login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Being Peace

smile

69984f673558ebb0ce3da6698a888321--spiritual-gangster-healing-affirmations.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYncDviIzhuoLhXHSaLqdpXPQBvtqqTTKxsQDIe-g7iPjqOzuX

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Image result for peace love joy playing with the universe pic quotes

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Image result for playing with the universe joy pic quote

How very beautiful and reaffirming of purpose, to live in a place of acceptance and love brings a personal sense of peace.

quote-peace-comes-from-being-able-to-contribute-the-best-that-we-have-and-all-that-we-are-toward-hafsat-abiola-205180.jpg

346014_45fe5.gif 

Image result for peace zen to zany picRelated image

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Breathing in, I calm body and mind. Breathing out, I smile. Dwelling in the present moment I know this is the only moment.- Thich Nhat Hạnh, Being Peace

Image may contain: text

40912864_2104331992919459_7806214257183293440_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=efe9a3d07fbbd9636b0b93b87efaf2d2&oe=5C39260C

See the source image

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content