login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Theater of the kind

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

ec773431c18fdfada9ea73a88571476c.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

309e122a673c5974304aa9b0ccbdde84.jpg

7e736a07e033189dbaedecf3977f2439.jpg

https://youtu.be/QkPt-kLA-M0

Image result for be kind gif

Image result for be kind quotes gif

Image result for be kind quotes gif

Image result for be kind gif

d07663f2f07bc7ea646e51187ecb82f7.jpg

0bd09babac30fb09f39a611a9c6ed001.jpg

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

MOTIVATION 15 Best Socrates Picture Quotes - The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less. - Socrates - Harold Swift - #capacity #developing #Enjoy #Happiness #Harold #motivation #Picture #Quotes #secret #seeking #Socrates #Swift

Image result for kindness quotes quotes gif

loving this thread!

28b785500bd7e97f1d0e8be2ca903633.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Moonlighting's post:

Wow!! Mooji is amazing. I have a friend who could really benefit from listening to this. I will send it to her. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Robert's post: (:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content