login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★ Happiness Meeting 3/17/2018: POWERFUL YOU!!

Tonight, 3/17/18, there is a new moon, and this one is a healing moon.

A new moon happens when the Sun and the Moon are aligned, with the Sun and the Earth on opposite sides of the Moon. 

It leaves the side of the Moon that faces the Earth in complete darkness. 

This Happiness meeting is an invitation to All in our Beloved Bmindful community to step up your commitment, step up your truth, and shed what needs shedding, allow what needs allowance, nurture and nourish what needs lay hidden, subconscious. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

This new Moon, and the planetoid Chiron will all be huddled together, gracing the sky in the sensitive  sign of Pisces. Chiron is said to be an immensely healing planet. Pisces is intuitive, soft, sensual, and the Sun is warm, energizing, and illuminating. The Moon, however, will be at its darkest.

This means that any painful events that lie below the surface, especially wounds from our early childhood may be made to bare our unhealed wounds, insecurities and fears.

This Happiness meeting, is being offered to those who truly want to do the powerful work of self love and profound self acceptance. It is the act of experiencing profound safety, trust and belonging. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

There are so many benefits to opening one's mind to planetary alignment. 

Working with planetary alignment is not my strong suit, so please, accept my invitation, and hear my intention, that this meeting is meant for serious liberation! The seriously POWERFUL YOU, who is ready to gently touch a place of rawness, a place where healing moves lightening fast! Its faster than you can imagine! At warp speed, it takes new form, and it is fearless.

This is an invitation to step up your creativity. Bring the substance of your voice, that you may speak new life, and achieve new understanding.

Key words: Safety, trust and belonging.

Look around at the state that our world is in. 

And, I ask you: What kind of a world do you want to live in? What do you really want?

If you could ask for anything -- anything at all-- what would you ask for?

Personally, I need some time to truly try that question on. 

I request that you google on this new moon, and spend quiet time and sort your thoughts out.

What stands out? 

What are you committed to accomplishing regarding this healing moon? 

And, what do you truly, truly WANT?

If you had one wish, and you could have ANYTHING, what would you ask for?

What if you have 10 wishes?

Then, what would you ask for?

Or, what if you had unlimited wishes, and the only thing you could not change what your mortality?

This Happiness meeting is now open!

This is the first time to ever attempt to write a happiness meeting like this!

I'm just going to jump in, and trust.  In fact, trust is something that is very powerful, very pivotal that I want to open myself up to. It is one of my intentions, is to open up the flow of trust.

I almost feel like I have to decompress, from the world of mis-trust. Shake it all off. I have lived many years, being careful, being caution, being organized around safety. Not trusting or leaving anything to chance. And, now, its time to make a new choice.

I almost feel like it would be superficial to just mentioning "intentions". And, it is superficial.

What I want, is not superficial. 

Safety, trust and belonging - are such fundamental core needs. It impacts us across our entire existence. It is the substance of confidence. It is the inner strength of our convictions, our dreams, our unstoppable nature that pushes us to achieve unimaginable feats.

great thread-meeting Kathi...

...currently taking it in, and will be back Tues

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thinking....

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

YEAAAAAAAH!! Self care and Poppy!!!!!

I have had some really big thoughts today, about this thread, and IN LARGE, what do I truly want.

And, I feel like I have been walking around in a huge circle, thinking.

If I'm walking around something, and I keep looking long enough, I am, by now, getting as many different views, different angles. And, I felt that at different times of the day-- I feel different, and it changes the way that I view things. 

Recognizing this -- provided me a new understanding of my self. After all these years, I am learning amazing details.

I now have a greater appreciation of something that I've never noticed about my self before. And, its heightened my awareness of how little I know of my self. 

What I believe I want, is to connect with my higher self.

Its like I'm learning right in the heels of time. There is so much that I do not know about my self, and I don't mean personality. 

Well, how can I know about my higher self if I have such incomplete understanding of my lower man. I do know and feel my density everyday. Its the gift of time, or aging! Of this, I know! But, of qualities, my appreciation is not complete.

I am appreciating that I have lived an insecure life. Its like running a race, responding to tension that was so prevalent and yet so unseen.

Now that I see this -- I can release this. 

I can't wait to hear back from you guys!! Its funny, I'm giggling!

I feel like I just shed my former identity!

Lightening fast! Warp speed! Just releasing fear, and feeling incredibly alive!

What kind of world do I want to live in?

I want to live in a world which is vibrantly alive with kindness and goodness. It is a world where people respect and honor their differences. A world that is other centered, where people share their talents and abilities without expectations. A world that is governed by goodness and evil cannot thrive or even exist. A world where each individual chooses to continually reach for their higher selves. A world where Safety, Belonging, and Trust is woven into mankind’s DNA.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Kathi, I am very joyous for your joy & awesome experience

and love the turning of a corner ...   the freedom, 'expedience of  experience'!!!weight-release.jpg

• ~

A BIG Warm HELLO HERE!!!

I know for sure, being the unique individuals we all are -our methods and inspiration for what we are wanting may of course vary... 

