login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★staying loyal to yourself and loving it!!!{part 1}

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1sGrEhrf5RoTPH-GDVxcZvGftHX5DwNhUYW-5qxLmQTmoWteOiw328669b3.gif

Many of us use time  before during and after January 1st to see what really matters more personally  -for the purpose of doing being having more of that... 

I'm of the belief people are too hard on themselves and they solve the pressure they self impose by being so easy they stray away from even discussing how to flow into the life they love... how to inspire whatever it is they want

This thread is geared to expressing how to flow into exactly that place...

that place ...that says... I am loving where I am, and I am loving how all that matters is receiving the energy my spirit has declared ... for more of 'that', less of this and space for something so new... the gift of life is apparent with each breath...every day.

I'm believing the ticket is being kind/kinder/kindest to ourselves and seeing how to create more of what we want with intentions that remind us why we desire whatever it is we say we've wanted.

First, as many of us know we need to have appreciation right where we are. Without that we are creating our life with a foundation of frustration and other energies that scream - life is not ok. I have various things I want more of in the coming year, though my 'keys' will be ease(: allowing, desire and inspired action.

An example of loving where you are-if you are desiring more organization in your life...and want to view where you are with higher vibration... to get started(:

10ddb07d8c3f060e2eba47677944c4d4--pooh-winnie-winnie-the-pooh-quotes.jpg

Mypassion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience

Have-A-Beautiful-Day-My-Dear-Friend-flowerdrop-22854934-320-276.gif