login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

need update★★BIG VISION board-rising energetic frequency{from inside out}

~211a0991e04bf11028e874db85e4e163--brenA9-brown-film.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-9DdTJh1gN7T0BiuPSTf0YvpQbew7uabnx04COmN4q79vdu_HFw

See the source image

f73ad44499c284ea2750c000173007b3--positive-vibes-quotes-positive.jpg

• ~

l

•  
  • ~

Image result for affirmation word pic quote

tumblr_nhbybruAqX1tc2wy5o1_500.gif

All 9 Solfeggio frequencies With positive affirmations 

Today I am acknowledging my heart-place and appreciating the peace and joy it provides for everyday life.

I work from a place of power. I have goodness on my side, and I have Spirit in my corner. Perfect outcomes happening for me, as I allow this Holy Spark within to Be.

Image result for tranquil affirmations

pool.png?fit=424%2C256&ssl=1

Image result for tranquil affirmations

I Love Free Printables

videos people send me to watch

I utilize little things on my threads I love

like:

I will post here to create ease(:

Allowing Creating Enjoying Brand New Moments

Alignment Just For Today

Alignment {page 2}

Alignment {page 3}

Higher Love {page 4} Alignment {& vibrating slightly higher}

Chillin' Into Alignment {pg 5}

Quotes I love:

Self-Care_2.png

Image result for beach seagull cute pics

feel free to post as is

back tonight(:

Image result for Routines And Habits pic quotes

I Am of value to myself

I Am of value to others

Related image

46b325ace4f3095d51220a6a49ae9a9b--affirmations-for-love-healing-affirmations.jpg

I am incredibly helpful to my spouse.

I am of value to those I serve

Everyday and in every good way I am better and better

Related imageImage result for Routines And Habits pic quotesImage result for Routines And Habits pic quotes

I have a new appreciation for setting goals (again).

While neither of these areas are new for me... as Birdman recently titled his thread:

New Beginnings: A Rebirth

you could say I'm feeling that for myself Image result for pink napoleon hill self love pic

this time of my life is being birthed as new...

Image result for demonstrative self love quote pics

And I choose to look forward to newness.

I choose to take a look at what creates my life.

I choose to make decisions to ease into my best life based on what I learn about me, and the universe in which I allow.

Image result for pink napoleon hill self love pic

I am very excited about this!!

Yes I am still into allowing...

enjoying being in the flow...

though...

now moving into more action

that I choose to plan...

from a loving more-self perspective.

Who knew there were greater ways to demonstrate this. I didn't feel a deficit in this area.

Though I do care more about me these days.

Feeling good is great!

Though you can feel good & not be good to you.

napoleonhill1-2x.jpg

From this awesome place is what I am (once again) incorporating into my life

(even more).Related image

8442394545_00e3216ea0.jpg

Love how I allow what I need at work place...

Now I want to inspire myself (even more) on my days off with the intention of producing what I see in my minds eye...

...so I can catapult to some places I'm incredibly passionate about...Image result for zen to zany selfcare picImage result for dr. hank affirmation pics

Care to join in? You know you are always welcome(:

No matter how full this thread gets...always room for others...

I can stay focused on the energy of my own personal desires.

I am quite connected with what I'm desiring.

related threads in process

New Beginnings-Rebirth

Write Down Your Goals-Why & What Next

Sacred Allowing...1

The Gift Of Being Heard

I take pride in my health & appearance 

Feeling How You Choose {intent & affirmations}

By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.

Image result for helping family affirmations pics

caring for those we love- affirmations

Image result for giving love affirmations

yes we are responsible for ourselves, though when you love someone you provide many caring acts of love & kindness

I created another thread with the same first few quote pics because I believe they are so valuable

Loving others well comes from an energy of unconditional love-not just self love. When one has unconditional love they love from a place that is simply....love

There is always enough time to be there for others

See the source image

See the source imageSee the source imageba5ed45b133b7cedf3783bc3c16a6d7c--comfort-zone-remember-this.jpgImage result for pink napoleon hill self love picSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

See the source image
Love.
See the source image 
See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image
See the source image
related threads coming soon

Related image

1a88c3d8d6ba1746cfdbca775ce497c3.jpg

develop self discipline http://www.spotebi.com/workout-motivation/develop-self-discipline-health-and-fitness-inspirational-quote/

Image result for pic was good because pic quote

S

feel free to post as is

back tonight(:

Image result for Routines And Habits pic quotesImage result for Routines And Habits pic quotes

I Am of value to myself

Image result for Routines And Habits pic quotesRelated image

I Am of value to others

Related image

Image result for Routines And Habits pic quotesImage result for Routines And Habits pic quotes

46b325ace4f3095d51220a6a49ae9a9b--affirmations-for-love-healing-affirmations.jpg

IRelated imageImage result for Routines And Habits pic quotesImage result for Routines And Habits pic quotes

thread just created 
feel free to post as is
still creating/editing a bit(:
Love Is The Tool

98c910f7231ccdcd108c9967110675c8.jpg

First have love in your heart; then do whatever you want.

