login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Declaring Extreme Gratitude & Appreciation...1

41b9fa4ab0f462fb15de0e51814c1bd9--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpgrepeat-after-me-i-am-grateful-for-all-i-have-5562564.png

As I silently say the words thank you thank you, it is as though the words are being spoken through my heart.

I am so grateful to have been given to & so grateful to have received well

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVFeY2JFeQ 

Preciousness-Of-Life-Good-Morning-wg023361.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

From this day forward it is natural and so easy to recall why extreme gratitude
and appreciation is the only energy I Am.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

7f16f4c200488633fbf2b0c88bd82c68--wake-up-positive-thoughts.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

76054b2fafc068fdb5f44b98c786766b--appreciation-quotes-little-things.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

35abf40df1e96d084029b63ad73d4779--attitude-of-gratitude-grateful-heart.jpg58c9b8929504598ecf7df4209000ade6--being-thankful-quotes-grateful-quotes.jpg

I am grateful and appreciative for my healthy self ...being well ...feeling well

thank you thank you thank you

I am grateful and appreciative for all that I have been shown and continue to grasp on how truly awesomely wonderful my life is

I am grateful and appreciative for my spirit which allows the Good and open to receiveplease-thank-you-three-sixty-press-The-Power-of-Thank-You-in-Relationships-Thanksgiving-Connections-Part-1-25.png

74b94cf46ea5ee157cbfb55f228a5809--i-am.jpg

Thanks-You-with-open-hand.jpg06580d7e34f5bb5070bc4b48f804805e--contentment-quotes-quotes-on-happiness.jpgErnestChu_InnerWealth.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Image result for thankful for friends and family picImage result for harold becker quote pics love kindnessImage result for thankful for friends and family pic

I have extreme gratitude for friends and family.

My real friends truly listen... and even when we don't speak in awhile I know they are always there.

My daily interactions with work... with those I get to serve... I have extreme gratitude for... We have allowed real dialogue and heart to heart care.

~

older post... though last but never least extreme gratitude for my spouse!!!

I wrote:

I have extreme gratitude for my hubby. He cares about what is healthy for me...and creates whats needed. Had a lil' bug goin' on, and once again he has been awesome.thanks hubs!

...of course there are more reasons than this-that I am extremely grateful and appreciative

for him

and more...

though off to my day now...

~

I have extreme gratitude for the relationship I have with myself. I will be with me forever & a day... and I make sure this relationship gets awesome care!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quotes-about-success-appreciation-is-a-wonderful-thing-beappreciative-excellence-bearlymarketing.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for gratitude to the highest power

Image result for gratitude to the highest power

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content