login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★'business of living' is a celebration...1

Make-the-business-of.jpgquotation-mike-dooley-day-meetville-quotes-225230.jpg?w=300&h=205

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

I-am-grateful-for-all.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSikUj9LdnhI5AxMptcDVPVO7UzumZa7aWrJ8r8rYgLbuMrRRSyAToday-I-choose-to-be.jpg

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

I-am-deeply-thankful-for.jpg

I-love-how-I-awake-or.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

SelfLove.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxPiTLhAMb1BLvvPAH9aJ6wIEOwrfrZx3J-ADHWja55k0MtIRWrw

PERSONAL – habits that keep me healthy and happy

PEOPLE – activities that promote relationship with the people I love

PASSION – activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life

PURPOSE – tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life

PROJECTS – priority tasks that need to be finished this week
the PeacefulMom © 2009-2014 Kimberlee Stokes – ThePeacefulMom.com – All rights reserved. – The Peaceful Mom

daily-inspirational-quotes-sayings-relax-life-enjoy.jpg

louise-hay-quotes-forgiveness-love-acceptance.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1024%2C1024

blessings-quote-8-picture-quote-1.jpg

e87237be7a2068f3cfe4fa0b3a2e4884.jpg

IMG_1996.png

See the source image

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content