Paraphrase of St. Augustine

c8318edd2c68ed37a1e8f6efcdd3937d--ohara-koson-gardening-quotes.jpg

orchid.png

d8794f05890c4f1ed8ee332e04bd70a0--spiritual-inspiration-inspiration-quotes.jpg

What is self love? Accept you as you are. You cannot love others until you care about yourself first. You are loved, beautiful one. We are with you. Namaste'Do-something-today-that-your-future-self-will-thank-you-for.-5-683x1024.jpg

You are Love...

Your personal choice to love unconditionally changes the world.-Harold W. Becker #UnconditionalLoveEmbrace your grandness.-Harold W. Becker #UnconditionalLoveYour authentic loving self knows who you truly are.-Harold W. Becker #UnconditionalLoveAn inner balance of peace and harmony nurtures our outer life.-Harold W. Becker #UnconditionalLoveWhen we embrace our life for the magnificent blessing it is, every day is a celebration.

My heart thoughts:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxTn8l0Tq_sKu9Figfe4qCZ7M6E03pi-vRbL8P8aUl0wU8wLTq

aid226851-v4-728px-Grow-Iris-Step-1-Version-2.jpg

“Learning to live in alignment with what is in your heart
is often as simple as noticing that you are not at peace in the moment.
It does not feel good to always be harried, rushed, stressed,
and not peaceful. I advise starting your day with the intention
of doing your best to be mindful of how you are feeling in each moment.”
—Susan Barbara Apollon, Psychologist and Author

joy.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR43mETBltaZ61askUSOUpMM0p-dIrOLf8mgsTRq4g9uQxTMbSn8gOrchid_rose_02.jpgc6936a67-30da-4841-80b6-871a055ba455Default.jpg

enjoy the love you are and may the beauty of your heart be mirrored back to you -as your spirit truly is~pure love!

09569aa9824610ee0ac60d8f3bb96d12--louise-hay-heavenly-father.jpg

DSCF0259.JPG

a26b89f5842a5ae65e5dd952f227da1e.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKGiCWU7BanJq9wCzU_0Zd5JFcnZm7awx9Sr2lhgCEf-c6OlcdEQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKGiCWU7BanJq9wCzU_0Zd5JFcnZm7awx9Sr2lhgCEf-c6OlcdEQ

46fdfe1db7a6965ac41dee2308681ae1.jpg

RELATED THREADS COMING SOON

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

Situation

I am purposefully awsome!

I Am a unique design created by love.

I choose to choose whatever I am desiring and co-create the life I love.

f8bc775474f16d3afb31098453165732--a-love-revolutions.jpg

the-alchemist-quote2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

peace+love+haarmony+222.jpg

d15d934b477615cdb3b9359fef4758e4--stained-glass-google.jpg

ACIM-Third-of-five-quotes-for-patheos.jpg

if-you-want-to-know-where-your-heart.jpg

a9b540c7db1e689f88a76ffffed973e3--miracle-quotes-mondays.jpg

c2a792143810779146392073611f4374--door-locks-red-doors.jpg
22ff1427c7eb3b1409fc4ce05564d168.jpg

10-20-instrument-of-peace.jpg

quotes-about-happiness-love-the-life-you-live.jpg

NewPerspective.jpg

T92-3A_ENV?&wid=400&fmt=jpeg&qlt=90,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=3.0,0.5,1.0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=1&opac=0&layer=2&opac=55&layer=5&opac=0&layer=3&opac=0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStsUZsVw2Ruxto3GAtXqJE9h8x6CcD26zhi0G7pXDPkrs1V-FJf53d7bcb2fdff7b9f915b2aaa2085107--louise-smith-wise-words.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjMtRT6ZYl6YR3sLV4ZDqPu-JOZ-ANoj58v4Y6lPa0UsLhTqLN2Q

Baby-s-Breath-Color-Meaning.jpg

GettyImages-660568369-57c820335f9b5829f4583938.jpg

ff797a8ebe1fffcff00f1271b6ba1524--forgiveness-spiritual.jpg

----
----
_I Am putting my attention on the things that move me into higher vibration._
_Giving and receiving love unconditionally is Love._
_I Am tuned into the Divine and am allowing myself to feel my Higher Purpose._
I Am one with my Higher Self and one with The Divine.
----
----

I am grateful for this miraculous key to confidence, energy and energetic effectiveness.

