login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

eeea2bb211189b1e4a70d0c1e040ea85.gifDOES WORK AWESOMELY!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg2f3eEmsuLYMQ_qjxkG3ssjJ_-odcKWEbyoQpdBF7D3urIaFoUAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7hT275AJTZ69PYb65MOIgfDcowrrdJ-LOLJGfF0BOr-k2oHNw

25d3c06d18139bdb0aeee4ed4a0a886d.jpgThank you God for this day, this day You have created, and allowed me to co-create with my prayer and belief in Good things. I let go and let You because I know in advance my day is best guided when I allow earnest prayer and doing my part to be tools. All is well. It is all so. Amen

72926fc35abbca37d83c4bc623bb7127--words-of-inspiration-motivation-inspiration.jpg

Sunday-Affirmations-3.png.png
Sunday-Affirmations-1.png.png
3.jpg

affirmations.jpgtumblr_m2u6skDLzm1rs10g6o1_400.jpg

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

“I’m grateful for always this moment, the now, no matter what form it takes.” – Eckhart Tolle

brightdrops.com site

“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” – Melody Beattie

“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

See the source image

See the source image

...Today I  Am:

...Capable and  Spiritually NourishedRelated image

Today I Am

...Creativity, Resourcefulness & Awesome Focus 

Today I Am

Intuitive and Powerful

Today I Am

Pure Love & Joy

And it is so.

thank you thank thank you, Dear Creator

3be83e5fe4a3d373411789dd45b9504b.jpg

901670.jpg

THANK

YOU 

melody-beattle-gratitude.jpg

THANK

YOU 

“Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.” – Alan Cohen

âGratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.â - Henry Ward Beecher

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!e5f901f87fc34e77ca12a456e1b19fe2.jpg

Image result for good slow ease selfcare quote pic

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

SILENCE

Thank You Thank You Thank You

NATURE by: Tim Brieske, M.D.

Namasté
Shhh, can you hear it?
Can you hear the sound?
I think I can.
Wait. First I must thank my mind for weaving thoughts, emotion.
Instantaneously transformed, feelings.
Wait. First I must thank my intellect for being so smart.
Ideas to fix, evaluate, discriminate.
Wait. First I must thank my ego for defending with vigilance.
Vast universe, infinite perceived threat.
Ahh!
Gratitude allows silence to emerge!
There it is. 
Now I hear it.
The song of divinity, everywhere.
Everything
Shhh, can you hear it?

o.jpg

BMINDFUL COMMUNITY,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

from-my-heart.jpg?v=3

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content