login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Happiness meeting: Taking on Our Greatness!

Welcome All to the first happiness meeting of 2018!!

Happiness meeting: 1/20/2018

I want to open this meeting with one of my favorite quotes, by Uriah Faber:

"Greatness is a journey that begins with the impossible and ends with the unforgettable."

As we roll into this new year, it is my intention to strengthen my own muscle - the one where I become acclimated to overseeing my imperfections, as well as my barriers, and focus instead on the fiery flames of my greatness!

This meeting is intended to point you to your greatness - and the part of you that does not hold back, does not yield.  It is pure potency, pure desire, its unstoppable, its authentically who you know yourself to be.  It's your personal Greatness. Your truth, your voice, your Mission Impossible!!

A few Distinctions:

Ones' personal Greatness is something for all of us to behold.  It is something that we have, in all likelihood, been growing into for many years. This flame is not something that we were unaware of. When you first encountered this, you became aware of its strength, its dynamic force.

This Greatness has a flame of brilliance whose fire cannot be extinguished. It is much more powerful than our biggest failure. It is  as natural as breathing - it is our nature. 

We are born with this single note, that opens us to unworldly truth and access. Meteoric access - with what could superficially and categorically connect us with deep understanding of infinite connections that exceeds all that we ever understood or could possibly convey to others.

In its potency, it defies explanation. It may defy explanation, however, it does not defy evidence of its existence. We have been given examples, and these examples did not arrive with description. Yet, they did arrive, and their evidence - is enough of an impression, and a compass for us to encounter our greatness, our pure potential, our pure contribution. 

link to last Happiness Meeting

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

So, what are we talking about?

And, what examples have we been given?

More context is needed. 

There are many examples within our live time:

Stephen Hawking, world famous theoretical physicist and cosmologist.

Stephen Hawking has worked on the basic laws which govern the universe. With Roger Penrose he showed that Einstein's General Theory of Relativity implied space and time would have a beginning in the Big Bang and an end in black holes. These results indicated that it was necessary to unify General Relativity with Quantum Theory, the other great Scientific development of the first half of the 20th Century. One consequence of such a unification that he discovered was that black holes should not be completely black, but rather should emit radiation and eventually evaporate and disappear. Another conjecture is that the universe has no edge or boundary in imaginary time. This would imply that the way the universe began was completely determined by the laws of science.

Stephen was diagnosed with ALS, a form of Motor Neurone Disease, shortly after his 21st birthday. In spite of being wheelchair bound and dependent on a computerised voice system for communication Stephen Hawking continues to combine family life (he has three children and three grandchildren), and his research into theoretical physics together with an extensive programme of travel and public lectures. He still hopes to make it into space one day.

A few quotes by Hawking:

"Intelligence is the ability to a adapt to change."

"The greatest enemy of intelligence is not ignorance, it is the illusion of intelligence."

"Women.  They are a complete mystery." LOL!! 

"The only limits that you have are the limits that you believe."

"Don't wait for the perfect moment.  Take the moment, and make it perfect." 

"Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist."

"You are here to enable the divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That's how important you are!"

"The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium on our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff."

"So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." 

"I have absolutely no limits on what I intend to create."

"If you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there are do not throw it away."

Nikola Tesla, electrical and mechanical engineer and physicist, who had hundreds of patents in his name. He never won a Nobel Peace Prize, yet the inventions and discoveries that he made are the basis for much of our modern lifestyle. 

Here a some quotes by Mr. Tesla: 

"Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen but we can feel them."

"My brain is only a receiver, in the universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists."

"Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter.  When they are separate, man is no more."

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."

"So astounding are the facts in this connection, that it would seem as though the Creator, himself had electrically designed this planet."

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

There are so many examples, its really exciting to begin to take it all in!!

We have been given writers, inventors, chemists, philosophers, poets, artists, politicians, people who lead movements for civil rights, activists....

Here are a few more, and I will put up more quotes as I move this Happiness meeting forward!

Please, jump in anywhere!

These Happiness meeting are for you to open up your potential! Grow into your greatest thought!