----
----
PEACE, LOVE, HARMONY & MAGNIFICENCE
----
----
- - - _- - - Love how if not this awesome moment, something magnificently better._
----
----
----
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!_

----
----
----

_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is my being in the now which brings all of my optimum moments_
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I bring my life and aspirations into focus and allow my destination to appear._

----
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I AM deeply centered and peaceful in life._
----
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ _I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace & joy._
----

_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Today is about listening to my heart, this guides me peacefully and joyfully every time!_
- - -
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Life agrees with me._

- - -
- - -

----
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ This is a great day to create, imagine, produce, and visualize._
- - -
- - -
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I FEEL SO VERY RELAXED, PEACEFUL, CONFIDENT AND SELF ASSURED_
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ MY JOY ALLOWS EASE TO MY AWESOME DAY AHEAD._
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I AM ENJOYING TODAY MORE THAN EVER!!!_

----
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My Now is continuously refreshed with high vibrations of perfect health and other desired prosperity._

----
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Feeling good from a place of unconditional love is how my joy_ expands.
----

_____

----

_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete._
----

_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I embrace my hearts desire of magnanimity ..._

- - -

_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now clearly & completely see, know & understand what I need to do now_
- - -
- - -
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am grateful for this miraculous key to confidence, energy and energetic effectiveness._
- - -
- - -
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I know my journey consists of experiences just right for me_
- - -
- - -
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I make this a memorable day by meeting every experience with strength, courage and confidence._
- - -
- - -
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My life is a sacred journey_
- - -
- - -
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul._
- - -
- - -

- - -
- - -
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum._
- - -
- - -

_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy._
- - -
- - -
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works_
- - -
- - -
_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF CREATIVE ENERGY STREAMS THROUGH ME AT ALL TIMES_
----

_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today_

_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening_ (:

_Ƹ̵Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new._

_Ƹ̵Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life._

_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance._

_Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it._

- - -
Some of my most favorite beautifully original affirmations are from member-Bright Angel:

- - - _One thing that is fun to remember, is that it's never too late to take a few small actions toward being the person you envision. You can actualize your dreams for yourself, at any stage of your life whatsoever. You are not limited or held back in any way._
- - -
- - - _The path of love is the master path, for inviting my intuition, my ability to leave an impact on my physical realm. It is my point of power, and I come into the habit of loving thoughts and loving states._
- - -
- - - _It has begun to feel really good to you, that the things you are training in, are already the jewels in your proverbial crown. You are viewed as a tremendous success, for the ways in which you find avenues for your unique beauty._
- - -
- - - _You honestly feel a wonderful sense of delight when you are able to press the reset button in your life, and start again fresh, with new ideas and new visions for yourself. You like how this feels and you are happy and free._
- - -
- - - _One thing that comes really naturally to you, is to display a mindset of "What else can I be doing to move this forward? And what else? And what ELSE?" You go forth swiftly in this way._
- - -

- - - _It is fun for me to remember that manifestation, and principles of manifestation, is best learned and understood when practiced as one's daily life. And that's exactly how I practice as a manifestor!_
- - -
- - - _It's a wonderful sign of your mastery, that your behaviors and your time allocation, are well-aligned with your vision for yourself. You have a beautiful and strong vision for yourself, and that is something you feel good about._
- - -
- - - _It is actually very fun for me to have an excellent understanding of how thoughts work. I like knowing how beliefs work. I like harnessing the power of emotions. I like using imagination as a tool, for my development and for my enjoyment._
- - -
- - -
- - - _One thing that is especially fun for me, is that I have many pretty, pretty manifestation journals, and I write in them joyfully. Manifestations has fun props and paraphernalia -- I could do it anywhere, and I shall!_
- - -
- - -
- - - _The talent that you have, is flowing and blossoming, under the wonderful sunshine of time, energy and effort that you give to it._
- - -
- - -
I allow myself to feel good
-
I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.
-
I create my surroundings with peaceful, inspiring and personally appealing delight.
-
_EASE IS THE ONLY WAY I CHOOSE TO TRAVEL_

_I love how everything I do supports my loving myself & in turn creates a better me to be love to others._
-
- - -

Ever come across a message or have one that surfaces from way down deep inside about how to best take care of you…? You just know that you know its for you...

-let’s get real for the health and joy of it(Big Smile)

Share something you find on the net (which is essentially from you since you are finding it valuable… …)

or write something in your own words)to lovingly fire you up!

