login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★allowing life to fit heart desires!! {join in...}....1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2tqhZlo8ZSB7RJcTfG91aMxCbgHXxP0OIzpemWEFpiet_R3_Dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxZBK3RUCpsabVbvlvi5ikBSXKqGsbgDD7ubm1gvRTTwa9yxCNdw         Affirmations+When+you+recognize+how+powerful,+gifted,+talented+and+brilliant+you+really+are1.png

220px-Love_heart.jpgJanuary_2018_Affirmation_desktop-860x484.pngaffirmation-ability-c.jpgAffirmations+When+you+recognize+how+powerful,+gifted,+talented+and+brilliant+you+really+are2.png

Today I allow myself to create more of what I want for myself

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd6GhVHMpXJR-KFSxBGZtnDBa_og3oNSEAGBebLWygwAf5HtGQFA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlz5aFlPfBVUb6LjUVkpPL4MXQvJA2L7BXpAKtVUCIZKgIi298

ce5881f3f02183606a73d2ce4f398f42--make-you-feel-feel-like.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQykcLMLIzcmqSS_PNrKylXextBKQFU2cMR9YCV7_FxRKuFxTO9Image result for everyday affirmations.org pic

Amen!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

72926fc35abbca37d83c4bc623bb7127--words-of-inspiration-motivation-inspiration.jpg

The world is an abundant place that seeks to nourish and support my highest aspirations591d67d1166fbac5aebeee9d7af068c1.pngSlide15.JPGPositive2520Wallpaper.jpg

I Am abundant as never before, that I am now.

IMG_5556.JPG95340dab923705315656c2d02f67c1fd--polymer-clay-miniatures-super-funny.jpgvalue-not-desire.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d4f6ebdf0b8a034b4f77f129176c05cb--choose-happiness-happiness-is-a-choice.jpg

“I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”
“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”
“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”
“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”
“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”
“Clarity”
“Focus”

feel free to join in with things which work for you

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

do-not-adapt-to-circumstance.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"The art of living deliberately is the art of examining this vast storehouse of beliefs, dropping the out-moded ones, consciously choosing those that serve your goals, and carefully crafting new ones in greatest alignment with your desires." ~ Sir Richard Bishop

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

be-where-you-are.pngJoy2BHappiness2B2529.pngJoy2BHappiness2B2529.pngJoy2BHappiness2B2529.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

We Are Co-creators.We Are a Powerful Spark! We Are Divine

I came across a “universal law” …entitled Law of Emergence. I don’t believe it was part of any list ‘we’ve’ heard before…though the ideas are wonderfully familiar…quotes & podcasts are good.

• Looked like relevant positive discussion material…or if you choose, of course(: I really enjoyed most of what I’ve read/listened to.~selfcare

RE-ESTABLISH YOUR INTENTION

There is no doubt it takes a large amount of self discipline and sacrifice to bring about the changes you are affirming, but the rewards are amazing. Don’t stop receiving. Once one goal is met, get another. Always be in the state of receiving, achieving and accepting. It is a wonderful state of mind to live in. It is the mind of the Higher Self where learning to work the Law of Attraction is only one aspect of the Higher Self. This higher version of you is seeking to emerge from under the negativity we often bury it with. It is called the Law of Emergence. Susan Orosco