login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Quotes You Love From Musicians and Actors...pg. one

Quotes You Love From Musicians and Actors {Page 1}

Do what you love; you'll be better at it. It sounds pretty simple, but you'd be surprised how many people don't get this one right away. ~ LL Cool J 

d6f30cf2076c07ea70040feca145f273--goldie-hawn-happiness-is-a-choice.jpg00bc7fb0cf6ebb8d7d8a6e5bf76f655e.jpg4ae0991b1b9c9062fa06c66caeebc199--goldie-hawn-let-go-quotes.jpg

7071116b44ce66fc3fe289faaf0bbcea--lotus-flower-quote-lotus-flower-tattoos.jpgda3b5ee743e8256cd836f82c094393dd--goldie-hawn-running-away.jpgbest-goldie-hawn.jpg

quote-making-a-difference-better-world-quotes-make-a-difference.png

Visualization is powerful. You can use this process to mend your heart, or a sore elbow. I have used visualization as a tool for a successful career for years. I see myself doing what it is I want, and I do not let go of this picture until it manifests. —Suzanne Somers

MV5BMjA3MTUwMTQyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjc3MzM2._V1_.jpg

i-am-in-control-of-how-i-age-and-i-am-in-control-of-my-health-quote-1.jpg

ll-cool-j-quotes-8306.pngRelated image

powerthough-jimcarrey.jpg

“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.” – Gilda Radner 

e1734a13798a21af93f34beb602861f0--food-for-thought-thoughts.jpg

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

c5d702745145644f2d15c08d395d999a--boss-quotes-all-quotes.jpgca011e665b00192c1b3d3b3c5024ea6c--the-boss-bruce-springsteen.jpgclarence-clemons-quote-the-calm-mind-allows-one-to-connect-with.jpeg

these quotes in the form of an interview -BOB SEEGERRelated image

CultureOfPeace-HerbieHancock.jpgaging-is-an-extraordinary-process-where-you-become-the-person-you-always-should-have-been.jpgquotes-find-path-diana-ross-600x411.jpgbb-king-quote-1431674343-view-0.jpgImage result for soulful life quote picsImage result for soulful life quote picsquote-whenever-i-m-in-need-of-inspiration-and-mantras-i-go-straight-to-simple-affirmations-jason-mraz-129-47-23.jpgcall-sacred-geometry-feels-balanced-unfolds-part-feel-totally-quote-on-storemypic-f119c.pngImage result for mraz pic quotesImage result for mraz song  pic quoteImage result for soulful life quote picsbob-dylan-there-is-nothing.jpgjanis-quote.jpglennon_gift.gifblogger-image-1168908652.jpgpower-of-positive-thinking.jpg

I Am the

"Everybody has something that chews them up and, for me, that thing was always loneliness. The cinema has the power to make you not feel lonely, even when you are." Tom Hanks

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. " Marilyn Monroe

Take me or leave me                                                                                                                                                                                 Plus

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

~ Michael Jordan Growth Mindset

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

"Overexposed commercialized"

Roy Orbison

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

In response to D's post:

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

Image result for carlos santana's quotes on courage fearlessness pic quotesquote-one-good-thing-about-the-past-is-that-you-can-t-change-it-so-there-s-no-reason-to-go-neil-young-84-33-12.jpg

I Am the

reggie-watts-in-the-past-i-was-definitely-more-quote-on-storemypic-a140c.png906146320f18187a9ad080b9f8b7796c--reggie-watts-entertaining.jpgquotes_cites_609.jpg

I Am the

This was in 1 of Reggie's acts... So serious, so unexpected... perfect timing...so funny.

tumblr_nm5lh2uOXI1upnsqgo1_1280.jpgif-you-pay-attention-to-the-world-its-an-amazing-place-if-you-dont-its-wha-403x403-nkebst.jpg7a6c24a3fd8ad2d9429208ef00058388--reggie-watts-balloon-animals.jpg

I Am the

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

I'm so confused

Vinny Barbarino

yadayadayada

Image result for mraz song  pic quote

I Am the

13dc0a38afcdd97afdb7826a17a78bff.jpg

I Am the

Believing this is Jim Morrison from The Doors.

If it isn't ...love this quote anyway!

DuTdZIhUcAAMu36.jpg

I Am the

What is soul? It's like electricity – we don't really know what it is, but it's a force that can light up a room.

Ray Charles

Seeff_2.jpgQuotation-Miles-Davis-I-m-always-thinking-about-creating-My-future-starts-when-7-36-10.jpg

I Am the

98a1fd0223129c0b06116c59baa44615.jpg

cher-quote.jpg?w=750

I Am the

Its-wonderful-to-know.jpg

I Am the

"It sounds corny, but I've promised my inner child that never again will I ever abandon myself for anything or anyone else again." ~ Wynonna Judd

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment.” Carlos Santana

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rnjEg2qnOaM 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content