★Real Self Care Messages (affirmations graciously accepted too)
[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

• ~
    somehow related threads in process

7-step-morning-ritual & more
releasing
[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

• ** releasing & other types of affirmations 5 types of affirmations Affirmations1Releasing/Cleansing Affirmations2Receiving/Accepting Affirmations3Being/Intending Affirmations4Acting/Claiming Affirmations5Integrating/Embodying

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

mantra-affirmations-allow-your joy to grow up
affirmations

Title: CURRENT MANTRA… from www.satilife.com/

• ~~~
    • ~

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

►•I listen to my body and heed its needs. ►•I thank my body for my continued well-being. ►•I send love and appreciation to all the cells of my body. ►•My body maintains itself in perfect health. ►•My whole body vibrates with optimum health and energy. ►•My body thanks me for looking after it.

• ~
    • ~~ ✰~~

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥
★I lovingly hold and embrace my experiences with love and joy.

★I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me

★This moment is filled with joyous habits, I now choose to experience the sweetness of today.

★I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.
★I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time..
★ I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstances.
★ I Am loving how I am recognizing my perfect blessings
★ My mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong.
★ I appreciate this moment because I love feeling this space in time… and going/growing from here(:
★I appreciate this moment because I love how more satisfied I’m feeling within my spirit
★My deep emotions, intelligence, sensations, relationships, and spirituality are beautiful and just right in a space that supports me as I am.

to be continued…

Temporary…Hoping Helpful

Affirmation Threads

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Intentions/Affirmations/Growth-Tools/Sharing***

related article 

article~⇨How Long Does It Take To Form A New Habit? (Backed by Science)

I have a new appreciation for setting goals (again).

While neither of these areas are new for me... as Birdman recently titled his thread:

New Beginnings: A Rebirth

you could say I'm feeling that for myself Image result for pink napoleon hill self love pic

this time of my life is being birthed as new...

Image result for demonstrative self love quote pics

I

I have confidence in my ability to do whatever I set my mind to

• —- ☑My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.

When you embrace love you release fear.-Harold W. Becker #UnconditionalLove www.thelovefoundation.com

By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.

y

See the source imageba5ed45b133b7cedf3783bc3c16a6d7c--comfort-zone-remember-this.jpgImage result for pink napoleon hill self love picSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

See the source image
Love.
See the source image 
See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image
See the source image

1a88c3d8d6ba1746cfdbca775ce497c3.jpg

Related image

I Am of value to myself

Image result for Routines And Habits pic quotesRelated image

I Am of value to others

Related image

I am incredibly helpful to my spouse.

I am of value to those I serve

Everyday and in every good way I am better and better

Related imageImage result for Routines And Habits pic quotesImage result for Routines And Habits pic quotesImage result for Routines And Habits pic quotes

success.jpg

I am very excited about this!!

Yes I am still into allowing...

enjoying being in the flow...

though...

now moving into more action

that I choose to plan...

from a loving more-self perspective.

Who knew there were greater ways to demonstrate this. I didn't feel a deficit in this area.

Though I do care more about me these days.

Feeling good is great!

Though you can feel good & not be good to you.

napoleonhill1-2x.jpg

From this awesome place is what I am (once again) incorporating into my life

(even more).Related image

8442394545_00e3216ea0.jpg

Love how I allow what I need at work place...

Now I want to inspire myself (even more) on my days off with the intention of producing what I see in my minds eye...

...so I can catapult to some places I'm incredibly passionate about...Image result for zen to zany selfcare picImage result for dr. hank affirmation pics

Care to join in? You know you are always welcome(:

No matter how full this thread gets...always room for others...

I can stay focused on the energy of my own personal desires.

I am quite connected with what I'm desiring.

New Beginnings-Rebirth

Write Down Your Goals-Why & What Next

Sacred Allowing...1

The Gift Of Being Heard

I accept myself deeply and completely

I have confidence in my ability to do whatever I set my mind to

• —- ☑My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.

When you embrace love you release fear.-Harold W. Becker #UnconditionalLove www.thelovefoundation.com

yes we are responsible for ourselves, though when you love someone you provide many caring acts of love & kindness

I created another thread with the same first few quote pics because I believe they are so valuable

Loving others well comes from an energy of unconditional love-not just self love. When one has unconditional love they love from a place that is simply....love

There is always enough time to be there for others

See the source image

See the source imageSee the source imageba5ed45b133b7cedf3783bc3c16a6d7c--comfort-zone-remember-this.jpgImage result for pink napoleon hill self love picSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

See the source image
Love.
See the source image 
See the source imageSee the source image

97053df8d41a8c959a1b9dc8178dd093.jpg

dc4ba41ba2b4a42cddbfc5346d32b149--marie-forleo-words-quotes.jpgImage result for gifts you have quote pic

d7f90ae15bc5662607c660206871bcc0--quotes-on-goals-vision-quotes.jpg

b425b35411857e339e108a29c39fa776.jpg

71048f31c08a063cd197a3de39bab074--marie-forleo-life-plan.jpg
Great motivational quoteimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWum8chY_NgTgdBdPpDoiO2_WfmZBi7sdkcafH5U-fFjY8coBe

