login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼ Sharing Favorites Around Here

☼ Sharing Favorites With Other

How to Link

This post is being revised.

I thought I'd leave the 1st link as a reminder of us learning to link(:

• ~

Official Quotations Thread

Bmindful-this week

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:

Facing your fears

This has been hard for me but yet I am learning to do it more and in a positive way. Here are some steps that may help you.

Step 1
All it takes is to take that first step in faith. The first step is the hardest, once you have taken that first baby step, you will just take the next one naturally.

Step 2
Write out the benefits it will give you when you face your fear and take on the challenge. Write out as many as you can think of. This exercise will help you when thinkling of everything you stand to gain by doing it.

Step 3
You need to prepare your mind that you are going to do it no matter what. If you resolve to go ahead and put yourself out there, things will start to happen for you.

In response to Godscreation’s post:
I love everything you wrote..but is it yours..or from a thread/or both?(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:

I found it on a blog and copied the important stuff. Because in the past I have done the first step only.

I figured some of you new users could find some useful tidbits out of SelfcareEnthusiast’s first post in this thread.

I agree, there are some great old threads on this site that could use some refreshing. Thanks for helping to revive this place.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content