More examples:

Inventors: Galileo Galilei, Thomas Edison,  Nikola Tesla, The Wright Brothers, Elon Musk, Stephen Jobs, Bill Gates

Painters: Michelangelo, Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso,

Poets: Rumi, Hafez, John Keats, Lord Byron, Percy Shelley, William Shakespeare 

Scientists: Archimedes, Aristotle, Charles Darwin

Social activists: Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandala, Desmund Tutu, Martin Luther King

Writers, Authors of books that have touched the world: Elie Wiesel, Night, translated into 30 different languages.  J.K.Rowling, Harry Potter books, sold over 510 million books around the world.

Film actor, writer, director, producers: Orson Welles, Stephen Spielberg, James Cameron. 

Musicians: Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Bob Marley, Simon and Garfunkel, Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd, Leonard Cohen

Powerful peace makers: Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Malala Yousafzai

Physicists, Cosmologist : Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking

Chemists: Marie Curie, Louis Pasteur, Joseph Lister, Paul  Ehlich,

Mathmatician, Astronomer:  Isaac Newton, Rene Descartes

Famous voices: Freddie Mercury, Whitney Houston, Luther Vandross

Famous seers, psychics, clarivoyants: Michele Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce

More examples--- coming soon!!!

This is a huge task! It's challenging to try and arrive with any measure of completeness!  

What I now appreciate --- is that, if you take time, and try to come up with your own list of exceptional people who exemplify what I hold as examples of the greatness of humanity, its a massive collection! It's amazing, how so many people have been living legacies of greatness!

We are surrounded by an inexhaustible number of people who exemplified Greatness!!

And, I have just spent a few hours becoming clear on the level of contribution - and on whose shoulders - we stand.

I stand amazed...

Questions/ Reflections:

The following are questions and reflections which are designed to empower you to develop communication that brings greater clarity and distinction to self awareness and nurturing self growth.

These questions need not be responded to in this forum, however, these questions are meant to empower you, and are designed to give you new tools which can be use to create new access to areas where there may have been a loss of empowerment. 

Here goes:

1. Where are you stopped? If you want to access a conversation about accessing your Greatness, you must be willing to be honest with yourself about where you are loosing power.  Where you are loosing power, is what would be most valuable to identify and begin to create a dynamic -- where you take your center, and you take your power. Willingness is more than half the battle. The battle is mostly with our perception. In this conversation - engage yourself with your perception, and start to change your perception-- and you will shift this towards a conversation of possibility and of empowerment. 
  2. What do you need now?  Even if you don't believe in your Greatness - it still can happen! 
  3. What are you WILLING to let go of -- so you can move on?  Huge question. This question will knock your socks off. If you are willing to let go of others, then you are willing to take on your Greatness!!  Who do you need to let go of?  What do you need to let go of? These are immense, are they not??! Look at the cost that you are paying...  You can be right -- or you can be happy.  If anything costs you your peace, the price is too high!
  4. Who do you trust right now? This is huge - if you are going to take on your Greatness.  You will need to surround yourself with people who believe in you and who are willing to contribute to your success. You will need to be honest about your behavior with the kind of people you are energizing with. There is incredible power in agreement - of just 2 people. If your community consists of you and just one other, there is power. There is possibility. 
  5. How do you experience your connections with those that are most valuable to you? How willing are you to become known, to stand up and have other people hear you and to know you? Much more will be required, for you to reach in, then reach out, and have the ability to give voice to your Greatness. 
  6. What are you learning about now -- that is opening you up to loving yourself more? Education is the key that opens all doors! 
  7. If you are open to your Impossible Greatness -- you are All invited to feel supported by this Bmindful community -- who listens to you for your Greatness, and wants to be shaped by your contribution. One of the ways that you open to that Greatness is by announcing your Greatness, and sharing it with a community that agrees to support your Greatest good.
  8. One more important aspect, that will help link activity with knowledge, in the greater act of tapping into ones' Greatness: "Spiritual vision or true perception.  This opens up the world of intuitional  or buddhic plane, and it takes you beyond the abstract levels of the mental plane.  The things of pure Spirit, and the basic purposes underlying all manifestation are thus realized, just as pure vision is permitted its owner to tap into the resources of pure wisdom. The inner condition works out on the physical plane as intense activity, seeking solution or solace, a constant search, constant activity.  To this the educational process, working towards soul unfoldment."  (Quote taken from book: Light of the Soul, A. Bailey. page 69)
  9. BONUS QUESTION!!! Best question on the list!! Did you Love enough?  