• ~

• ~

3e75e620f0a5c8f93eb2fb8464c3ceb2.jpg

love-you-quotes-wishes-pics-good-morning-love-quotes-courage.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQshf48CAKR9EFgEc67BntNqDBTZAw3mm8XDI0eSomL0Bk9zXs

9f2ab85b6f071d4be1a419168b9f61ed--development-quotes-personal-development.jpgIMG_4052.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0HBxS1-XvTDkw3dGBRGwlSnyz8f5W60pEccByr6xaLWpluGtt7A

100Influential_SquareQuotes-03_0.png?itok=fp_2abXu

2015-06-11-1434049923-8194516-compare3-thumb.png

cf5f3756dde055890b0705094663c823--spirituality-quotes-lets-go.jpg8026293248_10f0c186b6_z.jpg

a2656fcfa0353803a086a42c1105cff5--louise-hay-the-present.jpg

All great ideas and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning." - Albert Camus

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi

"The greatest masterpieces were once only pigments on a palette." - Henry Hoskins

Hello Everyone, feel freeto post as is!{still creating}

__________________see you soon

INTRO COMING SOON

THANKS FOR PATIENCE

link

• 190006-It-s-Tuesday.jpg

68eabd1dc2f5c2ed5e6d1927166469d8--illustration-rose-planner-.jpg

Image result for morning flowers gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzSwVLwSqlciPi3texZcbjDuLrokCzZcKx5e6qZYqewzLqLXsO

100613_2006_GiversGain1.jpg

Image result for homemaker affirmation joy pic quotes

T92-3A_ENV?&wid=400&fmt=jpeg&qlt=90,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=3.0,0.5,1.0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=1&opac=0&layer=2&opac=55&layer=5&opac=0&layer=3&opac=0

return to member:

487267c5fa2df90f425cb10a9f7eb128--gratitude-quotes-louise-hay.jpg

Happy-Friday-and-a-Wonderful-day-to-all.png

life-finds-its-purpose-and-fulfillment-in-the-expansion-of-happiness-6.jpg

"By responding to anyone's criticism with love, compassion and acceptance, you are stepping forward as a master of relationships to create your own experiences, which has nothing to do with how anyone treats you.” Matt Kahn, Whatever Arises,Love That:A Love Revolution That Begins With You

“If your life were any different, you'd feel exactly the same. This is the irony of life's eternal perfection. Once you no longer rely on outside circumstances, in order to feel good, or even require feeling good, in order to be relaxed and open, something far greater than the tracking of ups, downs, gains and losses awakens within you. This is the heart of awakening.” Matt Kahn, Whatever Arises,Love That:A Love Revolution That Begins With You

99e81c89c887600b61c384537cb07152--we.jpg

Find your silver lining!

Too often we manage to miss the moments that give our lives real color and meaning. Learn to quit that here�A Guide to Experiencing More Moments that Matter

71189a67a742229bc11a5867f7755dab--self-love-affirmations-louise-hay-affirmations.jpg

8573bb5772bee426941fee82e9335d39.jpg

30c33de6858c149920c8265376ccc4bf--gratitude-ideas-practice-gratitude.jpg

4871b7f6d5f1f47dd40f0e174769ab59--high-standards-quotes-raise-your-standards-quotes.jpg

9c81ff548d5e596934dc4a9e1758af9e--commitment-quotes-freedom-quotes.jpg

Lesson2Bjust2Bonly.2Bfor2Blife.2Blife2Ba%2Bbalance.2Bbe%2Bbetter.%2B-%2BMr.%2BMiyagi.JPGimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkSelsJSdlrIIiEuFYngddRi1QjSeGadhj1QCu0OvYrLaf4g3kmQ

f613890800cccae5aa3afcf13b5e6827--wall-ideas-room-ideas.jpg

d0bc5f29209ecb737c85b35e80298af5.jpg
balance.jpg
ec48c8b71c7c276eb812b386558277ee--comparison-quotes-the-thieves.jpgfb14-21.jpg

3596395ae2fe614f2120a870ca686758--stupid-quotes-fear-quotes.jpg

b3b6105f79b7b9ede1af558b29bb3c6c--quotes-about-courage-strength-and-courage-quotes.jpg
cc805c103190723da1ce1bbbbc4d8550--self-development-growth-quotes.jpg
67555d15cac860666788b3129f38a40b.jpg

8832e195edd5867b3eca0b603da005ef--keep-smiling-quotes-smile-quotes.jpgimg60695558.jpg

I choose how I feel, and my future is being wonderfully created in each present moment.

