login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Joy & Blessings

Joy & Blessings

being-thankful-for-the-life-that-you-are-living-and-counting-your-blessings-quote-with-image.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ9GGOwjix64E6ltOlyyFqlc1e4S5lFEh3RV25GuwbuXgKe-tlosho-quotes-move.jpg

e26e520ea4591e79f73a5377a4367544--spiritual-growth-spiritual-quotes.jpg

4891f7b85a1ff86ea416b0cda3d815db--calendar--panache-desai.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8RSqh7hCbOyULtic9t680d7FRh0Nb3WHSfBLKUCSOnPzc-Ne66Q

“Good receivers bless the world as much as good givers.” Alan Cohen 

“Life is not a task. It’s a privilege.” Alan Cohen

593025807-711x400.jpg

7c060e9d7dec15a7f7e76d472991d563--guide-mormons.jpg

1 of my absolute favorites:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display  David Richo

Today is that day my heart tells me about when everything works.

Joy is natural when I Am my authentic self, acknowledging nothing is broken from my spirit-place.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThere is an ease and flow to my life that fills my heart with joy.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThe energy of today isperfect harmony.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI surrender fully and allow magnificent DIVINE LIGHT thru all.

3fde021e04804ed8ad9ad82fb256c438--daily-yoga-yoga-images.jpg

More Resonating Affirmations 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy life works beautifully. Everything in my Life works, now and forevermore 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI work from a place of power. I have goodness on my side, and I have Spirit in my corner. Perfect outcomes happening for me, as I allow this Holy Spark within to Be.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI Am experiencing the awesome Goodness, Joy, Resourcefulness and Liberation of surrendering which now is charging up my God-consciousness.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Life is beautiful filled with wonderful moments of joy. I went to the gas station the other evening as I was leaving I noticed a large tub of flowers by the door, as I looked down a gentleman said "you can have them". There were all kinds of bouquets, some with hydrangeas, roses, but one small bunch of lavender tulips. I said thank you smiled and selected the tulips. A gentleman was nearby panhandling, I gave him some $$ before he even asked, it surprised him so he stammered and said thank you. When I arrived home, I discovered to my delight I had a vase the exact same color as the flowers, I cut them, placed them in water and found a home for them on a cocktail table in the living room, they look absolutely lovely.

Image result for life is filled with moments of joy

Image result for lavender tulips gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Always beautiful. Nancee !

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

abf58c841de6a0d348b88b17710570f3.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content