login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★(More) Notes from the Universe

Each person in your life is there for a reason and that reason always has something to do with love.

Like me, The Universe

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

What people rarely give themselves credit for is that their giving continues giving, even after they’ve forgotten giving, and even when they didn’t know they were giving, forever and ever and ever.

At least I’m keeping score, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

When driving down the road of life rarely do you know how good you have it, until you see it in the rear-view mirror.

Which is not to suggest that you should look back now, but to remind you that where you are today is more awesome and amazing than you probably realize.

10-4, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In case they look at you funny when you tell them of your loftiest dreams, goals, and Video Recorder, all you have to do is turn your head sideways, raise an eyebrow, and slowly say, “I… have… connections….”

Because you do.

Me, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Most people will find the following very hard to believe but, there is nothing, ever, worth being unhappy about.

Because no matter what happens, it will add to you, you’ll still live forever, and our love affair will remain tabloid fodder in realms far, far away.

Thank you.

Earth rocks, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Just wanted to remind you that sometimes success is better measured in smiles received, giggles heard, and hands held, than in dollars earned, deadlines met, and kilos shed.

And I must say, you’ve done well for yourself.

Yeah us! The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Sometimes it’s the ones you love the most who are the best at pushing your buttons.

Coincidence?

The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Surrender to the magic. That’s why it’s there. That’s why you’re there — to learn that there really are miracles and that they abound, as if on command, once you understand the truth about your reality and heritage.

Surrender, yet prepare.

Ask, yet expect.

You can do this. You’ve been doing it your entire life. Be swift and awaken to the truth, because for the new souls now watching, your successes will also be theirs.

It’s good to be you, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Did you know that every time you cry there, harps go quiet here, angels stop dancing, and the stars look down in stunned silence?

Which is why we often say, “If YOU ain’t happy, ain’t no one happy.”

You are loved, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Life isn’t supposed to be all “cakewalk” and no “baking.”

Especially not for those who like to experiment, take risks, and be surprised.

Please pass the sparklers, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

What one little thing could you do today within your means and your comfort zone, that would make you feel like a supercoolhappylovething?

Get down on it, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Truth be told, it takes so very, very little to be happy.

But you knew that.

Whew - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Accepting full responsibility for every little thing in your life is what opens the floodgates to joy and power.

Or to what we here call “joypower.”

Every little thing, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Should you choose to go, do, and be – at the end of your life, shocked and dismayed, you’ll likely exclaim that because of all the uncanny events, wild timing, weird coincidences, and sheer chance encounters, all of your life’s good fortune must have been your destiny.

Or, should you choose to wait, wish, and hope, at the end of your life, shocked and dismayed, you’ll likely exclaim that because of all the uncanny events, wild timing, weird coincidences, and sheer chance encounters, all of your life’s bad luck must have been your destiny.

Do you see what the difference is?

It ain’t me, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The peachy thing about uncertainty is that when everything else is equal, the cards are still heavily stacked in your favor.

In other words, when all things are considered, including uncertainty, they are not equal, and vigilantly remembering this can make all the difference.

Got it? The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Usually the wiser you are, the easier life gets.

But then, the happier you are, the less you need easy, the faster you can run, and the higher you can jump.

Go for happy, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Actually, it’s not just that you have countless angels, inner guides, conspiring elements, and a radiant soul.

But, that everything in time and space is make-believe!

I see you - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It’s so cool, huh?

I mean, no matter where you are, no matter what has ever happened, no matter how things may appear, every single moment of every single day, you’re being drawn closer than you’ve ever been before, to getting everything you’ve ever wanted.

Really out did myself with time and space.

Chick-a-boom, chick-a-boom… The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It works like compound interest!

For whatever you put in, more comes back to you.

Let’s make a deposit, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I love this job! You know, writing you these notes.

Do you know how I got it?

No, besides being the Universe and getting whatever I want.

Yes! I just started doing it.

And that’s all anything takes.

The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

There is an almighty awareness.

One almighty awareness.

A thinking, compassionate awareness, of which you are a part.

Infinitely kind. All-knowing. All-loving. Distant as the furthest mote of dust in space, yet as near as the beating of your heart. Here and there, before and after, always and forever.

And whensoever you should call unto it, it answers you by name. Or “Dude….”

Just like that, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

One day it will all be a distant memory, yet I can tell you now, with the supreme confidence of someone who’s gone ahead in time to know, that you’ll look back on this life and be so flush with love and admiration for yourself, your journey, and who it made you, that you’ll wonder, as I do now, how it could possibly have escaped you then.

Maybe this will help.

Your greater-self, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

You see, the thing about Miracles-in-the-Making, or M&M’s as they’re affectionately called here , is that they must be disguised amongst the plain and ordinary events of each day. Until, of course, they come to pass, at which point the dreamer they had swirled around can comfortably be labeled lucky or blessed. Otherwise you’d be slammed with worshippers and devotees. Believe me, not pretty.

