login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Dear Self (catching up with self-LOVE LETTER) ☑ {page 1}

I can tell today will be even a better day than I imagined- 

~~~~~~~~~~write a letter to yourself with this idea(: enjoy & prosper(:

Dear Self, 

I can tell today will be even a better day than I imagined- because I wouldn't have it any other way(: Love, Self

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Dear Self,                                     06-18-20

PS!

I can tell that today will be a better better day because of the energy you are allowing. Love has and always will be the best foundation, it just feels all covered up sometimes. When you and I truly hook up, love is all there is. Why would I ever begin a day without Self compassion. Maybe my love for you just had some growing pains. Please forgive me for not knowing  I needed  to give you even greater compassion. had the 'key', thought I was using it... though I can tell  at times, I was giving this energy away when it was YOU, that needed me to show you differently... how much I felt for you. 

They say, we don't tell the people we love, just how much they mean to mean to us... Wow, how could I have neglected you for one moment with the amount of time we spend together appreciating..

Okay, I vow from this day forward, to show you each morning as I wake, the compassion I have for you and no one comes before you. 

How many times have we both understood that loving ourselves well  is the energy that allows us to be present for everyone. It always sounded a little peculiar after I pulled away from you a bit, that being presently actively demonstratively loving you was/is the ticket for being around less than happy people, places, and things. I have trouble believing I ever actively forgot this.

Life is only as perfect as my demonstrative love and compassion for YOU.

It is so true we are a product of just what we mean to ourselves.

Oh my goodness, thank you, for showing me this again and again in the colorful ways of  attempting my best self. !

Oh my goodness, thank you!

You give me hope for a wonderful life because you care so much what happens in my life. 

With much positive regard and true love, Me

PPS This turned out to be more than just a little thought I left out. It is more and more love surfacing.

Dear Self,                                     06-18-20

I am ready to give today a brand new beginning, with things that matter to me.I am ready to be the proactive person I know I am...to the degree that I am not taking just a small step, though a mighty mighty leap in small steps

Oh my goodness, thank you for helping me to create a more dynamic relationship with myself by staying connected to you.. !

You give me hope for a wonderful life because you care so much what happens in my life. 

With much positive regard and true love, Me

Whats-the-one-thing-you.jpg

Love💕Letter

Write yourself a 💌 love letter

Love letter to myself from me(:

I can tell that today will be a better better day because of the energy you are allowing. Love has and always will be the best foundation, it just feels all covered up sometimes with the noise of the outside world.

When you and I truly hook up, love is all there is. Why would I ever begin a day without Self compassion.

Maybe my love for you just had some growing pains.

Maybe the world gets too noisy for me.

Please forgive me for not knowing we needed an even greater loving connection

It hurts to know- I had the key, thought I was using it well enough... though I can tell  at times, I was giving this energy away when it was YOU, that needed me to tell you/show you differently,  how much I loved you. 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content