login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★POWER THOUGHTS MEDITATION CLUB

I know many of you have enjoyed and prospered from the videos, affirmations, and blog from POWER THOUGHTS MEDITATION CLUB

And whether its new or not... feel free to stop by and enjoy!

will be back soon... 

I love POWER THOUGHTS MEDITATION CLUB!!!

Bmindful is an awesome affirmation site... 

and it seemed appropriate to add an awesome site as POWER THOUGHTS MEDITATION CLUB

on a thread here.

If sharing anything from them is not OK, will promptly remove.

YouTubePowerThoughts Meditation Club

Positive affirmations are useful in wiring the brain with empowering thought and emotional patterns, at the same time dissolving old, negative and limited patterns that do not serve you. In this specific audio is a variety of affirmations to raise your self - confidence, health, wealth, abundance, happiness and love. Instructions: Listen a minimum of 10 minutes a day for 30 days. Although, if you are able to listen more, than go for it. Dedicate yourself to listen for 1 full year if you are that serious about making positive change. ~POWER THOUGHTS MEDITATION CLUB

Everything that happens is for my higher good.

I am free to live my life fully.

I have all the resources I need within me to feel safe and free.

what-is-the-solfeggio-frequencies?powerthoughtsmeditationclub.com

I AM Affirmations for VIBRANT HEALTH & WELLBEING | Solfeggio 852 & 963 Hzlink to affirmations on Power Thoughts Meditation Club

POWER THOUGHTS MEDITATION CLUB-site

Kenneth & Alexander from PowerThoughts Meditation Club

A special edition of I AM affirmations that are focusing on MANIFESTING A VIBRANT PHYSICAL HEALTH, WELLBEING HAPPINESS – FROM THE CORE OF YOUR HEART & SOUL. Connect to your higher mind and Intuitive guidance to LIVE YOUR LIFE PURPOSE and EFFORTLESSLY MAINTAIN THE HEALTH, WELLBEING & ENERGY THAT SERVES YOURSELF AND HUMANITY FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD

I Am enjoying that every cell in my body vibrates in the frequency of brillant health and vitality.

I Am now allowing Every cell in my body to replenish, repair,and celebrate my strong and flexible body. 

I Am opening my heart to Universal Love -  my body is healthy

I Am a Soul in a human body - I chose this body - It is the best body - It is the best body I could have for my learning experience here on earth. I choose to honor, respect and Love my body.

I Am celebrating my Vibrant health.

I AM now sending love and gratitude to every part of my body.

I AM now opening up and welcoming an increasingly higher dose of life force to fill up my entire being

I AM now Healing Deeply

I AM now filling my body with Divine light and love

I AM surprising myself everyday by how easy it is for me to make healthy choices.

I AM surprising myself with new ways of thinking that really feels empowering and uplifting

I AM inspired and motivated to take action NOW.

I AM bathing in energy and vitality.

Kenneth Soares

blog Powerthoughtsmeditationclub.com

I AM enjoying a complete sense of well-being in my body and mind

I AM nourishing my body with thoughts of abundant and radiant health

I AM choosing All of my thoughts to be healthy and positive thoughts.

I AM sending Love to all the cells in my body, and they are now returning to their perfect original blueprint.

I AM enjoying taking care of my precious body

I AM grateful for the sense of well-being that fills my consciousness every day.

I AM allowing all aspects of my being to be vital and alive.

I AM choosing now to love my body – it is doing it´s best to keep me healthy – My Love supports my cells to keep me healthy, vibrant and alive

I AM now Breathing deeply to elevate my mood and energize my body.

I AM really enjoying that All the cells in my body resonate in perfect harmony

I AM grateful for the aura of vibrant well-being that now surrounds my body and mind.

I AM Divine intelligence

I AM Love

I AM Harmony

I AM Complete

AM proud and excited by being a person that has taken full responsibility over my health and wellbeing

I AM nourishing my body with plenty of water

I AM so happy and grateful for Every fiber of my being is vibrantly alive.

I AM now surprising myself with how motivated I am to exercising

I AM having fun while exercising my awesome body

I AM now working out in the way that gives me most joy

I AM motivated and inspired to make the choices that I now are for my highest good

I AM enjoying my constant improvement in whatever I choose to do

I AM breathing more deeply because it detoxes me faster than anything else

I AM making the best choices for me, because I CAN

I AM now absorbing the infinite life force from creation through the pores of my skin

No matter where I am, or who I am with, or which hour it is – I AM making choices that supports my well-being at all levels. My wellbeing and health are my top priority – so making good choices are easy and feels amazing!

I AM curiously and excited as I AM now listening to my body as it communicates what it likes

I AM grateful for the brilliant flexibility and awesome strength in my core muscles

I AM grateful to have such a good friend as my body.

I AM now in the moment

I AM pure life force in a human body

I AM soaring with Prana

I AM absorbing the life-giving energy of the universe.

I AM Health
I AM Wellbeing
I AM Complete

I AM enjoying the foods that are best for my body.

I AM constantly discovering new ways to improve my health.

I AM returning my body to optimal health by giving it what it needs on every level.

I AM now allowing myself to be totally in sync with life.

I AM allowing the intelligence of my body to do its healing work naturally now.

I AM balancing my life between work, rest, and play.

I AM grateful to be alive today. It is my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day.

I AM lovingly taking care of my body and my body appreciates how I take care of it.

I AM lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health.

IAM Divinely guided to make the choices that supports a strong, healthy and happy body.

I AM now connecting to my subconscious blueprint of Perfect health

I AM shining the light of Perfect health and Divine intelligence

I AM Filling my mind with pleasant, uplifting and empowering thoughts

I AM now really aware that My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.