We are here to support every member in their search and in their journey of their Greatness.

We are listening for you, and for your Greatness. And we are honored by your courage and we are connected to one another by that listening.

This meeting is now open!

I will continue to fill in more context, and I will keep adding to the list with examples of Greatness!

Please jump in, and share your favorite quotes and affirmations!

Give me the best --- give me your Greatness!!

And, your Bmindful community will celebrate YOU!!!

I'll go first!!

I have been stopped by circumstance.  I have allowed myself to be stopped by un-forgiveness.

When I reach out, and I feel the heat of my ember of Greatness -- I know that both my circumstance and areas of un-forgiveness are tiny crumbs! 

I've been stopped by crumbs! But my ego -- here we go-- can't forgive. But, this is the job of ego!! Its a choice to forgive. Forgiveness has always been about chosing my self over an injury!! It doesn't mean its easy. But-- its still a choice. I have wasted so much precious time on resistance, but that is part of the learning wisdom. Now, I have that wisdom, and I chose to be accountable for all my wisdom.

I am ready to let go, and be unstuck. I am ready take on my mission impossible!

I am grateful that I have a healthy community that I can count on, that can see past my crumbs, and can know me for my commitments in the world. 

I am committed to helping to usher in Health care reform. I am committed to removing barriers to accessing health care. I am committed to impacting the delivery of compassionate, comprehensive care, first in my nation, and then, in the world at large. 

I am committed to aligning myself with others of similar intentions.

To All, please feel free to add to the list of examples of Greatness!!!

I welcome your contribution, really, my list is woefully short! And, we have so many people who have given us so much!!!

In response to Kathi's post:
Wonderful meeting Kathi.... 
support you completely with your awesome goals! oh-wow-oh-wow-oh-wow-quote-1-2.jpg
wonderful energy you are sharing here!!!
Your track record with giving all you've got to areas which really matter to you prove -your dreams are in fact something you can expect to see materializing... and that doors will open because you are ready to walk through them. When you claimed your  intent many times,I've seen your results!!! Jump back world!!!

a quote I thought you may appreciate(:

“Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” – Paul Boose

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

..Kathi, you have quite a list of examples of Greatness... here's one:Murray Schwartz

c288601fe23a7ca93cbfb7514f49945c.jpgb8ffad6cfd2e4eab693d293e55abbd39.jpg

I am aligning myself with healthy loving energy!!!

• ~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiJABITeMtiAzpgyVjrXR05vLngTIFpokQtFoIR6hXfkxSz4t2eQ

I have become very aware that everything is truly about my own willingness to simply be available to myself 

to best be truly available to everything...

my dreams that always involve more than just myself.

And while I am content to say I have loving trustworthy-people in my world... I know I am the only person that can give me the go-ahead in creating what really matters to me... 

I listen to my mind, body, and spirit.

I'm happy to say this is true.

I ask myself good questions, and take the time to hear me.

Greatness {at this time of my life} is  creating a greater  solid foundation for routines that demonstrate not only just how much I love me.... though to continue creating from the bottom up... a foundation I will always prosper from...

....and my hope for my not too- future dreams...will continue to include others in a giving capacity

which will meld with my life-which I am wise enough to  appreciate(:

I have seen  various routines (I deem valuable) in full swing for me before

and that lifestyle excites me.

I feel everything has led me to this moment, and I'm good with that

I feel clear headed, and creative 

I feel I am my authentic self.

I feel loved and appreciated

I feel grateful and grounded.

I am passionate about doing what it takes to inspire and act on my inspiration for me 1st. I love how this way of being transfers to servicing others at work to simply loving those close to me.

No matter what I do day to day... moment to moment... or end up doing  I bring me with me-so taking great care of me to me spells out greatness so all that matters to me can get more of me.