I Am allowing a harmonious stream of positivity.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScVl0VbZa7QCiyeNCMkobctaY_YFQKFVUW4gka2aDK86ClT3hr

I am filled with tremendous energy, which allows me to lead a very active and productive life!

ღThis Moment

This moment, is where I am. ღEnjoying This Moment Emotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be. 
 ღEnjoying This Day

Greeting the day as fun-filled and full of growth and achievement is a conscious choiceღ

life-finds-its-purpose-and-fulfillment-in-the-expansion-of-happiness-6.jpg

when our lessons are bitter sweet, we can learn with great pleasure:

“If your life were any different, you'd feel exactly the same. This is the irony of life's eternal perfection. Once you no longer rely on outside circumstances, in order to feel good, or even require feeling good, in order to be relaxed and open, something far greater than the tracking of ups, downs, gains and losses awakens within you. This is the heart of awakening.” Matt Kahn, Whatever Arises,Love That:A Love Revolution That Begins With You

"By responding to anyone's criticism with love, compassion and acceptance, you are stepping forward as a master of relationships to create your own experiences, which has nothing to do with how anyone treats you.” Matt Kahn, Whatever Arises,Love That:A Love Revolution That Begins With You

30c33de6858c149920c8265376ccc4bf--gratitude-ideas-practice-gratitude.jpg

i

4871b7f6d5f1f47dd40f0e174769ab59--high-standards-quotes-raise-your-standards-quotes.jpg

9c81ff548d5e596934dc4a9e1758af9e--commitment-quotes-freedom-quotes.jpg

sadhguru-quotes-work-life-balance-1.jpg

Lesson2Bjust2Bonly.2Bfor2Blife.2Blife2Ba%2Bbalance.2Bbe%2Bbetter.%2B-%2BMr.%2BMiyagi.JPGimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkSelsJSdlrIIiEuFYngddRi1QjSeGadhj1QCu0OvYrLaf4g3kmQ

f613890800cccae5aa3afcf13b5e6827--wall-ideas-room-ideas.jpg

balance.jpg
ec48c8b71c7c276eb812b386558277ee--comparison-quotes-the-thieves.jpgfb14-21.jpg

3596395ae2fe614f2120a870ca686758--stupid-quotes-fear-quotes.jpg

work-life-balance-quotes-ukrobstep-528314.pngLearning-Quotes-12-of-16.jpg

I choose how I feel, and my future is being wonderfully created in each present moment.

I Am allowing a harmonious stream of positivity.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScVl0VbZa7QCiyeNCMkobctaY_YFQKFVUW4gka2aDK86ClT3hr

I am filled with tremendous energy, which allows me to lead a very active and productive life!

i2Bme.jpg

openheart_gb.jpg

272-let-it-go.jpg

•  Law of Action
  • The Law of Resonance
  • The Art of Resonance  Standards and expectations vary from individual to individual. Just as the precise tuning of an instrument is critical to a professional musician, a layman with an untrained ear cannot recognize the fine nuances and is, accordingly, less demanding. There are, then, personal frames of reference and we all set our own standards of acceptability. However, anyone who feels in the slightest that their life may be better, will benefit by realigning and tuning their energy fields to a finer resonance and finding the perfect pitch for them.  to read more

Every day I listen to my heart  ... and we agree:

cfee47767a232e3edd2d7d4ba459a134--quotes-on-being-original-being-copied-quotes.jpg

giphy.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvrBZhtMXZzco-0i7rFGND5BqUcL5Y7qpvUkiEd-u0URww_bC0

a0b270dbc656f1242c594ab742b25ad8--girl-guides-count.jpg

I am a Spark of God. My essence is Divineby Tamar Frankiel

c33240918db1833903f5dc49c79b2507.jpg

You are goodness and mercy and compassion and understanding. You are peace and joy and light. You are forgiveness and patience, strength and courage, a helper in time of need, a comforter in time of sorrow, a healer in time of injury, a teacher in times of confusion. You are the deepest wisdom and the highest truth; the greatest peace and the grandest love. You are these things. And in moments of your life you have known yourself as these things. Choose now to know yourself as these things always. Neale Donald Walsch

N32bV3sUSKDfN0kcXib7xy2By1831sLPWbSgJulHPb9qjYEwzAID7IjV0J1a1a5UQpyVPek2gtM=w1920-h1080-rw-no

00a5b8357f45abf59065c3b7be739e20--buddha-buddha-tiny-buddha.jpg

threads in process

Soul Messages-Dimensions Of JOY

SACRED PRODUCTIVITY AFFIRMATIONS

ALLOWING THE PATH

feel free to play here

Self-Care_2.png

Every day I listen to my heart  ... and we agree:

1910285823-Inner-peace-affirmations-I-find-deep-inner-peace-within-myself-as-I-am1.jpgb8a9b14746869766361fba01df1bf155.jpg7be658b4c10e89f59708505df646ef38.jpgaffirmation2-541x350.jpg

Heartmath-Hearrtfulness-image.jpg

I love visuals

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKk54G5PJnvpN0U_2HMxxSxWVwfPHNVZ1B4TopA7sRZ_ImiqS0

POST 2☑ 

lll

page 1 entitled: Enjoy & Prosper{ "10+" Favorites-Affirmations &/or Intentions Daily has gotten beautifully full for me.