I AM connected with that part of myself that knows how to heal.

I AM breathing deeply and fully. I take in the breath of life, and I am nourished.

I AM safe

I AM free I AM love 

Manifest vibrant physical health and wellbeing from the core of your HEART & SOUL. Allow your Body and Mind to become best friends; build up and maintain the ultimate Health, Energy and Vitality that supports you to live your Highest Purpose. Your body is the only place you have to live for the rest of your life. From Now on you want to treat it with love, kindness and respect - if you are serious about living your Highest Potential. You are the only person responsible for your own Health, Happiness and Wellbeing. Mixed with Theta 5,5hz (binaural beats), solfeggio 852hz and 963hz, OM mantra and powerful drums.

I AM Affirmations in this audio

Intro: My body is the temple of my Soul. It is the vehicle for experiencing life through all my senses. It is the tool in which I use to move, groove and create in this physical reality. I am grateful for this opportunity to learn, grow and expand. I honor the simple truth that my body is the only place I have to live for the rest of my life. I am now making a commitment to take care of my body on whole new level. A level of conscious awareness, compassion and kindness. From now on I am listening to my body. That means that My body and my mind are best friends. Working together in harmony. Thank you dear body for always doing the best you can to keep me alive, healthy and vital. I am now choosing to do my part. Thank you. (Some affrimations may have been changed and some added spontaniously while recording)

I AM nourishing my body with thoughts of abundant and radiant health

I AM choosing All of my thoughts about my body to be healthy and positive thoughts.

I AM sending Love to all the cells in my body, and they are now returning to their perfect original blueprint.

I AM enjoying taking care of my precious body

I AM enjoying a complete sense of well-being in my body and mind.

I AM grateful for the sense of well-being that fills my consciousness every day.

I AM allowing all aspects of my being to be vital and alive.

I AM choosing now to love my body – it is doing it´s best to keep me healthy – My Love supports my cells to keep me healthy, vibrant and alive

I AM now Breathing deeply to elevate my mood and energize my body.

I AM really enjoying that All the cells in my body resonate in perfect harmony.

I AM grateful for the aura of vibrant well-being that now surrounds my body and mind.

I AM Divine intelligence.

I AM Love

I AM Harmony

I AM Complete

I AM proud and excited by being a person that has taken full responsibility for my health and wellbeing

I AM enjoying that every cell in my body vibrates in the frequency of brilliant health and vitality.

I AM now allowing Every cell in my body to replenish, repair, and celebrate my strong and flexible body.

I AM opening my heart to Universal Love – when I give and receive love – my body is healthy

I AM a Soul in a human body – I chose this body – It is the best body I could have for my learning experience here on earth. I choose to honor, respect and LOVE my body.

I AM celebrating my Vibrant health.

I AM now sending love and gratitude to every part of my body.

I AM now opening up and welcoming an increasingly higher dose of lifeforce to fill up my entire being.

I AM now Healing Deeply.

I AM now filling my body with Divine light and love.

I AM surprising myself every day by how easy it is for me to make healthy choices.

I AM surprising myself with new ways of thinking that really feels empowering and uplifting.

I AM inspired and motivated to take action NOW.

I AM now allowing myself to be totally in sync with life. Everything that happens has a deeper meaning.

Life is love.

I am love

I am willing to see life through the lens of love

I AM bathing in energy and vitality.

I AM nourishing my body with plenty of water

I AM so happy and grateful for Every fiber of my being is vibrantly alive.

I AM now surprising myself with how motivated I am to exercising

I AM having fun while exercising my awesome body.

I AM now working out in the way that gives me the most joy

I AM motivated and inspired to make the choices that I know are for my highest good

I AM enjoying my constant improvement in whatever I choose to do.
I AM breathing more deeply because it detoxes me faster than anything else.

I AM making the best choices for me because I CAN

I AM walking like I mean it.

My body posture reflects my positive mindset. I am raising my vibration just by raising my posture.

I choose to be proud of my uniqueness.

I am a beautiful being.

I AM now absorbing the infinite life force from creation through the pores of my skin.

No matter where I am, or who I am with, or which hour it is – I AM making choices that support my well being at all levels. My wellbeing and health are my top priority – so making good choices are easy and feels amazing!

I AM curious and excited as I AM now listening to my body as it communicates clearly its wants and needs.

I AM returning my body to optimal health by giving it what it needs on every level.

I AM now allowing myself to be entirely in sync with life.

I AM allowing the intelligence of my body to do its healing work naturally now.

I AM balancing my life between work, rest, and play.

I AM Divinely guided to make the choices that support a robust, healthy and happy body.

I AM now connecting to my subconscious blueprint of  Perfect health.
I AM shining the light of Perfect health and Divine intelligence.
I AM Filling my mind with pleasant, uplifting and empowering thoughts.
I AM now really aware that My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.
I AM connected with that part of myself that knows how to heal.

I AM free 

I AM love

I AM continously learning new things that enhances my health and well being. Life is truly a journey.

I AM very conscious of which foods are for my highest good. I really enjoy to be awake and alive. I am taking full responsibility of my vibration, because I am the Soul who lives in my body.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

15bf2cdc94b30fce4a26bc2f1569768f--health-and-wellness-health-fitness.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The Word Try

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

other related sites & threads coming soon

Brain Entrainment Videos

How Much Repetition Is Necessary?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

youhavethe-power.jpg

header_jumpforjoy-positive-thought_ii63.jpg

1*-wczE-iBmLMl0LIsX9V_Aw.png

In response to Nancee1953's post:

love these Nance(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I Am Morning Happiness, Confidence, Freedom, Love, Fulfillment 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content