I know having a respectful relationship with my  time, space, energy, & creativity  improves all of my resources... allowing all sorts of "abundance" and capability to grow

and 

I  can support my biggest intentions for 2018 to thrive with ease as I simply answer to my real self.

Thank you God for the clarity in this moment

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYgpqwFyLgtcrpLBQKcEVyY_XYkge-ADmlHo6RPufACMhPEufdyw

5926a04391bde9300a61e992beea2802.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGikge6i8VH4mpennIsADyGCQ60fXgnB5UIepcjmJjMzi9Z4MjVQ

I will utilize your questions to open the door to this topic more

thank you for this awesome meeting-defining greatness to myself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScPvblBqI2OM5bW9_x7BTUjxcppQz4LrJhNA2TCCyoqdvJL3Wo

Affirming:

What I seek, I already am.

☑I am enjoying the harmony of my choices.

☑Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

☑I Am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.

☑My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

I am attuned to my higher purpose and my life reflects this refinement.

e2675d110ffd185e60f2f092e973ae2e--tony-robbins-dalai-lama.jpg

75c38fded3cbe302d47594406379a8e6--high-standards-quotes-raise-your-standards-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:

Thank you for all that you shared!

The two words that you shared - grounded and grateful - resonated very clearly! And, that is most definitely the desirable real end result of Greatness!

I had to read your post 2 times to really make sure I was capturing what you were sharing. And that is most definitely powerfully self fulfilling! Real life - real occurrence. 

I learn something about myself from what you shared about yourself.   

I also acknowledge your "biggest intention: the thrive with ease" as you answer to your real self.

I will listen for this - thriving with ease, and I will support this intention with you!!

Thank you for hearing me...

I wrote from my heart place (without punctuation) and was only hoping I'd be understood by more than myself... the way I was sharing.

More is emerging for me... 

Reinforcing  the honesty that I was having with myself...in words during this mtg

made a difference for me...

Something powerful.

My affirmations and quotes were working with my experience.

Creating more space to continue listening to my soul.

I believe it was the word Greatness, that helped.

I questioned myself...wanting to know how I identified with greatness at this stage of my life.

A place of peace and purity arose.

It is the joy I feel with simply being myself...

keeping life simple with what really matters to me.

I am enthused to feel all that will be identified

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I appreciate your sharing.

Powerful things have come up and out for me too. And, I am searching my spirit, for healing in my family. The choice of forgiveness, that is a choice.  Our lives are change - following all of our choices!  Healing happens. Trust happens. Miracles happen!!

But it is the choices that we make that start the journey of greatness.

The choices we make are uniquely powerful.  Our choices reveal the most about our character, and about our truth... our inner light.

I have learned a lot. I have lived a lot! I have loved a lot! And, now, I giggle a lot!! 

Back to you, Self care, I hope that you let it in, all of your contribution to the Bmindful community, you have assisted for years around here, and it matters! People can and they do play it forward! 

lisa-nichols-quotes3.jpg

I thank you for giving me the floor & offering your lovely support

I will enjoy discovering my greatness potential

in earlier post I stated I was hoping someone besides myself could 'hear me'... I was referring to how...I write off the cuff of my heart, and sometimes -my heart is mostly a series of sensations 'played out' in flow...  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I spent a piece of time today, and I googled on the list of people named on the above list for Greatness.

I was amazed... It makes me very aware that the gift of Greatness is literally in all of us. 

Of all the facts that I looked at today, the one that stuck in my mind, is that J.K.Rowling appears to have hit an all time high -- those Harry Potter books seem to be the biggest seller, in history! And, do you remember that the first publisher that she went to -- turned her down?! Bet they are still kicking their own self in the butt!! That was a once in a life time! 

And, what does that say about our time -- that Harry Potter books were wildly successful, all around the entire globe?! Think about that for a few minutes.  Do you have any thoughts about that?? 

There are so many people who are not on that list. 

If you just took a few minutes, and tried to begin to garner the immensity of the contribution of All those who proceed us... its a monument to their Greatness!

Just think of just one thing -- like sculpting.  Think of all of the incredible sculptors -- and that's not even on the list! And, look at how much beauty and contribution that they gave to our world!

