login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Wow...this is great...I knew it would happen...that...

Wow...this is great...I knew in my heart of hearts ...it would happen...that___________

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wow...this is great...I knew in my heart of hearts ...it would happen...that___________

Wow...this is great...I knew it would happen...that...

...I would begin to get back in the groove of getting things completed more... and more of love for it too.

Lets face it -daily there are things we need to do.
The more we choose or desire an activity from our heart place -the more we are apt to do it.
Some times it takes awhile to desire what we need to do to the point that receives the completion we'd love to see. The other day I had an awesome experience after allowing much space

and after creating affirmation & thread for my spirit to have a 'meet and greet' for much progression...

I created 1 affirmation.... with the word 'complete'... It was like a repairman had come to add a missing feature to all of my being...

I complete those tasks which contribute to making the largest and greatest difference in my life.

I had listened to things for so long that reinforced how we never  'get it done' ... i know what that was referring to ... though my subconscious took that literally... that nothing gets completed...

I will admit... things ...many things ...have managed to get done.. and awesome energy and harmony infiltrated 'everywhere' ... love flow of living... and often beyond my wildest dreams...after beautiful 'letting go' 

and co-creating.

Though I can feel ... the little internal sabbatical I was taking to work less hard... and to be less of a mover and a shaker...as they say... has returned better...with more joy... like days of vacation ... .

cbd692c0f894817d18da4b3accc644b1--universe-quotes-the-universe.jpg

I Am happy.

I Am completing vital tasks that help my life in all areas

VERY RELATED THREAD TO THIS POST

... Now my spirit can do a better visualization... so my mind can chime in.o-STEPHEN-COVEY-570.jpg?1

this is great and my real vacation hasn't even started yet...

I feel reprogrammed with better circuitry!606a0686fe1ce0aa1d7d0fe2ab922f1c.jpg

Love what is happening.

3f4fe294d6362b2eda3ee0d2908d58c1--hippy-quotes-dandelion-quotes.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3kV5FZyuAOKSIFofmkGa8MdcVjSj9jgACqq2BMd9O1EolwRQhtQ

b740ef2a4cd604650cee02b63fbfccf7--feeling-happy-quotes-happy-heart-quotes.jpg01a08028f6e97a1273f5cd50b76c2972--thankful-quotes-gratitude-quotes.jpgb27d97684f78c0d3b14eedb7ecf3959a--positive-affirmations-self-love-affirmations-happiness.jpg

I complete those tasks which contribute to making the largest and greatest difference in my life.

I AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.

more-bereg-butylka-morskaya-zvezda.jpg?route=mid&h=750

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content