login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Quotes that express your current now

We all have wtf moments that baffle the mind

ex:people being chummy earlier then provoking some drama from some place in there consciousness or whatever 

In other words a quote from jerry "PEOPLE THERE THE WORST"!!!!!!!!!

OR A THREAD WITH A SIMILAR THEME

Stay tuned for other pleasant thread ideas from me such as

"Is it just me or do people seem to need to see an "EXORCIST"

I'll get to that cabin in the woods eventually!

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

aaefa0edf5b73e2a36225e4a2e403979.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

"Here's lookin at you kid"

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Is the defence ready to call it's next witness
we are your honor
the defence calls Silence i Golden to the stand.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

And the greatest gift they can give you back is showing you what they really are. Of course sometimes they can disguise it very well, and you find out the hard way.68f2af8b76450ab617abd74e3be0aebb.jpg

yadayadayada

Related image

Today is a new day, so what new thing will you do today? . . . . . #mixedmedia #collagepainting #motivation #inspiration #debipaynedesigns

I am totally free to choose thoughts of joy. It is my Divine right to do so.” Louise Hay

Be Your Own Unique Self by Debi Payne

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

great thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"A diamond was a hunk of coal  that simply did well under pressure"

you can find that quote in pic form on the selective thinking thread.

alright that's it for today hope you enjoyed the show

yadayadayada

Related image

In response to Nancee1953's post

love joy & peace

I accept, and thank you very much(:

In response to The rational inquirer's post

enjoying the diamond -thoughts(:

10ef2014bbebd6a6ca8f75d69be350fd--creative-ideas-be-you.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

“The most fortunate are those who have a wonderful capacity to appreciate again and again, freshly and naively, the basic goods of life, with awe, pleasure, wonder and even ecstasy.”

Abraham Maslow

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“To be able to listen -- really, wholly passively, self-effacingly listen -- without presupposing, classifying, improving, controverting, evaluating,
approving or disapproving, without dueling with what is being said, without rehearsing the rebuttal in advance, without free-associating to portions of what is being said so that succeeding portions are not heard at all -- such listening is rare.” 
― Abraham Maslow

45f32e49def74ef48400fe9f37bddfc4--carl-rogers-quotes-therapy-ideas.jpgd944a35c106a65a2827e9e9b7a747792--beautiful-sunset-beautiful-people.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Good thread, everything seems rational https://youtu.be/5E_UverpcLg

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” Tecumseh

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Mr Brightside's post: The quote you posted about silence says more to me after reading it many times. 

"The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance." ~ Brian Tracy

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

"Forgive yourself for not being at peace"  

Yeah like that's possible

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content