And, in the domain of medicine, surgery, and the beginnings of the advancement of formal education and training. Universities. Formal institutions, such as the AMA. Setting up of Government. The evolution of hospitals. Its endless! The books, the journals, the specialists, the sub-specialists. 

I understand what you are conveying. And, I am grateful that it is giving you clarity, in a way that you can convey yourself, and allow others a new way to connect and to relate to.

The Happiness meetings have helped me in the exact same way.

When we first started, I was totally tongue tied. I had not discovered my own voice, or my own thoughts.  I had my own thoughts but I did not know how to open myself up.  

It beyond just sharing thoughts. For me, its about focusing and manifesting, and creating a certain level of results.

Life is not just about results. Its a journey.

I have really stretched wide, and have some life changing encounters that have shown me -- that yes, there is a way that we can cultivate spontaneity and yes, there is definitely cosmic contribution.

And, all of the little steps that we are all taking, are actually formative. We are taking new form, and we continue to take on other forms so that we can continue to create and express and affirm.

13939e4f953863dd698691a5c4d7bc4f--quotes-about-true-love-live-laugh-love-quotes.jpg

BEINGNESS.jpg

For me... it isn't about feeling  tongue tied

... just incapable of desiring words to match experience... because all is in process... being-ness ...

Though I am challenging myself to begin writing more & more  on the site & elsewhere... with the understanding... that if I find words which capture the essence of my 'now' it will be a present, though it will never be a requirement... just a creative challenge.

I believe it will start the exercising an 'additional' dimension of clarity.

There was a time I detailed so much in my lists...

And that wasn't a bad thing... I was creating(:

I now ask myself-what is it I'd like to experience, and that begins my flow... into the more I'm desiring.

~

Right now greatness entails ... my body to catch up with my spirit.

I already see in my minds eye the daily flow of choosing this ... or choosing that. I see my life centered around a holistic lifestyle. 

I  also see my valued relationships getting more quality time.

I see my home becoming a palace to my spirit. When I walk in I am not just happy to be home, I am feeling the joy of living my life on my joyous heart terms, and the harmony with beauty & order which I love  fills my home like an ocean breeze...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqL8cCFAcZ_CjEx6njLL0v0IGORZU03bgyxEXDWkQhvk-4TmFqPw

What are you WILLING to let go of -- so you can move on?  

Letting go is a process I face rather  easily. Though the key word -is process. 

Recently something hit me in a unique way... I didn't jump to conclusions no matter how blatant it appeared, though on some level I found it disturbing.

I confronted it, allowed my feelings, and the path widened for me personally and in a much better place because of the surrendering I allowed.

Who do you trust right now?

And 1 individual I'd trust w/my life completely.

Trust doesn't mean I don't expect misunderstandings, it just means awesome respectful communication is the tool  for greater connection...

I am happy to say I trust me very much.

We know each other well... me myself & I, and that relationship is what makes all of my other relationships work and giving it all to God.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love this conversation...

I love what is opening up for me. I am finding that I have such gratitude, and just a wealth of good will for others -- and I want to as much as I can to help others in their personal journey into their Greatness.

More, and more keeps coming up!

I have added a new bonus question!! 

That bonus question is right out of things that you have shared!!

Its the best question!! It absolutely hits the mark!

I am literally swimming in that question!!

ad4f62bd884d4e156bd8939617a497ec.jpg

my post that you were responding to was I Am LOVING the bonus question!

Did you Love enough?

Bonus Question: Yes.

Though, to expound further... I am not done yet 

My love was enough, because I am enough.

My love is enough because I choose to 

MAKE ROOM FOR MORE OF IT...

Love is an awesome process

that lets us know more as we believe there is more to know ABOUT IT,

simply by enjoying this journey and letting love drive the bus.

Beating my self up for not learning something anytime sooner or letting this or letting that... is

not loving me  ...I choose to celebrate all of my experiences  which gives me my better better life TODAY

When I come from love I can hardly remember times where I wish I was this or wish I was that.

I start from this moment and enjoy what love I am allowing... 

