login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Create Your Beautiful Story With Affirmations You Love!!...1

814bfd2e0d40baaffeef39d29fdbb58b.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjDJ0n32lofNVET_xZQ9ZrJA7gJV6jCxZvbYn8ctdcN83tpHfVRQ

I love refreshing feelings.

I love easing into everything I do.

I love even when I am in a rush -it is created with flow.

I love to feel like I am playing with time.

related thread -it's a new day-create & flow

Create Your Beautiful Story With Affirmations You Love!

nature-waterfall-animated-gif-3.gif882a71b17a63427801bf3ce4e5acf11c--native-american-things-i-love.jpg6a4d4ea5ed58bf97cb65784077ff24eb--daily-affirmations-make-your.jpg

6a00e54ecc070b883301bb09215c7b970d-600wi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0IqSZAvhag8YfOjeupuf3K9811MS9JdILDp8CMjbY-HYqsnhfSuch-wonderful-things-surround-you-quote_daily-inpsiration.jpg

photo-1513273180970-3167de2ecfec?ixlib=rb-0.3.5&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&s=ad4731b7425fffce807538c19acc669a&auto=format&fit=crop&w=500&q=60

I USE MY CREATIVE POWER TO BRING THE BEST INTO MY LIFE. I CHOOSE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE MANY EXPERIENCES AND SITUATIONS THAT MAKE UP MY LIFE. AT NO TIME DO I GIVE UP MY POWER TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SHIP AND I SAIL ONLY ON CALM WATERS.

"I am inspired by life. New and exciting thoughts are constantly flowing into me. I always surround myself with people who inspire me and I have the power to inspire them, as well. I spend time in environments that inspire me. I am filled with this beautiful, joyful, creative energy. I know that there are no limits to my imagination and my potential.
I am Inspired"

inspirelove.net

post in process

to be edited & continued as desired(:

Create Your Beautiful Story With Affirmations You Love! Hope you join in .... it will be the best!

post in process

I create my own happiness and I expect my life to overflow with it

I love taking responsibility for my own happiness. I love to see the results!

Creating, planning and achieving my goals are ease itself and I love every minute of it!!!

My subconscious runs my affirmations on autopilot

I know the way forward and I take it

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.Art-11A.jpg
  •  

to be edited & continued as desired(:

hope you join in .... it will be the best!

waterfall nature scenery landscape animated gif

I breathe in refreshing powerful beautiful energy.

I Am refreshed as I feel the ease of everything I do.

All you really need to remember today, is that you are so happy to be here, because there are people you care about on this earth, including many you haven't even met. You feel a sense of doing good work by being here, and excitement for how things unfold

I TAKE TIME TO BE THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content