This isn’t by divine law, it’s just in keeping with the times you’re in. Most folks aren’t quite ready to have their belief systems blown to pieces with overtly obvious miracles, but this is changing.

Glad you’re different, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Thinking brand new thoughts that you’ve never thought before is wildly more conducive to creating big life changes than just thinking different varieties of the same old thoughts.

Think about it - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Repeated frustrations and disappointments are always a reflection of repeated misunderstandings and presumptions.

Oh, darn - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Everyone keeps asking me what’s happening on earth….

Do you think they mean besides all the breathtaking, nonstop, everyday and everywhere miracles?

Probably not.

Glad you see ‘em, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The greatest trick and most subtle secret to doing anything really, really well is loving that you get to do it at all.

And I’m pleased to say, you get to - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Did you know there have been a lot of decisions you’ve made and followed through on, under the most trying and difficult of circumstances, that have actually become textbook examples of taking the “high road” for wannabe rock stars here in the unseen?

And we’ve sold tons of “your book,” The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The thing that’s totally different between children and adults is that children have the ability to spontaneously use their imagination to forget what’s bothering them and be inspired by every pony, feather, or bug that crosses their path.

Oh, yeah… you’re like that.

It’s easy, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Without “blame,” at least 50% of all grounded relationships would have continued sailing.

And I’m all for sailing.

Your first mate, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

If you think on it long enough, you’ll know.

You just will.

Works for me, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Any attempt to measure one’s progress in life with an assessment of their present physical surroundings, or even a panoramic glance at their life and times to date, is just plain “whacked.” The reason being is that each journey, kind of like a haircut, should never be fully appraised until it’s complete. Otherwise, one might mistaken a miracle-in-the-making for a setback, loss, or the “wet-look.”

Your cosmic barber and de-whacker, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Life is not what you see, but what you’ve projected. It’s not what you’ve felt, but what you’ve decided. It’s not what you’ve experienced, but how you’ve remembered it. It’s not what you’ve forged, but what you’ve allowed. And it’s not who’s appeared, but who you’ve summoned.

And this should serve you well, beloved, until you find, what you already have.

Yeah, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I understand that you must wonder, sometimes to the point of bewilderment, at what you’re truly capable of doing. Yet, therein lies the “problem,” because living the life of your dreams is far more about what I’m capable of doing.

Surrender - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The BIG THING rarely happens when you ask for it, nor does it typically come from who or where you expect. It usually comes a bit later, from someone you didn’t even know when you first asked, as a result of some weird turn of events that were impossible to foresee.

So, chill. Be patient. Enjoy the moment. And let your friends, employers, and partners off the hook. Besides, they’re going to have enough to deal with when the BIG THING does arrive, if you know what I mean.

Won’t be long, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It only seems like others have it all figured out; that their challenges are simpler, their friends are jollier, and their grass is greener. But, you should hear how they admire you.

Work it, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In case you were wondering what might happen next – how this week will unfold, who you will become tomorrow – it all boils down to one thing…

Expectation.

Yours.

Whoohoo, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Some people just have big hearts. And with this gift they’re very often able to feel, offer, and show far more love than they receive from those around them. Which, at times, is a heavy load to bear. So today I’d like to remind them, and especially you, that the sun asks not that the moon and planets help brighten each day, but relishes her role as a keeper of the light and a bringer of the dawn. A role much like your own.

Happy weekend, from the Sun and I - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Expecting “end results” – such as wealth and abundance, health and harmony, friends and laughter – in broad brush strokes, is part of the secret formula for manifesting the life of your dreams.

Expecting your path to follow a certain route – such as writing a bestseller to accumulate wealth, having a particular someone fall in love with you, or insisting upon this idea, that diet, or the other invention to be your deliverance – is just plain messing with the cursed hows and severely limits my options… (I hate when that happens.)

Cool? The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Whenever conferring with another either face to face or across the miles, whether a human being, departed spirit, or sentient tree, always speak to the highest within them.

Makes such a difference.

Amen, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Nope. No one on this end is authorized, or even interested, in telling someone on your end when their thoughts are in conflict. Can you blame us? We’d immediately risk being labeled critical, unsupportive, and misguided. Forget it!

But that’s perfectly all right, because under the current system everyone eventually discovers truth… either through manifesting so much chaos they’re forced to ask the hard questions, or through just plain asking the hard questions from the get-go.

Win-win, sort of.

Love you masses, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

What if funky, confusing, gray, lonely days were just part of a “system” that, in turn, created bright, rich, happy, friendly days?

What if they were just meant to give deeper elements of your creativity a rest?

What if they were deliberately crafted holidays, of a sort, devised by your inner psyche to relieve you from the pressure of artificial expectations?

Would you still bemoan them, wonder what’s wrong with you, or fear that they’ll never end? Or would they kind of tickle you pink?

