login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Creativity Affirmations~

Ever have an opportunity to do something, and it sounds great, but just wish the timing was slightly different so you could get yourself in the right frame of mind first??

This thread is a place for great creativity affirmations to help yourself and others get as creative as they desire when they need that little spark of lightening.. A special thread for being right in that perfect place..So go for it..Let’s get creative now(:
Related Threads In process
Creativity

64134089c9e641d73228a6eda8eb3cdf--writing-skills-writing-advice.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I pulled off a creative venture today..And I think just starting this thread re:a place to come to spark creativity helps. I’m telling you-if can think it.. the rest is in motion(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

hi Laurie ,here is an afformation i read years ago in a book that was actually for healing depression
Action Preceeds Motivation ,it stuck in my mind as i put off so many things ,i have 5 bags full of magazines ,a box full of craft things and books to make into scrapbooks ,journals etc but always think” i will start them when i get the house sorted ,or tomorow /next week.
Your post has inspired me to start a gratitude journal ,i read the idea in a book called Simple Abundance – lovely ideas for each day and january 14 th is this journal – read it a few years ago and still not begun
So today – few house jobs and clean out bunnies this morning and this afternoon get out box ,choose a lovely notebook and make a start .
As you know i have a tendancy to lose hours and trying to get some order in my life so i have decided ,jobs in the morning and creative stuff in the afternoon ,as i wrote that i realised caring for our home sounds much better than jobs and what is more creative than making a house a home ,sorry im rambling on .Good luck

I can so relate to your accumulated treasures which represent plans, ideas and hopes. It sounds like your new resolve will result in some fabulous creations.
I have an embarrassment of riches if my junk were perceived as assets. I am looking forward to delving in and not coming out until I have accomplished something material. This, however, will have to wait till I’m through sifting, sorting, trashing and moving. Though it’s painful, I am feeling emotionally and creatively alive as if after a long slumber. Lets share some apricot tea with honey and cinnamon.:) Jan

ooh that tea sounds lovely ,you sound very busy ,are you moving house or just clearing out .I really need a big declutter ,trying for ages this morning to get someone to take away old piano that is in my hall as well as 4 bunnies in cages

i didnt mean to take the bunnies although i would let 2 girls go to a good home. Have so much stuff in a small space .I feel ive woken up too but need to get myself started actually doing things ,love flowergirl

I am in the process of divorcing. Tho’ hurtful, I do believe this is right for me. As they say “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” I wish I could take the old piano, I once saw one changed around and it became a bar, I already have bunnies – dust bunnies:}. Creativity in its many forms, is like medicine for the spirit isn’t it?

sorry to hear that but you sound o k about it ,i went through it when i was 28 .Its a shame we are so far apart it sound lovely where you live .Dust bunnies – i like that ,have lots of those .My freind always says decluttering is very theraputic ,she has gone from having 2 sons at home and husband to lads leaving home for uni and divorced husband so she has a very tidy home and likes keeping it that way .Keep on smiling and drinking your tea ,love flowergirl

Creativity Affirmation: I shall replace this disgusting stew of pain, sleeplessness and anger with a delicate, healing broth aswirl with fresh ideas and perspectives and one wonderful tender dumpling of self love. I’ll top it off with a dessert of success and abundance. As I have said before, I like soup.:) Jan

hi Jan ,i love that affirmation ,its so realistic ,can i gift you a glass of crystal clear liquid to make you feel sparkly and replace the glass of swampy mudy gunge .I love soup especially home made love flowergirl

I think I’ll slip off to sleep having had a sip of your kind crystal tonic. I did feel sparkly once, but that was in the 70’s …;) At my current age, I just tinkle…;(
Aquarius, Jan

hi Jan hope you slept well ,your sparkles just resting inside .Today i’m going to write out my affirmations on cards so i can start doing them in cross stitch.My daughters freind has her first baby boy in a few weeks ,i’m knitting a cot blanet – any ideas for an affirmation i could put on a card or any other suggestions ,love flowergirl

thank you Selfcare   ,love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Got one for you – inspired by/ a phrase commonly used by Meditating Mama –
“I am a trust fund baby of the universe!”

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
What a great idea Anoushka!

In response to flowergirl’s post
Flowergirl, I love the fact that you write out your affirmations on cards so to cross stitch them(:

In response to Jancydat’s post I love your creativity too “a delicate, healing broth aswirl with fresh ideas and perspectives and one wonderful tender dumpling of self love” …“topped with a dessert of success and abundance” great stuff!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thank you anoushka ,you folks are fantastic with your encouragement ,love flowergirl

creativity affirmations

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks for the creativity affirnmation videos… very nice

In response to coachhouse’s post:
Thanks coachhouse. I like the ‘assist’ this video gives me. Glad it helps you too.(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I want to print out a few selected affirmations on business cards and give them out…..

In response to coachhouse's post: that is a perfect idea!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmations chosen from AffirmYourLifeblogspot (some slightly altered)
► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
►I can get into a creative state of mind whenever I want.
►I regularly find original solutions to problems.
►I easily tap the imaginative resources of my mind.
►I am always developing great new ways of doing things.
►I approach all areas of contrast in an inspired and resourceful way.
►Every day I let my imagination soar to new heights.
►Creativity flows through every cell in my body.
►I am always thinking of new, original ways to do things.
►Every day I become more creative and inventive.
►I expand my understanding of things and this feeds my imagination.
►Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more inventive.
►I am a wellspring of creativity.
►Everything I create is inventive and unique.
►Fresh new ideas come to me daily.
►Great ideas come to me easily.
►Great new ideas come to me every day.
►I allow my creative energy to flow freely at all times.
►I am forever grateful for my imaginative mind.
►I give thanks for the creative inspiration I receive daily.
►I have a fantastic imagination.
►With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater creativity into my life.
►I love the freedom that creative thinking gives me.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content