login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Energy The Power

In my most recent studies, I have come upon something that really can help us all to achieve our dreams.

Human Beings – We are the only thinking energy forms within our planet. We have the power to create anything we could ever want. Yet we spend almost 60% of our energy thinking of the past and stuff we can never change – what a waste.

The time is Now for each of us to start living in the Here and Now and start creating our Dream Lives through our Affirmations and our Attitude of Gratitude.

Collectively we can create a wondrous world of Love, Peace and Harmony just by learning to take pride in being who we are and by believing in our own self worth. Each of us is unique and each of us has something special to share with the world that no one else can do. Find your passion and share it with the world.

We are all amazing remember this and all will fall into place.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In keeping with this thread I have come across this post by Steve Pohilt.

I AM

My favorite statement is as follows, because this is what my research has discovered also:

“This research has also resulted in a continual personal expansion of my awareness of what is possible for all of us on the physical plane and a knowing that we have an opportunity to erase limiting beliefs.”

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

thank you for your frst post it is beautifully worded and has motivated me to spend this afternoon wtiting my affirmations on cards and to start a gratitude journal ,thank you again ,love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content