the New Year treating everyone so far? Well let me get right into the thread.Have you read anything that struck your funny bone? For example:bumper stickers,ads,posting on a store ect…I came across one that made me laugh.It read like this,On a repair shop door:“We can repair anything(please knock hard on the door the bell doesn’t work)“LOL Priceless LOL.Remember it is said laughter is good for the soul,laughter is good medicine,above all for me laughter liberates! E E Cummings said“The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” Let’s see those smiles :) Enjoy!

Daffynition:

Insanity: Driving 40 minutes to the health club, then waiting 30 minutes to get on the treadmill for 20 minutes!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, ‘So far so good!’

Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.

You know the speed of light, so what’s the speed of dark?

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others.

I always wait for the newspaper each morning. I look at the obituary column and if I’m not in it, I go to work.

A man’s got to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another drink.

When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick.

It’s hard for me to get used to these changing times. I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.

H! GC, I love that my sole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others. LLUVVVvv, HA! Giggles, Jan

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content