login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★EVERYDAY INSPIRATION & EASE IN LIFE....1 {AFFIRMATIONS/QUOTES}

I am pure joy; everything else is

love this perfect pic at the beach -lovely member Nancee sent me.Image result for relaxing vacation gif

I FIND IT SO  EASY TO BE EXTREMELY EFFICIENT.Image result for napoleon hill think and grow rich quotes

Image result for RYAN PUUSARII AFFIRMATIONS PIC

Image result for AFFIRMATIONS FOR EFFICIENCY PIC

b31ff6d12a30fd4b2058f50f5b9c3685.jpg6ada4f68e9948fc825d152dd40ef20a4.jpg

affirmations.jpg

1-2yZ_Yq-1MGwCI-YzsAGWlU_2xCkNQX3rNjXgw02GavHIptG09nhVmYho03sxF8=h900people-are-capable-at-any-time-in-their-lives-of-doing-what-they-dream-of_large.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW5rV57Deia3kpnechwWFGqPb9zJjE5OXvXV5MzqjE6hhf-THL4LULPI5UH1D7O_26A65I9Q_PL_P_LS.jpg

“When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises.” Paulo Coelho

“The secret is here in the present. If you pay attention to the present, you can improve upon it. And if you improve on the present, what comes later will also be better.”PAULO COELHO 

“The language of enthusiasm, of things accomplished with love and purpose, and as part of a search for something believed in and desired.”Paulo Coelho

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPme2sdl1L1qiwMNoO0Y6gQ_v8-9G9RXyP85guZtlLobVgC81Qpaulo-coelho-quotes.jpgits-the-possibility-of-having-a-dream-come-true-that.pngPaulo-Coelho-Quote.jpg

Image result for bmindful appreciation picsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS99mZrdy9TKHqSuz7ckejha6592HgI05T4FvWjw2zwJvKDB0JWMA

EVERYDAY INSPIRATION & EASE IN LIFE....1 {AFFIRMATIONS/QUOTES}

to go to post 2