More importantly, I'm believing as we share commonalities and differences in very valuable areas whether there  is sameness or differences 'doors will open'. They always do individually and collectively!!! And that is where I will begin gratitude and appreciation for sharing and being shared with.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

in response to thread:POWERFUL YOU!!

pink29.jpgAffirmations In Processpink29.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display  David Richo

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI Am experiencing the awesome Goodness, Joy, Resourcefulness and Liberation of surrendering which now is charging up my God-consciousness.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷBy nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIf you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment. ~Carlos Santana 

e26e520ea4591e79f73a5377a4367544--spiritual-growth-spiritual-quotes.jpg

In response to Poppy's post What kind of world do I want to live in? Really enjoyed reading this ...Poppy

I want to live in a world which is vibrantly alive with kindness and goodness. It is a world where people respect and honor their differences. A world that is other centered, where people share their talents and abilities without expectations. A world that is governed by goodness and evil cannot thrive or even exist. A world where each individual chooses to continually reach for their higher selves. A world where Safety, Belonging, and Trust is woven into mankind’s DNA.

It is wonderfully written and knowing what I know of you... awesomely heartfelt and not without heartfelt inspired regular action ...

to be continued

Those who know me know I am not big on politics...and therefore  don't  follow the news ('enough')

... there seems to always be something that takes my focus elsewhere. 

My tv's are not very receptive either (:

• ~
    Recently I was able to allow a more peaceful...not aloof ..just more harmonious place  after recent  heartbreaking occurrences in the world that occurred in my area.

Understandably, initially hard hit grief took place.

I'd like to capture some of this in words... for myself- to remember (again)...what my inspiration for not desiring a questionable period of time of hurt and disharmony. It was not to just to get out of uncomfortable feelings for the purpose of more peace,love & joy without other-person related intention.

For 'one', I knew interacting with a multitude of individuals as I do on my work front... where needing often quick caring & efficient helpfulness/service...{high level of multitasking} I needed to be in a different place to have love & hope and even focused efficiency...to give to others -there.

I wasn't going for perfection, I was going for better...

So I surrendered some more(:

Allowed some solitude

Shared briefly with others.

So that helped greatly initially.
Then some time passed... I found out a close friend's children were in this horrific happening. I {understandably} dwelled even more a 2nd time ... on what could my good friend be feeling? How would she and her other loved ones cope... with the loss the senselessness? And then I wondered all over again, about how others were coping. When I see my friend again -what would I say? How would I listen? 

And then through  much spiritual surrender to the Higher Power of my understanding... with intention of greater connection /compassion I desired/desire to be:

I let go and allowed the Peace that was beyond my understanding/

Then my many interactions had a better opportunity to come from love, hope & faith... rather than the fear, hurt and helplessness I could've easily been to all individuals  I interacted/connected/serviced.

As you know I have more than a handful of threads & affirmations...(: They are truly tools ...There was one thread I did to help with my own healing & of course anyone else who felt the need in that manner. Though thanks to this meeting, I am once again reminded/reinforced ...my larger scope for my 'selfcare', and it most definitely goes beyond myself.

This surrendering, and other tools I have been utilizing for some time... assisted my feelings in thinking I had nothing on my plate to heal... silly me. Its just that I have been utilizing a mantra for some time that I come from a spirit-place where nothing is broken, and I seem to like it this way.It helps me co-create

DPe3bkPUIAASOh9.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

to be continued...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post: In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post

A great BIG thank you to both of you for jumping in to this happiness meeting! Your contribution is priceless! And I totally enjoy your insights, and your passion for life and living it in the best context that is possible!

For me, I am totally loving the freedom that I am giving myself... freedom to just surrender, and allow healing on all levels, all domains. And, as the healing FLORISHES, like a beautiful field of flowers, life is such an incredible gift, I can only stand in love, and newness of a new day, a new moment, untouched by time! Bliss, unyielding, like my next breath, is life giving!

If I could ask for anything... I would ask for the most perfect music!

It would be so perfect, that when you hear it, it touches you, it affects you and it helps you to see others in a very loving way. A healing way. Maybe in a miraculous way, where there was inner communication, with and by the music, and prayers were spoken, chains were broken, peace on earth-- everywhere!

I would ask this: That love overcome all fear.

That trust and inner peace overcome greed.

That Good will heal us, heal our communities. 

And that mankind, all over our world, choose Peace.

One more: There is no more sickness. There is only perfect health. 

One more... There is no more loneliness. 

I love that!

And, there are incredible gardens, everywhere!

A Garden for every occasion!!

A midnight Garden!!

This is great!!!

perfect health

garden for every occasion

and love the perfect music you described!!!

I envision all being capable, willing, authentic with unconditional love not expecting anything in return ... just giving

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpDjXetRbKuRMfB5vq4BZsZOeQjToHdEornS7vHh4CplwKT15We867c2b72cbd435a567cfc56c87fa3e2.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post: Thank you! I love what you posted:

"What if unconditional love was enough???"

That is very rich...

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content