This is day 14...that I've been utilizing this '10' affirmation thread...2448301_tnail.jpg
I  am having  amazing results

eb242cb2f4cf6c137f8019719b75080a.jpg54b72ab78cd63c4af5a80122195b5d7c.jpg

Feel free to join me here

Basically I just create, rechoose or select an affirmation that resonates from my heart place...It is a true heart intention for me-from wherever I Am ... Sometimes I do this as I wake, before or after work or before sleep... 

OK ...tongue-out Anytime(:

I love affirmations and I love how they truly create wonderful experiences.

Sometimes in your affirmation mix/play list...you might look back and see you've repeated...

No worries...just go with your own flow(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHWzMnvMgj2HqRX3d0JZIlGs7tvp75Kn3_ZnRntHaOB3uDz-egAA

It isn't about what others are posting...unless it works for you(:

Move them around as your heart, frequency instructs(:

7b3f64f5ea6d3d8b65c177c7d3cb6977--water-droplets-pink-hearts.jpg

OK ....Feel free to join in whenever you'd enjoy!!

PS the ticket is focus from your heart place... not on trying to get 10... whatever happens happens(:

C58iOrKUYAA_YSU.jpg

much love, selfcare (aka AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities)

1.  I Am strong,gentle and capable.
  2. I Am so doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!
  3. I wake up every new morning to love and joy.
  4.  I am filled with energy  to do all the daily activities in my life…and then some
  5.  My life is organized as I enjoy, and my mind is clear and focused.
  6. I love how inspired I am for my daily activities.
  7. I am awesomely focused and magnificently personally productive. 

(ALMOST)  AFTERNOONtongue-out

I celebrate life! I am contented and thankful.✰►♥ 

✰►♥My grateful heart is a magnet that attracts more of everything I desire

✰►♥ My day is filled with limitless potential in joy, abundance and love.

✰►♥I exude passion, purpose and prosperity.

✰►♥Prosperity surrounds me, prosperity fills me, prosperity flows to me and through me.

✰►♥I am always led to the people who need what I have to offer.

✰►♥ My workload is well organized and fun to complete.

evening coming soon

✰►♥My affirmations are powerful because they are prayer-full.

✰►♥Wow! I choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving and positive way so well

11/09/17

✰►♥I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.

✰►♥I now see myself confident, self-assured, healthy, and prosperous.

7ae5d644fd050a6bb8f88cb7abdbdfe9--inspiring-art-inspiring-quotes.jpg

0147fe457a80534d04b09109bba3f521--unconditional-love-quotes-becker.jpg

Matt-Kahn-Love.jpg

70838a76ba7e59b89606dd8d9540d954--spiritual-love-spiritual-quotes.jpg

b7157c9d4055abcd89b534b4924df617--the-hope-alchemy.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT5U7hCURjMYE6hJVav9ywpmyB3T6jE6m4scLj5yk8M8SbnuAWCg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR22R0J5D8JLvuNZxSwENFqxpLoDnG9LvyD7RqVR4U1nNnWXZ7v4Q

dbc911e5f8c07188f5d5d9a7d9eb539e--spiritual-awakening-spirituality-awakening-higher-consciousness.jpg

7b3f64f5ea6d3d8b65c177c7d3cb6977--water-droplets-pink-hearts.jpg

whenever you'd enjoy -your company is always a pleasure! (:

blessings!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThSj5rmLNBjUZgDPdKUE4yaWpJRO4sIjEM0ogB7OYklb8IJsYSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbPnvo0is0icCpFWuOno4ArHXhvvAwBTC_xFUZSgg9P2toRxDSQwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4KCwJ3MERUhv93xm1nS9IcWfn5xgzwqdGrbGaL-U0ScNP2B_rHg

•  

9892f23228047c9028c861d465f76d52--abraham-hicks-quotes-abraham-hicks-soulmate.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbpm_iBlsXZBwsbKgdF5eMkQ-soXSvLPhBqDXQ72Ksxsw43NC04Q

I love how loving others opens my heart

and how love it always seems to create the ideal.

a83ee4836a8748df07e5f765a1e2df30--reiki-practitioner-love-and-light.jpg

a3b0d90cb5b8fcc3a5223efd4cab483f--higher-self-chakras.jpg

AFFIRMATIONS

I Am inviting my amazing life, and it keeps showing up!!

