login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★choose 3 present moment-affirmations

cad2a74f39e46ae87c485b9edc6f96f7--motivational-monday-the-beginning.jpg

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

I am filled with optimum health, light and love overflowing.

I radiate love, gratitude and well being.

I am in complete harmony, body, mind and spirit.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…

Ƹ̵Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

Life agrees with me.

My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete

I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works

and 1 more-a member commented on today ...~thank you!

I have a peaceful and calming heart and soul.

I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!

I create my surroundings with peaceful, inspiring and

personally appealing delight.

7dc18ac6d9a51cd9daa8647bed7371a0.jpg78bf23129f9fb9e9834ebe74b6b77e24.jpg85dfe9738023d9e660a00603c5afbeee.jpg

In response to Stillness's post:

very nice! thanks for sharing

48f1c896f73e1cb574f5b64b80dc9d29.jpg7c8ca0e1b89a03f012ae34982f41db88.jpg8596212930242d6817e188c4d101946a.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content