login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Watts the difference {Alan Watts} page 1

Watts the difference {Alan Watts} page 1

{catchy title, huh? some other imaginative person gave me the idea...(:}

post anything  Alan Watts-related  you are enjoying(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqk1dQts-MawqyKP6nudrGt7g2Ec_9tTBuVTqUWDJDKAe8GtdK

Life-and-love-generate.jpg

To Have Faith Is To Trust Yourself To The Water. When You Swim You Don’t Grab Hold Of The Water, Because If You Do You Will Sink And Drown. Instead You Relax, And Float. Alan Watts

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrIYFJL8-_ztPPkmcelX7WQTV4EpB6ocg6PPHrkVI5EfoUkJjmPA
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3qNpvJqAW9zBGK8z0oTwpL_cYaGf1ybNKJvY2YUYTXKXzZiDk88-alan-watts-we-do-not-come-into-this-world2.jpg
 alan2Bquotes.jpg

when-a-man-no-longer-confuses-himself-with-the-definition-of-himself-that-others-have-give.jpgYoure-under-no.jpg

unless-one-is-able-to-live-fully-in-the-present-alan-watts.jpgfbe9022911a00a838eac703a54849c0b.jpg

Image result for alan watts joyful courage pic quote

wp-1463176982943.jpg?w=526

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

817d2cfdc113f8d3b07078e6202f7d81.jpg

ccf9c5b07b6d2c874fee09bc079a469f.jpg

I guess we don't have to wonder what he thought about pleasuring oneself.

lol

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

78723cf29e446fc36a3940603805b479.jpg

8b78a00ed07d0128627d250391af451e.jpg

b0bc4403a12d6e35a7f48279ccfd1e5c.jpg

bda4615b9b8745b3d64cd0c27c2b06fb.jpg

a3fc88050c45ba10703d594fda6cdfc6.jpg6b7cc00eba9b247df9b568447ecdd9f6.jpg

quote-life-is-like-music-for-its-own-sake-we-are-living-in-an-eternal-now-and-when-we-listen-alan-watts-36-78-69.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm4ogcHyr7v7bBPr8BQU9v_9iLzMCM3CiuwznM_tC_v0RaoEo2gQquote-in-hindu-philosophy-the-whole-creation-is-regarded-as-the-vishnu-lila-the-play-of-vishnu-alan-watts-90-31-61.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

8aad7145c9bde947003485445fab1898.jpg

18054783c73893decb29a950b0bd38b9.jpg

faba9f5aad4b6ec8a45db60cd2b24e2a.jpg

The Essence of Alan Watts (1977)
This is the real secret of life — to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play. wikipedia

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f65952025783f30047b3093bc1bb07a2.jpg

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for zen goals pic quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

9d6d32eeae5ef39b86ae5b5a298281a8.jpg

8e8c8c0a3c5887e1ca6debe78d1182e7.jpg

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

is?ewLPF4zPI_Ps-tF6r3JMNhTK-XVUAdly7IF2DEdg8XQ&height=287

"keep it simple"live and let live" "one day at a time" "To thy own self be you" "let go and let god"

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

de39087a5e08f1c8d10349e22bbb5ccf.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Legendinmyownmind's post:

(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Stay-in-the-center-and.jpgAll-that-you-see-out-in.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

being.jpg?w=660

I just posted this on another thread, though I felt it needed its own home (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e1a3b754871ba9bcf3bd23bc1dcd88da--allan-watts-sherlyn.jpg

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to D Enterprise's post:

very nice one!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

3cc434e79d45bbc3c5210a8cb0901937.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

There is no dilemma, people will always play this game of life from there level of consciousness and there capacity to hear what's being said accurately It's never been about the messenger in this case Alan Watt's.It's always about the message the messenger is secondary to the message. A way to avoid guru competition is to take what you can use from the message and keep it simple. It has been said numerous times thoughts come to us from consciousness itself. And we may verbalize stuff yet not necessarily be the author of the thoughts.In any case a couple slogans come to mind. "keep it simple"live and let live" "one day at a time" "To thy own self be you" "let go and let god"

Some imaginative character

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

In response to ♡ ˚ 🌟allowing inspired joy's post:A talk I will listen to later probably profound https://youtu.be/mHBZqEOwpnM

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

• ►•  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Self-consciousness makes us see ourselves double, and we make the double image for two selves – mental and material, controlling and controlled, reflective and spontaneous. Thus instead of suffering we suffer about suffering, and suffer about suffering about suffering. Alan Watts
  •  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"By replacing fear of the unknown with curiosity we open ourselves up to an infinite stream of possibility. We can let fear rule our lives or we can become childlike with curiosity, pushing our boundaries, leaping out of our comfort zones, and accepting what life puts before us." ~ Alan Watts

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"By replacing fear of the unknown with curiosity we open ourselves up to an infinite stream of possibility. We can let fear rule our lives or we can become childlike with curiosity, pushing our boundaries, leaping out of our comfort zones, and accepting what life puts before us." ~ Alan Watts

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e1a3b754871ba9bcf3bd23bc1dcd88da--allan-watts-sherlyn.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

We must abandon completely the notion of blaming the past for any kind of situation we're in and reverse our thinking and see that the past always flows back from the present. That now is the creative point of life. So you see it's like the idea of forgiving somebody, you change the meaning of the past by doing that...Also, watch the flow of music. The melody as its expressed is changed by notes that come later. Just as the meaning of a sentence...you wait till later to find out what the sentence means...The present is always changing the past.

Alan Watts

"If you love a person, you say to that person, "Look, I love you, whatever that may be. I've seen quite a bit of it and I know there's lots that I haven't seen, but still it's you and I want you to be what you want to be. And I won't be happy if I've got you in a cage. You'd be a bird without song."" ~ Alan Watts

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to The enterprise's post:

only listened a moment & truly caught my attention. 

I will add this to the videos to get back to thread .

Thanks for posting 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You Aren’t Obligated to Be the Same Person You Were Five Minutes Ago

Alan Watts 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance.

Alan Watts

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content