login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Happiness Meeting Now:07-04-18 Restoring FLOW below the surface

Welcome All to this Happiness meeting. The topic will be focusing on attuning and adjusting  one's "flow".

I will need to lay the foundation for this meeting. We are all in transition. We are all constantly adapting to change, and to the need for on-going growth.

This meeting will be designed to remind us about ease, and how we can take our self back -- to where nothing was broken. 

Previous Meeting Link

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

This is a huge topic!! 

So, what am I talking about? What is meant by flow?

So many describe "flow" as a condition or a space where, when you are in "your flow", all the right things, all the right people and all the right doors open effortlessly! Whether it is a matter of the perfect timing, the perfect words that were spoken, or events or situations happened - and the sum total is that you were miraculously unstoppable!

FLOW is an outward manifestation of inward alignment.

There are a lot of ways that one could describe their experience, and I want to use this point, and lean into using a few affirmations, and begin to open this up.

1.  I keep learning how to create spaces that matter! 

2.  Everything is a gift!

3.  I experience the will of the universe when I experience spontaneity!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

• In late  June when this thread was being birthed... I hopped on... with this:

I would like to share an affirmation I just created on this day...day 1 of my vacation... and hopefully it will flow with your thread(:

The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love...

therefore my world is beautifully harmonious,

awesomely kind

and

magnificently abundant.

love this quote -relevant to acceptance and flow of each fresh new moment

So that every day is unique:

Embrace relational uncertainty. It's called romance. Embrace spiritual uncertainty. It's called mystery. Embrace occupational uncertainty. It's called destiny. Embrace emotional uncertainty. It's called joy. Embrace intellectual uncertainty. It's called revelation. [author unknown]

here are others I enjoy:

• 5 days later (July 3, 2018) writing continues...

For those who use affirmations 'as a way of life' -its a given its absolutely luxurious and vital staying connected to ones values out  'in the world' ... 

We are going to talk to ourselves all day... why not choose what our heart speaks via affirming? (:

I LOVE AFFIRMATIONS. I go to my (inner soul) 'heart place' ... and  then with a neutral stance...listening to my hearts-desires(: I...go to site's  affirmations (creating new, utilizing ones I have,   tweaking existing  ones, or claim ones others have listed(:

With regard to my affirmations 

I Am
    always feeling  the newness of the moment no matter if there is affirmation-familiarity .

I especially love to wake with this practice...

My practice -

1. when I wake during the wee hours of the morning,then later morning before work.
    2. I then do this in eve. (optionally in afternoon) 

Life can feel complex... and have so many levels of perceived and actual commitments. Affirmations from heart place-lessen static, and helps to hone on soul's clarity.

I see what I love, and I love what I see.

one of my absolute favorite affirmations from Louise Hay -> ★I See What I Love, and I Love What I See.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post: Thank you for joining the meeting!

I love your affirmations!

Thank you Kathi.

Its an awesome pleasure to share & be shared with

... and doubly great ...on the vital topic of

living from the place that  such wondrous experiences emanate.

I thank YOU for bringing another Happiness discussion to Bmindful.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

'Restoring FLOW below the surface'

• when I think of restoring my vibrational frequency,I think of the importance of following my  real flow from my  heart place.
  •  When I think of my heart place where flow originates for me- there is nothing to restore, re-create or fix. Though when I think of myself when I am out of sync with my heart, i need restoration!!! 
  • note to self ... how act of surrender is key.

My affirmations are not the only thing 'at work' here.

Its about surrendering... being aware ... that i am not the creator.

Though when I surrender -I receive the Power of I Am.

I can only see  using affirmations (as a progressive practice-consistently)   as is a gift to myself.

• ~

I can feel my heart knows what my life experiences are...

though doesn't live there (with life experiences).

There's a sense of beyond-experience.

The flow...(from my soul) ... simply knows what it wants, and the love it already is.