It's uncertainty with a beautiful bow wrapped on it

There is love in every corner of my world and life lovingly responds

My heart knows the path, and being heart centered I quickly receive full view of awesome.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I just keep opening up to my greatness. And, as I do so, everything seems to be contributing to my ability to fulfill...

My listening is now "spot on"! I am grabbing on for tools, for words, for wisdom, for truth, for love, for miracles, and I am listening to everything the universe is sending!

I was reviewing quotes yesterday, and I was looking at quotes by Elie Wiesel, the author who wrote Night.

I swear, that book should be mandatory reading - for all ages. 

Back to the quotes:

He wrote one about indifference, and, now today, it really spoke to me... It has caused me to fully take an honest inventory -- and to really examine how toxic such conditions are. And - why would I allow this in my field of energy??

So, are there relationships for which I am indifferent? Yes, there are.  There are more than 1. There are 3. 

For me to suddenly disallow indifference, I would have to be willing to find new, meaningful ways to express my grief for certain injuries. Do you see? Being indifferent allowed me to walk away, never look back and -- feel a sense of containment. For example: "That's it - I'm done." And, I walk away, and totally write off a person. And, never look back.

It is 100% inconsistent with all that I am devoted to feeling and generating.

It is the opposite of love. And, today, I just took a huge step towards healing. 

For me, what is priceless - is love.

Even if I fail at forgiveness - I now see that its not about failure. Its about me. Its about healing. Taking back sacred ground, as in taking back MY innocence.

Did I love enough??

No. I did not love enough. But, now I have made a better choice. 

Now, I choose love over pain.

And, I choose love over indifference, no matter how much something or someone tries to hurt or harm me. 

I  demonstrate the love I AM ...more and more.... than ever before

a24bb38e940481caa64f48250ee29968--meditation-practices-chakra-meditation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is so much truth and so much honesty, and access in this Happiness meeting!

I just re- read everything, and I do not see how it could possibly be expressed any better!

What's happening now: I have a grown, and I find that I am hungry, I am ambitious, I want to connect with others who are in a similar flow... 

My take away from this meeting is that I now speak to greatness. I see it in others more readily. And I now have a finer appreciation for my greatness, and I am finding courage in every step, to trust my process.

About love, the question, "Have I loved enough"...

Oh my!  I am a constant reformer!

I am now -- just literally transformed by love, in love, with love, for love...

I am made new, multiple times daily... It a question that has not left my daily consciousness.

I have a new tool, and my life is opening up.

To love!!!

And I'm certain that your inner desire of pursuing your big dream will be powered by this tool... the love you are enjoying!!! You,Kathi... are an exciting co-creator and your manifesting is always evident because of the Greatness Of Your Heart.

You remind me of the possibilities that are always still open. I thank you WHOLEHEARTEDLY  for your example.

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~

Your first question: Where are you stopped?I-know-what-I-need-for.jpg

I am stopped wherever I stop myself and Higher Guidance... 28ae0a668e4665734e837319cab41a75.jpg

Letting go and surrendering creates the space of possibilities.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This meeting has created more allowing ... for me... And within that allowing is the greatness of experiencing more love & more love of human spirit1b1ef575deb90fcb89ed78682724ad71.jpg

I am always amazed how everything  grows exponentially when we allow!

Why is this so powerful for me? For me giving myself the go ahead asks the question -is this my priority now or anywhere in my spirit? If it is now, I have begun.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

greatness-cropped.jpg

I am using this question above as a focus question right now...

4f0e4c31e2c481cb8f8be8ba521ba2a0--make-it-good-morning.jpg

It is about feeling my heart place and
always
having a heart with eyes to see that precious place in others... 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

72912626_2443603465961294_1535925110148431872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQmWBXkhVED3VaNYM8mLHT-PMUJg1DeSu3RksmVTUEb0Ws9GJ8Rqfpo5CoYI36qzRFw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=58bf8724124a5be8e091b310f22bb73d&oe=5EACA654

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:

Celebrating the many great gifts of 2019!

Welcoming the new decade and the wealth if possibility!

Sending joy to All of our bmindful community!!

I join you All in celebrating your greatness and more in 2020!! Rock star!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content