login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Looking for myself

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Image result for looking for myself

Image result for looking for myself

Do you know what you are?
"You are a manuscript oƒ a divine letter.
You are a mirror reflecting a noble face. 
This universe is not outside of you. 
Look inside yourself;
everything that you want, 
you are already that."
Rumi

Image result for finding myself

Related image

Image result for finding myself

Related image

this is to myself 

and-lately-i-am-finding-myself-constantly-quotes-48.jpeg

?format=750w

Related image

In response to Nancee1953's post:

thank you so  much for this Nancee.

Love and hugs 

INFJ

I love your thread so much!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCareEnjoysAppreciating˚'s post:

thank you

“A Quiet Place” by Flora Turrill

Let me find a little house
A home with pretty views
Where evening sunsets 
Lace the sky with glorious pinky hues

Let me ponder memories
And watch the flowers grow
A while to sit and daydream
Some seed that I may sow

Let me find a little house
Placed far away from town
To seek out Nature's luxuries
Upon the unscathed ground

Let me live a humble life
Beneath cerulean skies
For golden is a life well spent
I pledge to treasure mine

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, shoes and outdoor

cd54e3b36c030852700cadc9c7e6cfd7.jpg

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

8e8c8c0a3c5887e1ca6debe78d1182e7.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Image may contain: text that says ""Do not look at yourself with disgust, you are a gift to this earth. You are beautiful, you are a light, an energy an essence. You are nature herself. Heidi Pickett @ The Art of Self Care"

See the source image

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says "Be gentle with yourself. You are meeting parts of you that you have long been at war with. Take all the time you need Janny Juddly, The Therapist in my Pocket a"

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor, nature and text

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor, nature and text

You will remember that leaping stream 
where sweet aromas rose and trembled, 
and sometimes a bird, wearing water 
and slowness, its winter feathers.
You will remember those gifts from the earth: 
indelible scents, gold clay, 
weeds in the thicket and crazy roots, 
magical thorns like swords. 
You'll remember the bouquet you picked, 
shadows and silent water, 
bouquet like a foam-covered stone. 
That time was like never, and like always. 
So we go there, where nothing is waiting; 
we find everything waiting there.

- Pablo Neruda, You Will Remember (100 Love Sonnets)

I will never be a well behaved woman.
I would rather pass my days lying in the middle of dirt roads, staring at the full moon with a bottle of summer red in my palms.
I would rather have kids when it suits me, not when society expects or throws shoulds.
I would rather stretch my spirit and live like my soul means it.
I would rather own moments, than investments.
I would rather eat alone, than sit with women who bore me at “Wives’ Night.”
I would rather swim naked with bioluminescence, have it fall like fireflies from my hair, my breasts, my back.
I would rather do handstands naked in the moonlight when no one’s watching than pick bridesmaid dresses.
I would rather drink seven year old rum from a sandy bottle, smell of smoke and ash than sit in church.
I would rather learn from life than rack up debt, in a desk.
I would rather drink the ocean, again and again—celebrate being madly alive.
I would rather my love be defined by love itself, and nothing more or less.
I don’t need a ring on my finger to prove that I am in love.
I do not need a degree to prove that I am intelligent.
I have my own approval.
My savings account has diddly to do with my richness.
I build my own box.
I will take a job I love and freedom over a pension, any day.
I will not work and work and work to live when my body is old and I am tired.
Stocks are for people who get boners from money.
Not everyone should have kids, and my eggs aren’t expiring.
I will not drink the societal Kool-Aid on a bus, nor will I drink it on a train.
Not on a plane, with a goat, in the rain, in the dark, in a tree, with a fox, in a box!
I will not jump through societies’ hoops and red tape, the treasure hunt in the rat race we chase.
If we must have milestones—mine will be measured by how much joy I have collected at the end of each day and how often in this life I have truly, deeply, opened.
Seek, see, love, do.~

Author: Janne Robinson

If it doesn't resonate (even if it's supposed to be the right thing to do), she chooses not to do it... 
She waits for her intuition and body instinct to give her the go ahead!

She focuses on the "feelings" in her body,
She obeys her insights 
she can determine the difference between a yes and a no on an energetic level,
She knows what's best for her in any given moment...

She questions everything handed to her as gospel,
it is censured through her heart...

She trusts her "heart self"...
Her heart is the bridge to her integrity and the source of all knowing,
This is her mentor and guide...
Through her she makes choices that truly serve
her well being and blossoming awareness.
© Caroline de Lisser

You can never know your true love nature through the mind of your external personality... This is why it is crucial to awaken out of the dream of appearances, concepts, comparisons and the disturbing emotions there of...
Cease making your mental world your gospel of truth and modus operandi,
Cease following "blindly" the codes of a society based on this illusion...
Step out of the known box of repetitive behavior and risk journeying deep within yourself through the portal of the feeling body on the wings of the breath ...
Facing all the phantom fears that arise as you peel away the veils to the stillness within yourself that is always there, always accessible in the midst of the confusion...
The emptiness... that space of being that holds all but is identified with none... 
That deep abiding peace that is untouched by maya.
In this stillness, you can feel that you are not separate from God/dess, you will understand how vast and limitless you actually are.
© Caroline de Lisser

SHE'S COMING INTO HER POWER......
She realizes that her happiness is not the high of the addict after receiving a temporary fix, as in fulfilling her desires, nor does it come from avoiding pain and experiencing only pleasure...
Her happiness comes from her “self," 
Her inner reservoir of light that shines on her pain as equally as her joy, and on her failures as equally as her triumphs.
Her happiness is her awareness that understands the nature of life, accepts it and appreciates it, knowing that darkness is simply a tunnel being dug towards the light and the tunnel is necessary because it is where she builds all her muscles, learns what she is capable of, and discovers that she was always worthy... 
Her own self acceptance feeds her gratitude for what is and nurtures her peace with what is,
She has opened her heart to herself so she can now truly extend it to others...
This is what she has come to know as happiness.
© Caroline de Lisser

It is the task of every woman that is awakening right now to establish a reverent relationship with herself, to cut through all the self negating, false beliefs once and for all,
To throw all the pity seeking, illusory wounding out the window,
To cease giving herself away to fit in and to be accepted and to instead devote herself to discovering the potent power that she holds.

