login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Love For Yourself & Others Deepen

2219553_orig.jpg

I AM LOVE

"Love radiates from deep within me. It spreads like the rays of the sun to everyone who I meet today. I give love and I receive love. I breathe in love with each breath. I speak love with my words. I feel love in my heart. I create love. I am empowered by the love within me. I see love everywhere around me. I live in this love.
I Am Love 

I AM FREE

"I am soaring free today. Anything that has held me back in the past is now gone and I feel light and airy. I am free to soar with the clouds and the sunshine and the stars. I am free to make decisions that bring me joy. I am free to go anywhere that I choose to go. I am free to be with the type of people that I want to be with. All areas in my life are filled with beautiful, uplifting freedom"
I Am Free

I AM BEAUTIFUL

"I accept and love myself completely as I am. I accept all of my experiences. I accept all of my emotions and let them flow freely without excuses. I am in love with myself and my life. I embrace all of my qualities that make me unique. I am a miracle; a Divine piece of the universe. I accept the enchanting, creating, inspiring being of love that I am.
I am Beautiful.

{www.inspirelove.net}

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHqlP18RzJdS-o5UB1UhgcK5Q3JQSDws5HWssNTAWcORq6QtckGA

3ca83d8451a487d235fa253a09bcac54.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

3299f261d81fdf16b5af3683857653ac--grateful-quotes-be-grateful.jpg

5263_w.jpg49dc6b7031cb6d404be0d2ab0f411d1f--goldie-hawn-mindfulness-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM RECEIVING

"I am living in the constant flow of receptivity. I am receiving everything that I need right now that is for my highest good. Everything I need is here now. I am already connected to everything that I need and now I am fully open to receiving these blessings. I know that I deserve to receive good in my life. I am receiving abundance. I am receiving joy. I am receiving love. I give love and I receive love. The more I give, the more I receive and so I feel completely fulfilled.
I AM Receiving"

{www.inspirelove.net}

I AM BALANCED

"I am happy with how I spend my time. I balance my work time and my play time each and every day. I always have time to do everything that I need to do. I am never over worked or stressed with life. I make sure that I have moments for relaxation and fun. I make time for myself and the people that I love. I take time to rest when I am tired. As a result, I am always energized.
I AM Balanced"

How to Find the Gratitude/Joy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e27ce5fb1265048ca968f1838c3651ac--esther-hicks-abraham-hicks-quotes.jpg

Today I will move forward with joy and optimism. make-joy-your-compass-today-joy-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content