login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Let's Keep What We Want To Learn Handy

This thread is for all things that makes learning anything fun and easier/easy.

T-A67107_L.jpg

Here are some of my favorites

Flashcards

Favorite types of Paper

Quick To Do List and can be used for all kinds of things you want to remember including affirmations

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Another favorite of mine is audio learning..either from a favorite speaker I like to learn from, or recording info myself onto a tape.

One of my favorite how to learn tapes/CD is by Brian Tracy called Accelerated Learning.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks Laurie ,haveput flash cards /paper in my favourated for when i get a printer ,you are a *,meant to be a star ,love flowergirl

I allso enjoy audio listening my favorite is tony robbins get the edge. I will try brian tracy’s audio sounds interesting thanx Laurie.

One way to keep cool stuff handy is to customize your homepage. Along with stuff like your local weather, or local headlines, you can get rss feeds from tons of sources for information on topics that you are personally interested in. I use My Yahoo – I like having a homepage with a lot of customized tabs on it. For example one of my tabs says “phonebook”, and I have several search type widgets on it like “the white pages” and “the yellow pages”, and local movie info and phone numbers for restaurants that deliver. My Yahoo, I Google, Netvibes, Protopage, Widgetop, Jooce, and Pageflakes are just a few of the many customizable homepages out there. You could set up a tab with a personal calendar and lots of other stuff. Why not take a look at some of these free tools for keeping what you want handy handy.

Another tool I take advantage of often is Hal Reader. Hal Reader is a text to speech program that is completely free. If you are reading a lot of long articles on line this little program is a blessing. Instead of straining your eyes you can just copy and paste the text into Hal Reader and it will read it aloud to you. It’s also handy for proofreading your own articles. (Obviously, I don’t use it enough for THAT!) You can find Hal Reader for free at download.com

Later, Peeps!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I frequently print out articles to read at bedtime. For example, I was just wanting to work on understanding my values better so I googled “understanding your core values”, it came back with a host of articles. I opened a blank document in my word processor then went back to my browser and started looking through the articles. I copied the ones I wanted to read closer, pasted them into my document and printed it out. There you have it, free bedtime reading material.

Catch ya’ on the flip flop!
Jeff

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content