It is her time to take that journey within, to take time to listen to her body, to listen to her intuition and her heart and to live from that place... To bring forth what is inside out into the world.

When a woman is connected to her true nature, for the most part she feels whole and complete, alive, peaceful, joyous, grateful, inspired, creative, actively dynamic, all embracing, expansive, beautiful, wise, truthful and sensual... These are all signs that she is in alignment with her feminine and integrated with her masculine.. Such a woman has the power to transform the world.
© Caroline de Lisser

smile

There comes a time in your life, when you are asked to make a choice.....the choice of claiming your life as your own, or to simply abide to the circumstances you have been given.....there will rise a call from deep within....and you will come to stand face to face with your soul.....and at that particular moment, you will be asked ...“are you willing do what it takes to call yourself back home?”......and if you say yes, even as your heart trembles.....the branches of the trees will bow down to touch your feet, the winds will howl, the waves will crash to the shores, and the moon will shine her benevolent light on your face.....and as you stand there, not knowing how~where or when, the path will open up right before your eyes.....as you begin the journey back to yourself....step by step....celebrated and supported by all of existence.....humming this song.....”she is returning.....she is returning”.
~ Leena Rebekah

smile

Many people who are going through the early stages of the awakening process are no longer certain what their outer purpose is. What drives the world no longer drives them. Seeing the madness of our civilization so clearly, they feel somewhat alienated from the culture around them. Some feel that they inhabit a no-man's-land between two worlds. They are no longer run by the ego, yet the arising awareness has not yet become fully integrated into their lives. Inner and outer purpose have not merged."
Eckhart Tolle."
This is a crucial time to practice going inward... Being in the witness so that you can be aware of your programmed thoughts and habitual emotional reactions. It's a time for self honesty, for being willing to feel and confront your misperceptions, for sorting and sifting, recognizing what serves you and what doesn't so that you can clear your energy body and align yourself with your true authentic self. Yoga, meditation, pure diet, connecting with the natural world are very helpful during this transition, but most importantly being gentle with yourself and constantly reminding yourself that you are learning how to use your wings. Patience and gratitude helps the process along.
The toughest part is to understand and to accept that there is nothing lacking in you, you are not a hypocrite because you fluctuate from conscious to unconscious, this is normal. There is also nothing to prove or achieve, sometimes this passage requires you to be still, to not distract yourself with outer preoccupations but to spend more time focussing on connection. This inner work is the greatest purpose because from it emerges your ultimate destiny... "self realization". There is no greater contribution to the upliftment of the collective consciousness than this.
© Caroline de Lisser.

smile

There are so many beautiful and refreshing quotes on your thread. I want to definitely return. Thank you for sharing what is so meaningful to you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image may contain: sky, text, outdoor and water

Image may contain: text

How many years of beauty do I have left? she asks me.

How many more do you want?

Here. Here is 34. Here is 50.

When you are 80 years old and your beauty rises in ways your cells cannot even imagine now and your wild bones grow luminous and ripe, having carried the weight of a passionate life.

When your hair is aflame with winter and you have decades of learning and leaving and loving sewn into the corners of your eyes and your children come home to find their own history in your face.
When you know what it feels like to fail ferociously and have gained thecapacity to rise and rise and rise again.

When you can make your tea on a quiet and ridiculously lonely afternoon and still have a song in your heart.
Queen owl wings beating beneath the cotton of your sweater. Because your beauty began there
beneath the sweater and the skin, remember?
This is when I will take youinto my arms and coo YOU BRAVE AND GLORIOUS THING
you've come so far.I see you.Your beauty is breathtaking.

~ Jeannette Encinias

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

I love my family

I love our pets

I love my friends

I love trees

I love ladybirds

I love hippies

I love kindness and peace

I love the music Canon

I love helping people and

I love looking after people too

I love freesias,sunflowers and sweet peas

I love living in England

I love nature

I love books

I love cups of tea

I love memories of my wonderful parents

I love Abba songs

I love art by Rita Loyd and Josephine Wall

I love doing crafts and making things for charities

I love the gift of every new morning

I love life

I love the moon 

I love following the Pagan path

I love writing

and

I love bmindful

Kindly, go beneath the silence of your breath, 
For there you will find the magic of your Life
Unconscious land of dreams and visions,
Speaking always through the image of your Soul.
Collected moments of eternity and presence, 
Implanted deep within your Being
Journey within, where...
Every cell in your body embodies 
The wisdom you gathered through eternal times...
~Corina Luna Dea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXcBVM_puCI&feature=youtu.be

Robin Hallett - lovely kind message

Found this through Serendipity, it was in the list of nature videos that I usually click on.

https://youtu.be/nytSEHNUnTI

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to nature girl's post:

I love your list!

I love our community 

I love to support myself & care & love others 

I love to care for my home , my life & those I love .

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to The enterprise's post:

Listened to beginning - and it sounds like an empowering video to love self first & foremost 

Will  listen later 

Love when we share around here (: thanks for contributing the video . 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content