• ~

I do myself a major disservice if I skip the beat of my heart place(:

My life is all about truly going to my heart place-

where 'all is perfect'

Personal Transformation Resources {& FREE DOWNLOADS}:  Energy Healing | Meditation | Spirituality | Personal Growth | Success | Happiness | Prosperity Consciousness | Affirmations | Self Discovery | Empowering Morning Routine | Mindfulness â

needs nothing

*semi-effortless

*(semi because when I veer away from my heart I need to 'remember' to surrender)

*(most of the time-this isn't an issue... though without heartfelt demonstrative self care- end up with shoulds, the kind of  ego that 'forgets' that I co-create... and never am alone with 'all this'  & lil' signs of burn out...shows up in vague ways)

it is the surrender- which allows.

it is desiring and acting on true-self care 

this is how I restore, reconnect with the awesome flow which is always 'Right' with me.

• ~I delightfully value living from my heart/soul place

63bf28c44b71a689b78f558f5c6dbfca.jpg18734095675f12c2cf7bd03331323064--law-of-attraction-motivation-inspiration.jpg

I love being in such wonderful harmony with my values

I hear and see with love. I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me. 

Serene clarity and blessed peace of mind are my blessed essence

This mornings affirmations (45 min ago)

• ~

I create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values.

LOVE!!

The dynamic potential within me manifests as all needs met!

and 'now'...

my flow is flowing awesomely

and filled with 'more & more' of what exceeds my desires

My energy level and VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY exceeds my expectations for appealing experiences I Love

2 favorite quotes -which pertains to restoring flow are:

PEOPLE WHO WONDER WHETHER THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL

ARE MISSING THE POINT.

THE GLASS IS REFILLABLE. 

AUTHOR UNKNOWN 

&

Image result for playing with universe affirmations I Am Open For More Fun

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Dear All,

I am having technical difficulties. My hard drive is being replaced. Please continue with this meeting, and above all, let joy and good will illuminate your sacred path! I will be back asap! 

In response to Kathi's post:

see you when you get here.

this topic has been an awesome focus on my time off!!!

I have a peaceful and calming heart and soul.

I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!

I create my surroundings with peaceful, inspiring and

personally appealing delight.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post: Thank you for carrying this meeting forward!

There is so much beauty, ease and positivity is all of the affirmations you shared! I am grateful for all the ease that I am allowing into my daily awareness.

I'm back after a prolonged absence...

In my absence, I have been juggling career, life, and my adult children... and pulling forward, choice. 

I am working to instill in my perception, that I'm coming from a the place where nothing is broken, and this is only about choice and creation.

There is a lot to think about. 

Possible questions/ thoughts for reflection

1.  Sowing new seeds for "Coming from where nothing is broken". This can be personal or parts can be shared publicly. Consider listing strengths and list weaknesses that either help or hinder your ability sow new seeds for this topic. 

2.  What am I willing to manifest? 

3.  How is my WILL???

4.  What can I do to inventory/assess my WILL???

5.  What source's me? What am I using to create my next positive thought?

6.  Working with the chakras: Pick any one, or two chakras. Take time, and allow things to flow to you. See what comes up, and let the universe be gracious, generous and on time. Accept yourself, your path, and the experience of your voice/choice...  Suspend judgements, and surrender!

Bonus #1: The cost/loss of freedom: What, where and why did I (get) stop? You gotta shine a light in to the known. What is your thoughts on taking back your freedom, your vitality, your inner peace, your confidence? *This bonus question is where the rubber makes traction with the road!! Want your power?? Take your hands off the bar, and let yourself GO!!

Bonus #2: Lets celebrate our greatest affirmations that allow us to surrender deeper... Affirmations 

Bonus #3:  Making NEW space for surrender!! More affirmations, new learning, new perceptions, growth, release, transformation, liberation, celebration, achievements, and beyond on the inner plane!

#1: Sowing NEW seeds:

What is helping:

Love, trust, generosity, good will. Faith. Works of faith. Being open. Being coachable. Being open to being open. Humor. Playfulness. Laughter. Radical self acceptance. Joy. Grace. Surrender. Prayer. Kindness. Compassion. Wisdom. Peace. Being resourceful. Being diligent. Being responsible for myself. Being honest about what I need and want. Being honest about my fears. Willing to tell my truth. Willing to let others contribute to me. Belonging. Allowing others space to show up. Not being defined by my past. Giving myself permission to redefine my identity. Making room for Love. Taking time to just be. Being still. Listening to my inner voice. Trusting my gut feelings. Expecting and receiving miracles! Loving and choosing all aspects of health. Balance, growth, developing an inner and an outer alignment that reflects core beliefs. Experiencing bliss. 

