login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★work-love balance...1{sailing thru work today with smiles}

Related image

See the source image

Image result for dr hank affirmations love my worklife pic

Related image

“The master of the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which; he simply pursues his vision of excellence in whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both“. James Michener

I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live, in the space and time I’ve chosen to love

I sail through work today.

With-a-carefree-mind-I.jpg

I dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.Image result for ease affirmations pic

79127f2e844c94a5226ef42663635a36--the-only-way-do-what.jpg

Image result for dr. hank affirmations joy journey pic

Image result for dr. hank affirmations joy journey pic

related thread/post

RAK

FEEL FREE TO POST... OFF TO WORK NOW(:

The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love, therefore my world is beautifully harmonious,awesomely kind and magnificently abundant.

My Now is continuously refreshed with high vibrations of perfect health and other desired prosperity.

A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

My-work-brings-happiness.jpg

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth in my body, emotions,intelligence, relationships, and spirituality... I thrive.

WHY DO I LOVE PREPARING FOR WORK TODAY AND ANY DAY?

Preparing for work is play.

Preparation for a day servicing others inspires me first to take excellent care of me. Meaningful routines create a wonderful foundation for my awesome day being with so many others.

Question1: How can my life get better? financial statement, relationship, physical condition, spiritual, emotional Question2: What are the possibilities to get this better? Question3: What would it take for this to show up?

WHY DO I LOVE WHAT I DO FOR WORK?

AFFORMATIONS

related thread/post

RAK

other related threads in process

Joy Of Appreciating Our Lovely Experiences

WHY DO I LOOK FORWARD TO WORK?... FEELING JOY

Wonderful Implications Of Your Future Self

Staying Loyal To Yourself & Loving It Part 2

Image result for dr. hank affirmations joy work  journey pic

Picturedbef2c2d6b67831d5118545b4106b058.jpg

glad game is an awesome way to enhance experience for work!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content