I AM truly creating my own happiness and I expect my life to overflow with it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlm-XrOfwHTvI_eg33bLY3AcS8wkqPj0RZxiMKiJYf8yCda5MZ

giphy.gif

I love how loving others opens my heart and how love seems to create the ideal.

I am always already receiving far more love and happiness than I could ever give out. I always give with an attitude of gratitude.

new post 9/26/17

d0ed4111529ad72caefc076f2a8036a7--love-monday-konmari-quotes.jpg

3cc45787431e8dda9f26d533c5e64762--wise-words-great-words.jpgfc10a216da5614e52316bc2a85c72802.jpgae35e1b5ceb02ed2822b087fc39fe870--deep-thoughts-positive-thoughts.jpg5daf774433e3f995b10afaa549c47876--quotes-inspirational-great-quotes.jpg

•  
          •  

• ★Vocabulary which resonates with my spirit and experience…surfacing in ways that can only be described as nurturing my Self & being nurtured by that which Is Greater. Thank YOU God
            • And it is so! Yes! Amen to that!
        I am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my original limits to a higher, more creative space.

• My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love from my Creator.
            • The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely
            • Refreshing appreciation -it permeates my world.
            • I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.
            • I am the cool, calm expression of peace and love
        I believe in myself today. Even now, I am free of cares as I once referred to them I thrive on the simple, authentic validation that can only come from myself..
        • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkGZFKsmyHIt7lL8U1fUEXC12r1770n27bHVP3nbQ09ilnFBkB

——- - - ★  →The key to success is playing the hand your dealt as if its the winning hand

• My own well-being is my proud and joyous responsibility
      •  

•  
            • I Am so doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!

I fuel my desires with unlimited belief, and accept that they are already manifesting for me.My requests are reasonable; the universe has begun implementation.

• I create a space in my spirit for knowing I will receive what I need for the serenity

I desire

• ★  →   I hear harmony, melody, beauty, softness, power.
            •  
      • I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life…and then some
      • My life is organized as I enjoy, and my mind is clear and focused.
      • ★I create my surroundings w/peaceful, inspiring & personally appealing delight

I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time…

•  

• I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams and desires
      •  

• ★I Am inviting an amazing life and here it is now!

•  
    • I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed …the details of our days do make a difference in our lives…no experience is ever just for drill…everything can be a springboard for inspiration if we are willing to be open to the goodness of life. Sarah Ban Breathnach
    •  

•  

• ★I Am strong,gentle and capable.

★I accept with joy and pleasure and gratitude all the good that Life offers me. 

• ★My good-stuff continues even when I do things in a funny order

Energy

I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life …and then some.

• I now choose and use my thoughts, words and intentions wisely because they shape my life.

•  
      • My mind feels love

• ★I Am capable, lovable, and destined for success.

•  

• ★I respect,admire how I live with my heart and spirit; I engage with love and I Am.

•  
      • ★I use my time wisely I am productive and I get things done
      • ★I am now easily and effortlessly attracting unlimited financial prosperity and abundance into every aspect of my life
      • ★My feeling that life is fun is up to me, too (:

• ★ → 
      • ★  →   I Am at peace and comfortable in every area of my life.
    •  
      • ★  →   I create clarity of mind and unlimited vision for myself.
      • ★  →   Goodness and joy are mine in all situations.
      • ★  →   I clearly see joy in my surroundings.
      • ★  →   I only co-create peaceful experiences because I love myself. All is well.
      • ★  →   I Am loving how I am recognizing my perfect blessings
      • ★  →   

Energy

Even now, I am free of cares as I once referred to them

• ★It has been said: inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation
      • ★I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.
      • ★I can easily look back on this day as a day that I enjoyed and completed my most important tasks
      •  
      •  
    • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpZMEQ5iX-Xcgp9UCY0YhPH_JA2JQuWxmKie6BwJupqnZPYkA3Zg

POST 4

Neville Lancelot Goddard (1905-1972)

neville_goddard_quote_prayer_surrender-300x300.jpg
Listen closely to your invisible thoughts. What do you hear? What are your words implying? That is their potency. What do you want? Name it and rearrange the structure of your mind to imply you no longer desire it, because you already have it!
~ Neville Goddard

ffd0020a30dd3d9bac7527c0b32ef31d--quantum-leap-quantum-physics.jpg

51bwwuIT3NL.jpg

• A state has scope.
  • A state has depth. 
  • Choose To Be The State Of Ease