login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Chat★Goals

How do you go about setting and achieving your goals? Is this a way to get to where you want to be, or do you use another method?

When I set a goal, I try to break it down into smaller parts so that it does not seem so intimidating or overwhelming.

I’ll take a sheet of paper and write the main or final goal at the top, and then write out the steps that I need to achieve the main goal.

If its a complex project, I might go so far as to make a flow chart of several paths to get where I need to go, since I do better if I can see it all laid out.

I remind myself that I am doing all this in pencil because I may have to adjust somethings as I go, but if I keep on, I’ll get to where I should be :)

I write it down, figure out some small thing I can do to further it everyday and do it everyday.

Focus

I’m like Kestrel1328 too. I write my goal down on paper, with a deadline, then I list down all the things I need to do to reach that goal. Then I look at what I wrote, and if I get overwhelmed I tell myself it’s one day at a time, one step at a time. I also post a picture of my goal beside my computer, until it bugs me so much to see it that I itch to do something about it.

I have written new goals out in a book every new year, each year I go back over them and tick the ones I achieve the ones I don’t feel I have lived up to I put back on my list. Almost like a to do list. Years ago I used to do it with a friend and we would swap each others goals and then sit down at the end of each year and have a meeting that was lots of fun. But I love hearing all the different ways we have. I get overwhelmed at the best of times and tend to try too much.
Also my best friend and I made seven year goals, sealed and swap them, then 7 years later meet on the date to be opened. It was really interesting opening them. We have since done it again last year.

Love Life
Sue

In response to rhen’s post:

One of the better ways I know of is to share your goals with someone who you can love and trust who will keep you on your toes. Not someone who will beat you down if you don’t make them, but someone who will lift you up often and help you achieve what you’ve set out to to. Utilizing rhen’s plan, write them down, then share that paper with your “mentor” and check in frequently.

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

great thread from 2008l

love discussion threads on goals.

(love discussion threads!)

Image result for brian tracy goals pic quote8ad6119f3db7ad07abc0c9978c31ca0e-rimg-w720-h720-gmir.jpg

b2758bee90188ee215e267719acee65a.jpg

829e96b28651b1a4096c9d88ad13cd7b.jpg  
52fdaa73a035baf6413a1477276937c0--action-for-happiness-organization-quotes.jpg

267db7f1f1b3db05d7d9c529411d8dd7--tony-robbins-quotes-quotes-for-success.jpg

will return SOON

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am revising/reframing my goals to be in absolute sync with my present moment

light-and-vitality-cushion-cover-a019625-45x45cm-no-filling-warm-words-luxury-calligraphy-cushion-cover-pillow-case-3813116313694_300x300.jpg?v=1535968194

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Create Your Own Future:

Imagine that there is a solution to every problem, a way to

overcome every limitation, and no limit on your achieving

every goal you can set for yourself. What would you do

differently?

Brian Tracy

201a86ccfb36c292f5f56266aa580cb7.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Mirror-picture-quote.png

Your brain has more than 100 billion cells, each connected to at least 20,000 other cells. The possible combination are greater than the number of molecules in the known universe. Brian Tracy 

118fb392c52cedc0eeaea7f2ef5e06b6.jpg

-> ideal week

checkmark.png

VISUALIZATION-THREAD

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content