What is hindering me:

Ego. Pride. Restlessness. Indifference. Intoleration. Anger. Impatience. Being incomplete with events or people from the past. Blaming others for my pain. Choosing unforgiveness of self and others. Resisting forgiveness. Fear. Doubt. Lack of experience. Being unworldly. Not challenging myself. Beating myself up for things that I have no control over.  Resentment. Allowing resentment. 

2. What am I willing to manifest?:

The following are a few affirmations:

-I accept my birthright, that I am divinely created and guided.

-I accept that I am being asked to grow, and to accept the unknown, and trust that all things are ultimately for my highest good.

-I am a source for giving and receiving unconditional Love.

-I am willing manifest the Grace and Abundance of a Loving and Healing Universe.

-I am willing be an agent of change; I am willing to usher in health care reform.

I am filled with joy right now about so many things!

First off with a very complete energy I value this site and everyone I have met here. 

I love the focus I allow when I 'step foot' on threads.

I love the Happiness meetings. 

I love the inspiration that gets going here.

I am so appreciative and grateful for those who have participated here or anywhere on the site.

I thank all of it...

for being part of my journey.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post

all of your posts are powerful...

I especially loved the one  you labeled what has helped/hindered)and all that stemmed from it for you!

For myself... right now...what comes up for me {along with great things you have already listed} is the surrendering... to allowing... the trust ...

& while  'familiarizing' myself with  there is so much we cannot control in life...

what we can...is pretty powerful stuff...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quotes, affirmations & thoughts...

Happy people do not demand a lot from the world because their happiness proceeds from a place deeper than the world can touch. — Alan Cohen

• ~

Feeling out of sorts-doesn't always mean we are out of sorts... unless we live from that out of sorts-place

The truth of what we are inside -> is harmony...

will rewrite in more reader friendly way soon...essence of this post will remain same:

THE LOCK

I know that I am pure spirit, that I always have been,
 and that I always will be. There is inside me a place of 
confidence and quietness and security where all things 
are known and understood. This is the Universal Mind, 
God, of which I am a part and which responds to me as I
 ask of it. This Universal Mind knows the answer to all of
 my problems, and even now the answers are speeding 
their way to me. I needn’t struggle for them; I needn’t
 worry or strive for them. When the time comes, the 
answers will be there. I give my problems to the great mind
 of God; I let go of them, confident that the correct 
answers will return to me when they are needed. Through 
the great law of attraction, everything in life that I need 
for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not
 necessary that I strain about this – only believe. For in 
the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so. I 
see the hand of divine intelligence all about me, in 
the flower, the tree, the brook and the meadow. I know that 
the intelligence that created all these things is in me and 
around me and that I can call upon it for my slightest 
need. I know that my body is a manifestation of pure 
spirit and that spirit is perfect; therefore my body is 
perfect also. I enjoy life, for each day brings a constant 
demonstration of the power and wonder of the universe and
 myself. I am confident. I am serene. I am sure. No matter 
what obstacle or undesirable circumstance crosses my 
path, I refuse to accept it, for it is nothing but illusion.
 There can be no obstacle or undesirable circumstance to
 the mind of God, which is in me, and around me, and
 serves me now.THREE MAGIC WORDS: THE KEY TO POWER, PEACE AND PLENTY [LATER RENAMED TO THE KEY TO POWER AND PERSONAL PEACE] (1954)

wellbeing2.jpg

I have posted this before & love it so!

Image result for mindfulness affirmation pics

Before my recent vacation -had an experience that wasn't comfortable.

Looking back... the  events  occurred -with more flow than I believed at the time.

In other words everything happened to give me the momentum I was looking for.

I am so grateful I let go and believed things were good-no matter how they appeared.

My spirit wasn't deluded ... it allowed a better ...view of all I could do/be.