You party animal, you - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It only takes one idea, one second in time, one friend, one dream, one leap of faith, to change everything, forever.

Just one!

Yet eternity lies in the palm of your hand.

Hallelujah, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Now let me get this straight: You want things that you don’t yet have, people in your life who you don’t yet know, and events to take place that haven’t yet occurred, so that once these “things” come to pass you’ll feel happy, confident, and fulfilled; accomplished, desired, and appreciated; treasured, adored, and like one bad mamma jama, a beautiful sight to see?

But… wasn’t that your rationale for all the other stuff you wanted, that you now have?

Whooohoooooooo! The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

thank you for this last one ,im turning my thinking from i will be happy/feel better when i move somewhere quiter/safer into – i will be happy while im here because i know i will move .If i keep affirming i dont like my home ,i might get a new home i dont like ,but if i affirm i love my home and feel safe and peacefull then i will feel that wherever i live .This feels like a lightbulb moment ,love flowergirl

If you knew how much you have in common with every single person now living in time and space – in terms of your greatest hopes and dreams, and your deepest fears and worries – you’d wonder how I manage to tell you all apart.

And from this day forward you’d likely think of every single one of them as “dearest,” just as I do.

Tallyho, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Would you ever take a journey if you knew ahead of time that you’d become hopelessly lost, have your heart broken into pieces, and sometimes wish you’d never been born?

Now, how about if you knew ahead of time that on that very same journey you’d also find yourself, fall passionately in love, and live happily ever after?

Yeah, I know, you made the same choice a long, long time ago.

Que bueno, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Have you noticed that all great accomplishments require 4 things:

A dream, action, patience, and a whole bunch of miracles?

The miracles part is on me.

1, 2, 3, Me - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Pretty much everyone you know just wants you to love them.

Good thing it’s free, huh?

The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

There can only be a need for forgiveness when first there is blame.

And there can only be blame, when first there is misunderstanding.

Kung fu, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The baby steps in the beginning of a journey always seem inadequate compared to the brilliance of the dream that inspired them. This is natural. If the dream wasn’t so far “out there” and dazzling, it wouldn’t be worth dreaming! Just don’t be led to think that the physical ground you cover with your baby steps is all that they accomplish. Because for every mortal step you take, another cog in a giant wheel behind the curtains of time and space advances, and with it, 10,000 new possibilities.

Better than Star Trek, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

As you always have, you’re going to find, yet again and forevermore, that the hard and difficult stuff only ever seemed hard and difficult, before you began it.

Bet you feel better now, huh?

Begin it, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It’s supposed to be easy. Everything is supposed to be easy. Everything is easy. You live in a dream world. You’re surrounded by illusions. And the illusions change when you change your thinking!

Tell yourself it’s easy. Tell yourself often. Make it a mantra. Eat, sleep, and breathe it. And your life shall be transformed.

It’s supposed to be easy, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In the end all you have are memories, and usually the ones you have with friends are the ones you treasure most.

I got you, babe - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

I really like this smart_routines. It is very true we are there for us and others without really thinking about it. We deserve to be valued as well.

It’s not knowing what the answer or solution is, DearHeart but simply knowing that there is one, which brings it forth.

Of course, you knew that – The Universe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The secret behind miracles, my sweet friend, is that the person performing them begins without any knowledge whatsoever of exactly how they will succeed… yet still they begin.

When you move, I move – The Universe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The older the soul, the softer the glance, the quicker the smile and the sooner to say “I love you.

this was a note from the universe(:

Self-Love.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:

That would invite a vortex tune of some kind.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Serenity Bay's post:

(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for tut notes from the universe alignment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e3921265bf6433deea28a5535c98c5eb.jpg

Most beliefs or perspectives about the economy and other things we tend to "worry" about

are a result of the individuals perceptions and conclusions arrive at from those perceptions.

So one option you have is to think of yourself as an infant or newborn child.

They don't worry about stuff because they haven't yet been taught or conditioned to do so.

But they certainly will before the age of 20.

So if perception is reality it would seem to make sense and adopt the baby's perception.

In other words the news and worldly stuff is not real it's a circus.

If you think this is fictional thinking

remember what is stranger than fiction.

Image result for notes from universe pic quote weird

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for notes from universe pic quote weird

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

238e9a2089840b58a2d546702cce03f6.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

13cf0f1ac15df1026ddc753c596567ce--note-mike-dooley.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

dfc7b64043bca26dd3506434d8cbaf80--universe-quotes-the-universe.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Here are a few techniques learned from children, that will help anyone take their game, or their life, to a whole new level:

1. Once a day playfully imagine that you’re already there.

2. Frequently speak in gratitude as if you’ve already arrived.

3. And, every now and then, physically do something you never would have done at the old level… like praise yourself, reward yourself, or cluck a few times with thumbs under your arms.

I’ll never tell a soul, The Universe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content