login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Magical Plans & Getting To What Matters To You...1 {Feb2019}

February 2019

Image result for flores anime gif

Affirmations-Harmony.jpgWhat I seek, I already am.

thread-aligning With Peace & Joyous Action✅...1

6b7e82f408cb8a67253e444c453df6cd--chakra-meditation-chakra-healing.jpg

Today and everyday I am experiencing supportive and abundant results for every task I Am engaged in.

I always know that if not my current reality, something magnificently better shows up in perfect ways in perfect timing!!!

Image result for best July 2018 calendar picImage result for best day wednesday pic quotes

Today I allow myself to be proud of everything it takes to do what I am doing.

C_XB560WAAEuCJI.jpg

I complete those tasks which contribute to making the largest and greatest difference in my life. (more on this affirmation and tools which led to it HERE)

heart hologramming

Image result for mindfulness affirmation pics

“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder 

7c61895b0a5665fa3c1588f765e844f2--pink-peonies-pink-flowers.jpg

“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder 

change-belief.jpg

Image result for affirmation pic quote act and behave as my vision has manifested

7-tips-to-manifest-desires-4-728.jpg?cb=1279001510

Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!

THE LAW OF ACTION

THE LAW OF ACTION
When you take action, from the smallest thing from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential SEE LINK HERE

If-you-want-to-make-an.jpg

1ec1cf9bedb46c9e27baf2a7e8918896.jpg

I Am serene and sure, joyful and achieving, confident of ultimate splendor.

IMG_4052.jpg

b71f0c3b11a1e7231ff4cc6245615514--give-up-quotes-dont-quit-quotes.jpg6537635.jpg

I focus effortlessly on whatever I chose to focus on.

February 2019

82bf8c316cee6c479e1cf5e6f142dcd6.jpg

What I seek, I already am.

7c61895b0a5665fa3c1588f765e844f2--pink-peonies-pink-flowers.jpg

Awesome Questions:

what-do-i-need-to-do-to-make-this-happen_.jpg?w=535images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9DFAJoMlRZ07Bgl_qRGaIJZb7JPNIQVnH8daoDLs7wwYGaa_3

Image result for self worth affirmations in green pics

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwnaoRj4Xu0mfAEsixb76e0r-GR8V0bHO5yPCUEk32IOnx12ogJAgoals.gifef72901a4474a27c06d6646e7611f175.jpg

1._______________________________________________________________________

2._______________________________________________________________________

3._______________________________________________________________________

4._______________________________________________________________________

5._______________________________________________________________________

6.___________________________________

7.___________________________________

8.___________________________________

9.___________________________________

10.___________________________________

February 2019

top-goal-worksheet.jpg

dc4ba41ba2b4a42cddbfc5346d32b149--marie-forleo-words-quotes.jpg
 fcc8803751e983f7873f7140d6e3e9f0.jpg

I-take-positive-personal.jpgImage result for affirmation pic quote act and behave as my vision has manifestedReally love what PlannerGirlCouture is doing on Etsy.

DISCIPLINE

Imagine-No-Limitations.jpg

Phil's Site

Before you can achieve your #goals, you first have to set them. Here's how to crush your #2018goals and be part of the top 3 percent.

How Long Does It Take To Form A New Habit? (Backed by Science)

• How to Achieve Your Goals (This Simple Trick Makes Progress Easy)example: You can’t predict when your body feels like setting a new personal record, but the schedule can make sure that you’re in the gym whether you feel like it or not.The Power of Setting a Schedule, Not a DeadlineFocus on the Practice, Not the Performance
    • cycle-of-completion-300x289.jpg
    • https://orgcoach.net/managing-sticky-notes-life/

inspirational-quotes-self-love-self-care-hope-spirit-spiritual-meditate-buddhism.jpg

7970fa825c62fa89d2aefca47a5c865f--first-time-at-home.jpgImage result for you'll never change your life until you change routines quote pic

affirmation below I created in eve of 6-19-18 ... has created a magnificent shift for me in my mind, body & spirit:

I complete those tasks which contribute to making the largest and greatest difference in my life.

As time goes by... this will be something progressively awesome to share!!!

Every morning and evening I visualize the achievement of my goalsBe-miserable-Or-motivate.jpgI-CAN-DO-IT.jpg

SELF DISCIPLINE

See the source image