I was once again 'educated that contrast in life-is part of life... 

and it often the very thing which activates flow

-knowing what our spirit loves has us seeking that--and with surrender

...it seeks us 

and even better than that...arrives more beautifully than it could've if 'planned' alone.

Picture

I allow for the clarity of mind I look forward to.

My Thoughts: 

-Flow is completely  restorable.

fear, hurt, lack of clarity are not monsters

They are often messengers.

Messengers of something we are needing...

to be continued...

• Be Part of Your Support System liked this article...(1)Make a “you” section in your daily gratitude journal.(2)Before seeking external validation, ask yourself, “What do I hope that person tells me?” Then tell it to yourself.(3)Recognize when you’re judging your feelings.(4)See yourself as the parent to the child version of you.(5) Get in the habit of asking yourself, “What do I need right now?”

I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me

Today, in this moment, I have everything I need.

A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now.

I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Bonus #3:  Making NEW space for surrender!!

More affirmations

new learning

new perceptions

growth

release

transformation

liberation

celebration

achievements

and beyond on the inner plane!Picture

PictureMy self esteem is high because I honor who I am.

I Am serene and sure, joyful and achieving, confident of ultimate splendor.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My thoughts:

I am at peace with the imperfect me. 

I go as my life flows through rough waters and smooth, for the smooth and rough are one in the same. 

I take responsibility for who I am for I have chosen to be me. 

I freely open my heart voice and speak fearlessly with compassion and love. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:Hi Poppy, my Dear!!

Yes, yes, yes, I totally align with and feel the flow of your words. 

It's our choice, our self determination, and the full acceptance of responsibility for this assignment that put wind in the sails, carrying us forward in our evolutionary existance of substance and soul. It is in those quiet moments we open ourself to our truth. 

Love you!

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post: Thank you for all of your life giving words, and your contribution of all the affirmations!

You are like a fountain of joy, rejuvenation, love and light! I always try on things that you share, and I always benefit and grow in peace! 

Love you!!

So much is happening, my cup runneth over!

I just bought a new 3 subject spiral notebook last night, and I have chosen 3 topics. 

I plan to devote more time in the development of my areas of focus. My goal is inner connection, inner dialogue, and overall, greater alignment.

FLOW is an outward manifestation of inward alignment.

I have really had to work on my self - and to create a new habit, of coming from a place where nothing is broken.  I sincerely had to reframe my perception. Big task, to reframe one's filter. But, the more I was able to sincerely come from that place, the hard work was accomplished and I was left with pure possibility. Wide open -- to create, to connect, to learn, to listen, and to look for and listen to this in others as well. Huge world is now open. New freedom, new way to see self and others. Removing expectations and not being dominated by the past. Huge.

This thread has reinforced gratitude, creativity and trust in the process of assessing my inner alignment.

My focus at the minute is that this is just part of the greater journey that we are all taking part of, and that is the journey of love.

Sending joy, gratitude and appreciation to All in our Bmindful community!!

I'm still looking at the area of sowing new seeds. 

I allow the Universe to contribute to me in ways that I cannot predict, and in ways that are spontaneous and unexpected! 

I am open to spontaneous contribution, joy, love and connection! 

I chose this life!

I am an open channel, a free agent of love and contribution!

In response to Poppy's post:

love your style

your humility, acceptance &  such love!

love all of your beautiful affirming statements! will return to thread on day off... though very quickly want to say how much I love the affirmation 

"I am an open channel, a free agent of love and contribution!"

Freedom is flow & the ease to be love that  we are.

Inside job sounds like such work... Though allowing ourselves to be... is easier than creating hiding places.

I'm feeling that is huge! I'm thinking the lack of believing on any level that we don't have freedom - to be... to love

can be the very element which disallows or breaks up flow.

We are love. We are free. Being free is love...and being our authentic selves.

It is the coming from wonderful place of peace, love, harmony to best nurture ourselves, to feel our higher self, love ourselves & others. 

Recently Added Affirmations

Today and everyday I am experiencing supportive and abundant results for every task I Am engaged in.

I always know that if not my current reality, something magnificently better shows up in perfect ways in perfect timing!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content