login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★harmonious energy...1 {evening}

Image result for evening intention picsImage result for intentions feelings desired picsImage result for intentions feelings desired pics

Image result for evening intention picsImage result for evening intention picsImage result for evening intention pics

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Image result for intentions feelings desired picsImage result for intentions feelings desired picsImage result for evening intention pics

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Who are the people and pathways that spark the most joy for me? What would be the things I'm most proud of, as I lie in bed tonight?

Before I go to sleep at night, I lovingly think about an ideal way of my being, purpose and passion for tomorrow.

I will sleep enough hours tonight to allow me to be energetic.

Tonight, as I go to sleep, each breath will put me in a deeper more relaxed state of being.

Tonight I choose to cuddle up with a good prayer.

I Am peaceful and content

All I need to do in the evening, is quiet my heart and open my vibration to feelings of love. When I am quiet, I allow myself to formulate questions, and I ask -- which options can work for my highest happiness?

related thread-this eve...I am aware...

feel so free to post

on what works for you

with

lovely

harmonious

energy

Related image

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content